Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Well, sorry to say, the webstreams are still not up over 30 minutes later. Sad Neither your free streams or your members one's. Sad
08-01-2012 00:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

all webstreams just going live now
all tv channels now reinstated

(08-01-2012 00:57 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well, sorry to say, the webstreams are still not up over 30 minutes later. Sad Neither your free streams or your members one's. Sad
08-01-2012 01:08
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I applaud any attempt to be innovative i realise its tricky with the limits set down by you know who but i'm not sure the channel swap is great without a set switch its better to be as it was so you can follow who you were watching Smile cheers
08-01-2012 02:22
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jennifer Jade - Red Light Central Chat, Caps & Vids
(07-01-2012 18:20 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What's with this two pairs of knickers, totally and utterly spoils all the hard work she puts into it. And why do people not mention it, it is as though they do not see it. what the fuck is going on.

I didn't see the show Sad but from the hot hot caps (many thanks folks) I would've thought it was pretty clear. I would love to see Jen with lacey underwear slowly peeling off... slung low around her wonderful hips...skimming smoothly over those rounded curves...down to her gorgeous thighs...then softly landing around her ankles Heart

What is more, something about the way Jennifer does it, suggests she would positively enjoy doing that for me with only one pair on. But alas, until that day, two pairs works fine for me Wink Gotta love this girl who wants to demonstrate how she takes things off Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 13:20 by Roquentin.)
08-01-2012 13:11
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Haven't seen too many of the nightshows recently so good to catch up on these caps. I think the last bit of a nightshow I did see would of been on the night of the 4th when the wonderful Jennifer was on.

To me it doesn't really matter if there are two sets of undies on, it doesn't take that much away from the show as we know that we're aren't going to see a prolonged view of anything down there of a pussy on the babeshows. One cap of her laid across on top of the desk was maybe the best one on the previous page, "Oh No, I can see two sets of undies, that takes away from the cap for me", sorry but I can't say that two sets ever has destroyed a show for me.

Back to solely talking about Jennifer, do any of you agree with me and that she is perfect enough and needs no work to her at all? Her boobs are great as they are.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
09-01-2012 17:00
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Many thanks for the great shows so far this week, it's great to see Denni Talyor in full flow, one thing I would like to bring up, is the issue with some camera crew, generally the standard has been very good, however when it comes to certain BUM shots I notice the camera crew start getting a bit jumpy shall we say.
Take Lucy Summers for example we all no she holds her bum cheeks tight so not to flash, but the other night with Denni Taylor and Certain others for example, as soon as they want to show there BUMS in full view I notice certain camera crew are not sure what to do, either to zoom in or zoom out? and I don't no why? just as long as they're not flashing, then what's the problem??
It's just a small observation, but if a babe wants to show her sexy bum of, then a nice shot of her sexy bum shouldn't be to much to ask Smile many thanks
09-01-2012 21:43
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

thankyou for your comments and thanks
we have 50 crew so there are vairiations between them
we do our best to get a even standard ,we are striving to get better all the time

(09-01-2012 21:43 )continental19 Wrote:  Many thanks for the great shows so far this week, it's great to see Denni Talyor in full flow, one thing I would like to bring up, is the issue with some camera crew, generally the standard has been very good, however when it comes to certain BUM shots I notice the camera crew start getting a bit jumpy shall we say.
Take Lucy Summers for example we all no she holds her bum cheeks tight so not to flash, but the other night with Denni Taylor and Certain others for example, as soon as they want to show there BUMS in full view I notice certain camera crew are not sure what to do, either to zoom in or zoom out? and I don't no why? just as long as they're not flashing, then what's the problem??
It's just a small observation, but if a babe wants to show her sexy bum of, then a nice shot of her sexy bum shouldn't be to much to ask Smile many thanks
09-01-2012 21:58
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for your reply, I'm a big fan of the show and I wish you every success for 2012, I fully appreciate that you have quite a lot of staff, well as we all no Dannii Harwood is on tonight let's hope for some excellent camera workSmile have a great show
09-01-2012 22:15
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2012 18:20 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What's with this two pairs of knickers, totally and utterly spoils all the hard work she puts into it. And why do people not mention it, it is as though they do not see it. what the fuck is going on.

1 word - OFCOM
10-01-2012 01:19
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2012 20:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ i knew a post like this would happen if i replied to a post mentioning the 2 pairs of pants again , i should have know better , at least i didn't get a row of these BounceBounce like Mellie gives me when i mention the RLC girls and their 2 pairs of pants laugh
For what it's worth i ain't angry and it doesn't bother me , but the 2 pairs of pants thing just doesn't do it for me , so i just watch other girls wearing 1 pair instead , Smile

{edit} or i come back when they have taken 1 pair or both pairs off lol

Show me a post where I put in lots of Bounce's in response to anything you've said? I've never done that, so don't say I do!

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
10-01-2012 08:28

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL