Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(11-05-2011 23:41 )chrislatimer Wrote:  And sooky You realise your a hypocrite dont you for the record. (if you wish ill find posts to back that up)

Sooky™ Wrote:*but don't set yourself up as some kind of shining example to others unless your posting history backs it up - most people are much happier being the shameless hypocrites they are

Never said I wasn't - I'm just not making myself out as being a shining example of decency Wink

chrislatimer Wrote:my point was just the way people throw digs at wazo just cause hes a dionne fan i find it pointless. and hes entitled to defend her just like everyone defends the girls they like.

Indeed he is - but, in the same way, people are also entitled to post criticism if they wish. If it is deemed totally OTT and uncalled for - either the mods will deal with it, or press the report button and bring it to their attention. If it's deemed to be overstepping the mark, it'll be removed. If it isn't and it stays.......then that's just that.
A differing opinion is not automatically an attack - personal or otherwise.

muj007 Wrote:dam when did jerking off become so political lol

I'm sure Ofcom are to blame in some way or another Wink

Anyway, I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...........

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 01:47 by Sooky™.)
12-05-2011 01:43
Find all posts by this user
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

*slightly different thought*

Just watched the 2-for-1 between Dionne and Danica. It was pretty tame although mostly as they seemed to get into a few pleasant conversations with the callers (nothing wrong with that) plus neither of them are especially great at taking the lead with other girls.

But it was much better than their last one together, and I noticed in comparison to that one, that Dionne seemed alot more comfortable and friendly towards both Danica and the callers (last time Dionne just wasnt up for it).

Not sure where I am going with this. I guess it is always possible for Dionne to get better at her connection to the caller, I think she actually has gotten better since a few months ago.

It is also possible we might miss any changes due to assuming she is the same as she was when she was bored out of her skull at work. I'm not being a big defender of her here. I just suggest every so often taking a look at her to see if she is bored or getting into her calls.

For example I havent seen her roll her eyes at caller requests for a while (something Ashley has become shocking about doing).
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 02:28 by Roquentin.)
12-05-2011 02:25
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

While not the greatest of 2-4-1's between Dionne/Danica for what it was between two girls who aint comfortable/Limited overall with 2-4-1's it was ok it still ranked below there alleyway an Bathtub 2-4-1's an that was what i was rating it against but was happy to see some individual plus points in Dionne's performance in it she seem alot more comfortable which is a good sign which in turn ment alot more Nipple licking,Kissing arse/Thigh etc then she has done in the past so while the 2-4-1 might not have been the best there were some positives from Dionne's performance i could take out of it which is a good sign.

Loved the white sofa stint towards the end of night but then in my eyes you can never beat the sight of Dionne bent over a desk/sofa shaking that awesome ass of hers i think it gets better every time i see it Tongue.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 12:46 by Wazo.)
12-05-2011 12:44
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Gotta hand it to you Wazo - you're certainly a "glass half full" man...

As for "...there were some positives from Dionne's performance i could take out of it which is a good sign...".

Just when are you expecting Dionne to hit her peak - 2020 - or are we rushing things a little?laugh

(12-05-2011 12:44 )Wazo Wrote:  While not the greatest of 2-4-1's between Dionne/Danica for what it was between two girls who aint comfortable/Limited overall with 2-4-1's it was ok it still ranked below there alleyway an Bathtub 2-4-1's an that was what i was rating it against but was happy to see some individual plus points in Dionne's performance in it she seem alot more comfortable which is a good sign which in turn ment alot more Nipple licking,Kissing arse/Thigh etc then she has done in the past so while the 2-4-1 might not have been the best there were some positives from Dionne's performance i could take out of it which is a good sign.

Loved the white sofa stint towards the end of night but then in my eyes you can never beat the sight of Dionne bent over a desk/sofa shaking that awesome ass of hers i think it gets better every time i see it Tongue.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
12-05-2011 13:44
Starblade Offline
:|

(11-05-2011 23:14 )Sooky™ Wrote:  Firstly, what equates a 'troll post'? Is it a particular type of post?
[snip]

(12-05-2011 13:44 )MeTarzan Wrote:  [snip]
Just when are you expecting Dionne to hit her peak - 2020 - or are we rushing things a little?laugh

I say its time to leave Wazo alone Smile Just my humble opinion.
12-05-2011 14:05
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(12-05-2011 12:44 )Wazo Wrote:  While not the greatest of 2-4-1's between Dionne/Danica for what it was between two girls who aint comfortable/Limited overall with 2-4-1's it was ok it still ranked below there alleyway an Bathtub 2-4-1's an that was what i was rating it against but was happy to see some individual plus points in Dionne's performance in it she seem alot more comfortable which is a good sign which in turn ment alot more Nipple licking,Kissing arse/Thigh etc then she has done in the past so while the 2-4-1 might not have been the best there were some positives from Dionne's performance i could take out of it which is a good sign.

Completely agree, Dionne really was better than Danica this time and more playful. I liked it when she tickled or pinched Danica in various places, then looked at the camera and bit her lip or smiled. I couldnt see them getting hot and sweaty together, (something Lori brought out of both of them at different times) but it was sweet.
13-05-2011 02:23
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Well!!! I have to say Dionne is certainly looking frickin HOT!!! in that black-dress tonight!Big Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
13-05-2011 21:45
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(13-05-2011 21:45 )Pyro Wrote:  Well!!! I have to say Dionne is certainly looking frickin HOT!!! in that black-dress tonight!Big Grin

Couldn't agree more mate Dionne is looking fine an perfect outfit to start the night off with hopefully it will be the first of many tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
13-05-2011 21:57
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Enjoyable show from Dionne last night glad to see there continuing with the Lori/Dionne 2-4-1 combo as Dionne seems the most relaxed with her which in turn sees Lori bring out the best of Dionne in 2-4-1's it reminds me a bit of Dionne/Hazel combo which can only be a good thing in the long run laugh

I am starting to like Dionne using the white sofa set more an more as well as she seems to move around it more freely than the bed set an its a chance to see Dionne bent over the sofa shaking that mighty fine ass of hers which has to be one of the best on Elite Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2011 12:59 by Wazo.)
14-05-2011 12:56
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Wow! Loving the new outfit Dionne is wearing right now. Lovin how over the past few months she’s upped the anti on choice of outfits’ vest, dresses, nets, lingere etc

Man I envy that couch!!!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
14-05-2011 21:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV