babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

RedRod Offline

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
Hi Cherri i tend to drop in and out of Babe Station in the evening and this is the first time i seen you Cherri. I think you are gorgeous and i loved you in your white virginal outfit. What a tease you are...naughty girl. I would love to see more of you Cherri. xx

regards Rod xx
10-01-2012 18:10
Find all posts by this user
eh54n Offline
Junior Poster

It was great to see Cherri on the night show last night, but i expected her to go topless. i know she looks great without going topless but its a night show and she didn't bend over much, i just hope she does more night shows and goes topless and really goes for it.
10-01-2012 19:03
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
Is it possibly that she is considering having a boobjob and that is why she is going to be away for the stated time period and that is why B/Station was plugging her pics etc and why she wasn't going topless last night?
10-01-2012 20:15
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Cherri was just on the mic confirming that she will be back on @ 9pm, wasn't sure how long for, but then she would be off for a month.

10-01-2012 20:59
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2012 20:15 )mikedafc Wrote:  Is it possibly that she is considering having a boobjob and that is why she is going to be away for the stated time period and that is why B/Station was plugging her pics etc and why she wasn't going topless last night?

Haven't you been watching the news about breast implants? It could be that and maybe that's why Charlene/Cherri doesn't want to talk about it?

I could be wrong, if Charlene/Cherri wishes to make a statement why she is off for the next month or so, its down to her at the end of the day.

Whatever it is, I wish her all the best!! Big Grin
10-01-2012 21:15
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

hope she doesnt go for a boob job.those boobs look spot on as they are to me.Heart

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
10-01-2012 21:31
a_j216 Offline
banned

(10-01-2012 19:03 )eh54n Wrote:  It was great to see Cherri on the night show last night, but i expected her to go topless. i know she looks great without going topless but its a night show and she didn't bend over much, i just hope she does more night shows and goes topless and really goes for it.

this is why i think shes the biggest disappointment on the channels. her body is pretty much perfect, wish we could see more.
10-01-2012 22:16
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

if it is a boob job lets pray she doesnt use the same surgeon as lori,ava or lolly cos theres are hideous.just wish you all the best anyway cherri tho it looks like another no show show.still at least no bloody megan!
10-01-2012 23:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs are really taking the piss with cherri tonight!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyed she's been on all night so far not going topless like last night and as boring as last night, yet cherri is doing a naked strip for bsxtreme tonight!!!!!!! annoyedannoyed WTF!!!!!! if cherri can go nude for bs extreme then the very least she can do on main bs is go toplessannoyedannoyed

totally ridiculous cherri is being held back on bs!!!!!!annoyedannoyed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:05 by Rammyrascal.)
11-01-2012 01:43
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It is so ridiculously disrespectful to the fans and viewers of BS that they would pull a stunt like this. So she CAN get totally naked (presumably) for BSX, but not even a minute of topless for regular BS ? Lame.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-01-2012 01:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV