Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
hope she shows the lot tits and pussy/or it aint good enough for me:ther is naked and showin everythinHeart

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:04 by frankiemania.)
11-01-2012 02:03
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Ofcom's babe of the night Big Laugh
11-01-2012 02:09
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

not much of a strip.waste of money.no nips or pussy out.last time ever watch bs x or bs again.beautuful girl,though,:over in 2mins strip

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:18 by frankiemania.)
11-01-2012 02:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

At least she's up-front about going topless not being up to her. Saves alot of speculation and saves her getting flak about something that's not her fault.
11-01-2012 02:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cherri did get completely naked though on BS naked Xtreme but showed nothing , she used the hand thong and hand bra technique , a slight glimpse of nipple was visible when she was side ways on to camera .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:25 by mr mystery.)
11-01-2012 02:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ah so a dissapointment on bsxtreme too Sad when you go to watch a live naked show on bs xtreme you expect to see everything including nipples and pussy yet whilst cherri took her lingerie off she didnt show anything at all

agree the silent majority, about cherri being upfront about not going topless, hopefully when cherri is back after her time off bs wont hold her back

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:36 by Rammyrascal.)
11-01-2012 02:24
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

So, in other words, people that actually paid money got fucked as well ? I'd be interested to know just how 'up front' she was. Did she say on screen BEFORE the BSX show that she wouldn't be showing anything or was it only after she turned up on screen there ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-01-2012 02:27
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Regarding Cherri on the nightshow, overall I think she's making the right steps to become a full night appearing girl. I don't blame her for taking her time and getting into it gradually. I'm obviously happy to see her gorgeous self on nights.

Now, having said that, the points made above about her not showing anything are valid points. Sure, you caught a glimpse of a nipple from sideways on, but then she faced the camera and had all her naughty parts covered. The camera even refused to pan down at one stage, even when she had her hands in the way.

Slightly disappointing that BS built this up a lot to fall short. I don't know if Cherri is contracted to only appear topless on her website. If its an exclusive deal then thats fair enough, but if that is the case, should BS be building hype up on her appearing on BS Extreme? Probably not if its going to end up costing people money to pay for a false dawn.

Overall though, I am trying to be positive and have to admit liking Cherri's night shows. She's already gone a lot further than other day girls by staying well after hours and showing no inhibitions when speaking on the phones. I guess we can just wait and see how much further she goes in the future. So far so good, but probably room for improvement. If any daytime girls are going to make the full transition to nightshows, I would back Cherri to be the most likely, not to mention probably one of the most desired on here.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
11-01-2012 02:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no just said she was doing a naked strip, which cause it was on bsxtreme gave me the impression she would show everything full frontal etc, cant get bsxtreme so cant comment on what she said on there

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-01-2012 02:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-01-2012 02:27 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  So, in other words, people that actually paid money got fucked as well ? I'd be interested to know just how 'up front' she was. Did she say on screen BEFORE the BSX show that she wouldn't be showing anything or was it only after she turned up on screen there ?

Wasn't watching at that point, just meant about going topless on the ordinary show.
11-01-2012 02:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV