Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Jennifer Jade - Red Light Central Chat, Caps & Vids
(28-04-2011 08:59 )cathybarry Wrote:  BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce[quote='Mellie D' pid='812125' dateline='1303968447']
I was only wearing one pair of knickers last night, not big ones either. A thong. So you are exaggerating. The number of knickers a girl decides to wear is down to her. Do you honestly think that before a show we say "no you can't go on air unless you are wearing a billion pairs of pants" or something of that sort? eekSurprisedeek

[quote='mr mystery' pid='812038' dateline='1303944809']
what i mentioned was the fact that Jemma and the rest of the RLC girls are wearing 2 pairs of quite big knickers tonight ...

Sorry Mellie i got your's and Cathy's smillies mixed up and was referring to this post ^^^ . Cathy quoted your post replying to me and put in the Bounce Bounce , i thought it was you but you actually put these in eek! Surprised eek and Cathy gave me the Bounce Bounce . Sometimes it can get a little confusing when you see a post containing a few quotes from different people like the one iv'e quoted in this post (your's and Cathy's) as to who actually is saying what and who is adding the little rolling men (my memory is also going and you made the post quite a while ago lol)
I was only responding to RESPONSIBLE ADULTS question as to why people don't mention the 2 knickers thing and giving my reasons why i now longer mention it . Judging by the reaction by some forum members and yourself it's probably best if i don't mention that i am not to keen on watching girls with 2 pairs on again , like i posted previously i just end up pissing every one off , even when all i do is respond to someone elses post asking a question and quoted the wrong smillies Sad .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 19:30 by mr mystery.)
10-01-2012 13:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Not at all Mr Mystery! I am not pissed off in the slightest Smile In fact, what a sad day it would be if we ever stopped talking about all these wonderful girls in their ever-so-tempting knickers, the number of knickers, and the oh-so-charming playful things they do with them Tongue

Or perhaps just whip em off hehe.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 16:01 by Roquentin.)
10-01-2012 13:29
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

I don't like being accused of saying or doing things that I didn't say or do. Kind of tired of it acutally

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
10-01-2012 13:30
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(10-01-2012 13:30 )Mellie D Wrote:  I don't like being accused of saying or doing things that I didn't say or do. Kind of tired of it acutally

Awww Mellie, actually I think he was flirting with you Wink That's how we clumsy boys do that.
10-01-2012 13:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Rochelle Hardy would be great on nights! Smile
10-01-2012 17:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and rosie beever too

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2012 17:58
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought last night's show was excellent, especially Dannii Harwood on playboy chat, looked stunning, it was another great show from her. However not to dampen the mood, but can someone tell me whats going on with Hazel Bond? I've noticed her show's have been in my opinion tamed down a bit over recent weeks, my question is why? When she started with Redlight it was like all guns blazing, however over recent weeks and months in my opinion she hasn't been her energetic bouncy self.
10-01-2012 21:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see Cathy and Mellie tonight
11-01-2012 02:28
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

maybe Hazel Bònd has been hanging around Ashley Emma from Flite Hazel was good performer as brunette now shes gone blonde her dipped a little.

Anyway guys Dannii Harwood is working tomorrow night not to night.

I like the new girl called Zòe she was on Tuesday from 5.30-13.30 she looked sweet

partly blind derek
12-01-2012 10:29
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Great show from jemma as always
12-01-2012 10:47

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL