Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(03-05-2011 22:28 )candyman_ba Wrote:  dionne is my fav so def want to see xtra bits of her and what shes like on her vids

To be honest the content on the site is disappointing, due to its censored nature, but I will say that I've been impressed with Dionne there. She actually shows her bare bum here and there, as oppose to the night shows, where she shows nothing.
04-05-2011 12:56
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A decent Show from Dionne last night liked the change in outfit for nearly every stint was a nice touch as i know its somthing some people have been complaining that the elite girls dont do enough of so that was all good. That ass seems to get better every time i see it couldn't take my eyes off it when she was bent over the white sofa last night laugh

Bazinga!
04-05-2011 13:08
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Dionne isnt one of my favourites but I do think she is remarkably cute and beautiful and has one of the best figures on the shows. I would also say the very best set of lower back dimples (*mutter mutter, Paige, Ashley, Danica's aint bad either*mutter*), which I am a total sucker for.

I also like it that she has some humour with the crew every so often, its charming to see her joking around or pulling an expression occasionally. I would love to hear her presenting as I like her comments from the rare times she does talk at length on the mic. I think some of the sour faces she pulls are from a wry sense of humour.

I also think she has stepped it up a bit and trying to satisfy, I notice she doesnt wait quite as long as she sometimes used to, even before freeview hit last week.

But the main thing is she just doesnt seem to be attentive to the caller. She often looks a little bored, or looks to crew mid call, or waves the phone before what looks like some guy's climax, and the overall impression is that she isnt that interested. I sympathise that the girls must find it hard to keep (fake?) attention, but I guess its important to be able to carry it off, even through long hours. Fernanda is probably the absolute queen of it, she really gives the feeling she is listening and giving total attention to the job at hand. If Dionne could capture a little more of that she would be unstoppable.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 13:39 by Roquentin.)
04-05-2011 13:33
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with all of that. Dionne is unspeakably cute; great smile, incredible firm boobs, shapely legs, pert bum, all spot-on. But her performances are predictable and bland. Lacking that 'sexy' edge.

I still can't take my eyes off her, I just wish she DID a bit more...

(04-05-2011 13:33 )Roquentin Wrote:  Dionne isnt one of my favourites but I do think she is remarkably cute and beautiful and has one of the best figures on the shows. I would also say the very best set of lower back dimples (*mutter mutter, Paige, Ashley, Danica's aint bad either*mutter*), which I am a total sucker for.

I also like it that she has some humour with the crew every so often, its charming to see her joking around or pulling an expression occasionally. I would love to hear her presenting as I like her comments from the rare times she does talk at length on the mic. I think some of the sour faces she pulls are from a wry sense of humour.

I also think she has stepped it up a bit and trying to satisfy, I notice she doesnt wait quite as long as she sometimes used to, even before freeview hit last week.

But the main thing is she just doesnt seem to be attentive to the caller. She often looks a little bored, or looks to crew mid call, or waves the phone before what looks like some guy's climax, and the overall impression is that she isnt that interested. I sympathise that the girls must find it hard to keep (fake?) attention, but I guess its important to be able to carry it off, even through long hours. Fernanda is probably the absolute queen of it, she really gives the feeling she is listening and giving total attention to the job at hand. If Dionne could capture a little more of that she would be unstoppable.
04-05-2011 14:13
candyman_ba Offline
Dionne Lover

Dionne is my fav cause she so beautiful and unreal body and best ass in the business,but she can be reserved ....if she went full front like sophia and caty have done i think she'd even enjoy it more,sophia has come a long way since startin with her and she defo seen what she had to do,wish dionne would do the same!
04-05-2011 14:42
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

It's a long time I wanted to say this and someone has probably already mentioned but I want to be "repetitive" Big Grin

If Dionne is still there since Elite was born there is a reason, and not say because she is a friend of Jamie; I don't think he has only her as friend...

...she is there because we like it or not she receives calls, and how we know there is a simple equation ------> CALLS = MONEY

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 14:49 by Dedrin.)
04-05-2011 14:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Oh well, hopefully she'll do the decent thing and leave the babe channel industry soon! Cool
04-05-2011 16:52
candyman_ba Offline
Dionne Lover

Ah no way man,dont know what we'd do without Dionne shes one of a kind and ticks all the boxes as far as im concerned.....not a thing wrong with her,i mean into those late hours who wouldnt be bored and tired !!! shes always top form tho with outfits lately and i think she can only get better still,wish she would do more kinky 2-4-1's tho like she used to.....
04-05-2011 17:59
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Wow Dionne looks so good right now in them shorts

[Image: aeaa4bc6.jpg]
10-05-2011 21:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(10-05-2011 21:13 )gazfc Wrote:  Wow Dionne looks so good right now in them shorts

Couldn't have put it better myself Gaz she is looking mighty fine tonight an its great to see her back on screen has been far too long since last Tuesday liking the whole outfit but that ass just looks awesome in them shorts Tongue

Bazinga!
10-05-2011 21:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV