Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 69 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Candy (Partyland)

southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Candy (Partyland)
Last nite she looked amazing her and Daryl now thats a pairing that should be in Elite TV's back alley lesbian extravaganza
19-06-2009 14:05
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree candy in my opinion gets a lot of unfair flack. she is one of the best babes on the babechannels not just partyland

candy and daryl lezzing it up in elite's alleyway...think im about to faint

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 14:07 by Rammyrascal.)
19-06-2009 14:06
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

Freebird Wrote:why is candy made the scapegoat for the lame rules laid down by the partyland bosses ? NONE of the girls does much on PL, yet apparently only candy gets slated for it. cut her some slack.

what other girl on party land only shows one boob most of the time? Wink
19-06-2009 14:07
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

beardedbob Wrote:what other girl on party land only shows one boob most of the time? Wink

On of Candy's boobs is equal or more to both of every other girls breasts bar Daryl and Lilly and hers are all natural
19-06-2009 14:14
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

too be honest i don't really watch enough of partyland (unless candy is on) to answer.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-06-2009 14:14
tayto2009 Offline
Banned

any pics of her sexy feet?
19-06-2009 15:19
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Great to see Candy and those great big peaches of hers away from her comfort zone of that bed and cushion and now down in the boiler room tonight. Her and Daryl Morgan down there together would be great for viewers and callers.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 23:18 by Danzig.)
19-06-2009 23:17
charles799 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Danzig Wrote:Great to see Candy and those great big peaches of hers away from her comfort zone of that bed and cushion and now down in the boiler room tonight. Her and Daryl Morgan down there together would be great for viewers and callers.

I NEED to see this. Someone, surely someone, will have this recorded? I'm not a religious person, but i'm praying to each and every god.

Anyone? I'll be your best friend...
20-06-2009 13:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i'm gonna have to add my name to those who suspect the lovely candy may have had a tit job recently. her nipples look completely different to their previous state. slightly stretched, and definitely darker (if that's at all relevant). and considerably rounder. we need answers. now !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-06-2009 23:11
Thund Offline
Junior Poster

Just to add my 2 pence worth. Altho there are restrictions as to how the girls can behave which may mean some girls find it difficult to find the right level, let us not forget what all these babe channels actually are, sex lines with visual aids. FOr a girl to be "Bored" or "not excited by the caller" is irrelevant. If they are doing what the viewer/caller wants (within the bounds of what the producers allow) then they are simply being Unprofessional. You can defend those people as much as you want, saying "oi shes gorgeous" or "perhaps she hasnt found her place" but at the end of the day its all rubbish. DO the job, or find another one. Simple as that.
Personally i think Candy may have just gotten off to a slow start, as she is on partyland tonight, and seems to be doing well enough. Perhaps a little more movement would be nice, maybe even an attepmt to look like shes having fun, but not that bad really.
22-06-2009 02:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66