Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(11-05-2011 01:10 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(10-05-2011 23:01 )Wazo Wrote:  Take me i dont like Lori's shows but you dont see me going into her thread complaining about them or saying that elite should get rid of her etc like some people seem to be doing in here.

Out of interest - have you watched Lori for any length of time to fomulate this opinion of her........or do you just "flip the channel" when you see she's on? Wink

Have had her on in the background in the past while i was waiting for Dionne to come back off break so seen her enough times plus never liked that style of show were the girl throws themselves across the bed .

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 02:03 by Wazo.)
11-05-2011 02:01
Find all posts by this user
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I see your point from what Wazo said.

But surely its not hard to respond. Surely its ok to not like someone, or make a quick judgement on whether you like a girl or not, but if youre going to comment on her thread then probably should spend more time on it?

Why am I defending Wazo? sorry for interfering
/bows out
11-05-2011 02:05
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(11-05-2011 02:01 )Wazo Wrote:  Have had her on in the background in the past while i was waiting for Dionne to come back off break so seen her enough times plus never liked that style of show were the girl throws themselves across the bed .

Technically this is still criticism of Lori - with, as you say, not much real viewing (on in the background isn't really the same as actually watching).

If you were to check back through your posting history, you will find many other similar posts about Lori made by yourself. Indeed posts about other girls as well. The fact that it's not in their respective threads is irrelevant. You can't criticise others for criticising your fave babe while you yourself criticise babes as well - albeit, in the 'safety' of this thread Wink

By all means, criticise if you want - but accept it from others as well. Not all criticism is bad or an attack. Often it is constructive, even if you don't agree with it.

*and if you don't want your claim of not going into and posting in threads of girls you have no interest in blown out of the water - you may not want to look at this post
Wink

11-05-2011 02:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(11-05-2011 01:45 )Roquentin Wrote:  Ah but his point is that he doesnt go to Lori's thread to comment on what he saw when he flipped off her show.

Having said that Wazo, you do admit yourself that you'd rather Dionne did more standing up sets, and that can only be because in your eyes it would raise her performance if she would do so. Thing is I doubt if she is really all that keen to do those sets, not sure of course, but I suspect she prefers the bed sets (Ashley is much more obvious about prefering to have a good lay down).

Also, for some of the rest of us, we really admire Dionne as well, and thats where the comments come from. I think she would tickle everyone's fancy if she just smiled at the callers a bit more and got into it a little. But /agree with Chris, shes miles better than Ashley at the moment, and I think she is better than she was a few months ago.

No Girl is prefect in there performance there is always somthing that they can improve on even the best of performers for me anyway she seems happier on standing sets an her performances tend to back that up thats why i would like to see more of them but am sure its up to the producers what set's the girl's use/go on that night think Sophia mentioned that in a post before so it might not always be her choice what set she is on.

I got no problem with people posting comments in ways about how she could improve etc if there constructive. Its the Comments that are just there to Troll like the she is only still there just because she is Jamie friend type of comment that annoy me.

Bazinga!
11-05-2011 02:22
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(11-05-2011 02:13 )Sooky™ Wrote:  By all means, criticise if you want - but accept it from others as well. Not all criticism is bad or an attack. Often it is constructive, even if you don't agree with it.

As you can see by my post above i have no problem with posts if there constructive its the troll post that are there just to wind u up or get a reaction out of you that annoy me.

Bazinga!
11-05-2011 02:26
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(11-05-2011 02:22 )Wazo Wrote:  No Girl is prefect in there performance there is always somthing that they can improve on even the best of performers...

There is nothing that Paige Green or Becky Roberts can improve on. Their performances are consistently perfect in my opinion and I love watching all their performances.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 02:41 by The Narcissist.)
11-05-2011 02:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(11-05-2011 02:22 )Wazo Wrote:  No Girl is prefect .............

We had some nice girl prefects at my school. Big Grin
11-05-2011 11:10
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(11-05-2011 02:41 )The Narcissist Wrote:  
(11-05-2011 02:22 )Wazo Wrote:  No Girl is prefect in there performance there is always somthing that they can improve on even the best of performers...

There is nothing that Paige Green or Becky Roberts can improve on. Their performances are consistently perfect in my opinion and I love watching all their performances.

Add to that Rachel Louise who's taken Elite Nights by Storm.Wink

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
11-05-2011 15:44
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(11-05-2011 01:42 )tsurugi Wrote:  elite should get rid of dionne but they are far too stupid for that. They could stick a shotgun up my arse and pull the trigger - they'd still miss!

Bounce - although that's a theory I wouldn't put to the test myself...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
11-05-2011 15:44
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I think starblade summed it up best in another post on the forum so hope he dont mind me repeating it weather u like Dionne's shows or any girls show at that rate will all been down to a person's taste an most importantly what the caller on the end of the phone wants an they seem happy with her type of shows as have heard no complaints an she get a decent amount of calls when she is on so she is doing her job right weather some of u like her shows or not.

Another thing that annoys me is when people moan about somthing like not long ago they were saying she never changes outfit enough between stints then when she did change outfits for nearly every stint a few nights later no one seemed to mention it apart from me as yes it was a improvement but far to many people around here only seem to focus on the negatives.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 16:08 by Wazo.)
11-05-2011 15:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV