Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Love Danicas look tonight pure perfection
23-05-2010 00:17
Find all posts by this user
Spoon Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Danica - Caps & Vids
I cannot take my eyes of her tonight she' stunning!

"Whatever makes your leg shake"
23-05-2010 00:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2010 00:17 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Love Danicas look tonight pure perfection

She does look fantastic, but three hours all at once is a bit much, and it would be nice to have Danica on for the same amount of time if she gave more exciting performances. She's very attractive, but watching her for three hours giving a mostly average show is a bit boring. It can be suspenseful sometimes, waiting a while to see what she will do, but usually with her and Dionne, they don't chage their position much, and are a very skimpy on the nudity.
23-05-2010 00:32
hlpnny Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
the first 2 and a half hours were very tame but from 12 on she was amazing
23-05-2010 00:38
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I wouldn't say it was boring myself but everyone has there own thoughts. Do think a break would be good mind 3hrs strait is a bit much but overall the look and her enthusiasm was all top notch for me
23-05-2010 00:43
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(23-05-2010 00:32 )mrmann Wrote:  She does look fantastic, but three hours all at once is a bit much, and it would be nice to have Danica on for the same amount of time if she gave more exciting performances. She's very attractive, but watching her for three hours giving a mostly average show is a bit boring. It can be suspenseful sometimes, waiting a while to see what she will do, but usually with her and Dionne, they don't chage their position much, and are a very skimpy on the nudity.

yea but its not like they are forcing you to watch plus for me her night shows are very exciting being teased is all part of seducing someone which is what she is awesome at

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
23-05-2010 00:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

im just a bit sick i had to miss it. i caught the last 3 or so mins... Sad
oh well i hope josh and blue keeps up with there usual standards.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-05-2010 00:44
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
it must illegal to look that hot the catsuit the hair everything forget the weather making us warm danica just did that for me

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
23-05-2010 00:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
man all she needed was a couple of guns slung over her hips and she would look perfect for underworld pt4 DANICA'S DAWN!!!... Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-05-2010 00:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66