clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Wingcommander Offline
KT

RE: Anna...
this is going to sound bitchy. Trust me its not. I really hope she doesnt lose any more weight. She is looking so skinny! She is a naturally thin girl i know but i hope she's ok. She is the sexiest girl on the telly! X

one of the boys... but with boobs
11-07-2009 09:15
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Wingcommander Wrote:this is going to sound bitchy. Trust me its not. I really hope she doesnt lose any more weight. She is looking so skinny! She is a naturally thin girl i know but i hope she's ok. She is the sexiest girl on the telly! X

I have to agree. Anna seems to have lost weight since she came to Elite and I just hope she doesnt make herself ill. Anna is a stunning looking young woman but as Wingcommander says, she has a naturally athletic figure, but she could do with carrying a couple of extra pounds.
Please dont misread this as an insult to Anna, its just a concern I have for her wellbeing. Bring on the choccie bars!!!...Im getting a mental image now of our sexy Anna covered in chocolate and licking it off aaaannndddd!!!
11-07-2009 09:58
Wingcommander Offline
KT

tapit54 Wrote:
Wingcommander Wrote:this is going to sound bitchy. Trust me its not. I really hope she doesnt lose any more weight. She is looking so skinny! She is a naturally thin girl i know but i hope she's ok. She is the sexiest girl on the telly! X

I have to agree. Anna seems to have lost weight since she came to Elite and I just hope she doesnt make herself ill. Anna is a stunning looking young woman but as Wingcommander says, she has a naturally athletic figure, but she could do with carrying a couple of extra pounds.
Please dont misread this as an insult to Anna, its just a concern I have for her wellbeing. Bring on the choccie bars!!!...Im getting a mental image now of our sexy Anna covered in chocolate and licking it off aaaannndddd!!!

Can we all have a lick? Lol x

one of the boys... but with boobs
11-07-2009 10:50
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i've been told that anna has recently had a tj-style legs spread 'top shelf' shoot. any chance of a confirmation anna ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-07-2009 12:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont know anything im afraid. anna does seem thin but she has always been like this ever since ive seen her on nights

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-07-2009 16:07
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Anna in Pink ....with DionneBig Grin
11-07-2009 21:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Wingcommander Wrote:this is going to sound bitchy. Trust me its not. I really hope she doesnt lose any more weight. She is looking so skinny! She is a naturally thin girl i know but i hope she's ok.
I can't agree with that. Skinny? You have to be joking! Slim, yes; skinny, definitely no. She looks absolutely fine to me.

All I hope is that she doesn't even think about following most of the other Elite girls down the boob-job route. That would just about kill me.

(Slight edit for better focus.)
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2009 01:55 by vila.)
12-07-2009 02:10
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

vila Wrote:All I hope is that she doesn't even think about following most of the other Elite girls down the boob-job route. That would just about kill me.

agreed Mate, there is no way she need a boob job, Anna's body is perfect the way it is Smile
12-07-2009 08:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
raw82 Offline
Junior Poster

she dont need a boob job......just a few decent hot meals!!!
12-07-2009 09:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not going to say any more about the whole anna being to thin issue. thought anna yet again was good last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-07-2009 11:15
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles