gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and discussion
(18-11-2010 11:26 )astonv1 Wrote:  i think its a bit unfair that you are calling people free loaders for watching a channel! As for the guys who post pics...Dont call them freeloaders. If anything its the people viewing the pics and not even
being bothered to click the thank button who are the free loaders in my opinion, not the guys who take the time to
cap and record the shows for people who didnt see the show or forgot to set the alarm!

Hey mate i didn't mean to hurt any 1s feelings with that comment i just felt that it was up to me every time to ask her for the 2nd cam. You see i do sleep in & it would be great if others asked as it would be great to see what i missed.

I understand what you mean about calling the girls which is totally understandable. i had the same problem last year cause i rang nearly all the girls lol. These days i only call a few (mostly Fernanda) I did call Evelynn but ever since she more or less told me of for asking about the 2nd cam last time i haven't rang her since.

To be honest I’ve no idea what Evelynn’s on about because she said she’ll not show her ass or open her legs to the camera anymore, Which I thought was bull S**t because in her day show yesterday she had her legs open loads of times Plus she more or less showed her full ass to the camera. My guess is she doesn’t know what she wants laugh

(18-11-2010 11:54 )rover Wrote:  Sorry you feel that the people that take caps and video's are freeloaders tintin

I didn't call any 1 inparticular freeloaders i only Implied it, did you read any were in my post that i called any 1 freeloaders. Example i could say A lot of people are Assoles but that doesn't mean i'm calling you guys that Tongue.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 12:30 by SirAssAlot.)
18-11-2010 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

(18-11-2010 12:11 )Tintin Wrote:  
(18-11-2010 11:26 )astonv1 Wrote:  i think its a bit unfair that you are calling people free loaders for watching a channel! As for the guys who post pics...Dont call them freeloaders. If anything its the people viewing the pics and not even
being bothered to click the thank button who are the free loaders in my opinion, not the guys who take the time to
cap and record the shows for people who didnt see the show or forgot to set the alarm!

Hey mate i didn't mean to hurt any 1s feelings with that comment i just felt that it was up to me every time to ask her for the 2nd cam. You see i do sleep in & it would be great if others asked as it would be great to see what i missed.

I understand what you mean about calling the girls which is totally understandable. i had the same problem last year cause i rang nearly all the girls lol. These days i only call a few (mostly Fernanda) I did call Evelynn but ever since she more or less told me of for asking about the 2nd cam last time i haven't rang her since.

To be honest I’ve no idea what Evelynn’s on about because she said she’ll not show her ass or open her legs to the camera anymore, Which I thought was bull S**t because in her day show yesterday she had her legs open loads of times Plus she more or less showed her full ass to the camera. My guess is she doesn’t know what she wants laugh

(18-11-2010 11:54 )rover Wrote:  Sorry you feel that the people that take caps and video's are freeloaders tintin

I didn't call any 1 freeloaders i only Implied it, did you read any were in my post that i called any 1 freeloaders. Example i could say A lot of people are Assoles but that doesn't mean i'm calling you guys that Tongue.
I didn't say you did.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 12:21 by rover.)
18-11-2010 12:20
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

When i read (Sorry you feel that the people that take caps and video's are freeloaders) I took it as yo meant i do take them as freeloaders. Which i guess you didn't mean it that way.

Sorry about that.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
18-11-2010 12:27
rover Offline

(18-11-2010 12:27 )Tintin Wrote:  

When i read (Sorry you feel that the people that take caps and video's are freeloaders) I took it as yo meant i do take them as freeloaders. Which i guess you didn't mean it that way.

Sorry about that.
No problem.Smile were all here for the same reason and that is to see the lovely Fernanda (who by the way is looking stunning in that secretary outfit)so let just enjoy.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
18-11-2010 12:37
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Now that everyone has settle their differences Big Grin .... who is gonna ask for that 2nd cam on fernanda today? Wink
18-11-2010 12:51
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(18-11-2010 12:51 )alexxxi Wrote:  Now that everyone has settle their differences Big Grin .... who is gonna ask for that 2nd cam on fernanda today? Wink

I bloody wish we could see the 2nd camera. We've never got an ass view of Fernanda wearing that gorgeous outfit (those panties) eek eek eek

I hope she wear's them when she's doing her night shows next month eek eek eek

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 13:11 by SirAssAlot.)
18-11-2010 13:10
rover Offline

(18-11-2010 13:10 )Tintin Wrote:  
(18-11-2010 12:51 )alexxxi Wrote:  Now that everyone has settle their differences Big Grin .... who is gonna ask for that 2nd cam on fernanda today? Wink

I bloody wish we could see the 2nd camera. We've never got an ass view of Fernanda wearing that gorgeous outfit (those panties) eek eek eek

I hope she wear's them when she's doing her night shows next month eek eek eek
I must admit I'm dribbling at the thought of Fernanda doing nights.Tongue

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 13:14 by rover.)
18-11-2010 13:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope fernanda wears one of those famous very tiny brazillian bikinis on nights. if she does she would be so hot the entire sky network would shut down

or an arabian themed outfit like she wore in prince of persia

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 13:17 by Rammyrascal.)
18-11-2010 13:16
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

tintin we did get a veiw of that incredible beautiful ass of hers between 11.30 and 12pm (i think thats the time)

fernanda nights

lynsey, emma and fernanda on at the sametime, overload on every front. 3 gorgeous ladies, 3 pairs of fantastic boobage, 3 wonderful playfull and sexy bums.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 13:19 by bigguy01.)
18-11-2010 13:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

There's going to be nothing left of cwpussylover at the end of that month

[Image: ba1_105.jpg]
18-11-2010 16:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles