gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

tdktv180 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and discussion
looking amazing this thursday morn. just got in from work and the FERDY-PUSS there to welcum me. talking of CUM i wonder if FERNANDA is a spit or swallow sort of girl.
18-11-2010 07:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

she looks hot. i bet she swallows.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
18-11-2010 09:25
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

By the look of it i'm the only 1 on here that calls Fernanda (Asking her can we see her Amazing body on the net through the 2nd camera). The reason I’m saying that is because so far it's been me that's asked her every time. I even asked her for the 2nd cam 1 day i had no net (quiquems post 1009). I hope you guys aren’t free loaders that just post pics etc cause it would be nice if others asked her like this morning for example, I forgot to set my alarm to get up for this gorgeous lady & form what I’ve seen no 1st asked for the 2nd cam which is a bit disappointing because I can’t do it all the time Sad Sad.

Come guys you don’t need me to ask her all the time after all I do sleep in Sad.

By the way some good news for you, Fernanda’s going to be doing 4 night shows next month although she doesn’t know the dates yet but when she does I’ll let you know. I can’t wait to see her on the night shows mmmmmm eek eek eek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
18-11-2010 11:01
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

hopefully a 241 with dannii over christmas also a 241 with sammie. she is looking great in her secretary/office outfit.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
18-11-2010 11:17
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

eek Fernanda can come and do some dictation with me any time eek

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
18-11-2010 11:21
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(18-11-2010 11:01 )Tintin Wrote:  I hope you guys aren’t free loaders that just post pics etc

By the way some good news for you, Fernanda’s going to be doing 4 night shows next month although she doesn’t know the dates yet but when she does I’ll let you know. I can’t wait to see her on the night shows mmmmmm eek eek eek

I have spoken to Fernanda several times TinTin...

Its not something i do very regularly as I have a family to look after and im not so well off to be able to
afford to speak to these girls as often as i would like. Im also not silly enough to go into debt for the sake
of a daytime wank. (Im not suggesting thats what you are doing TinTin btw, just informing you of my situation)

Thanks for asking Fernanda to include the 2nd cam, im very much a fan of it (especially whilst sneeking a peek
during my working day) but i think its a bit unfair that you are calling people free loaders for watching a channel!

As for the guys who post pics...Dont call them freeloaders. If anything its the people viewing the pics and not even
being bothered to click the thank button who are the free loaders in my opinion, not the guys who take the time to
cap and record the shows for people who didnt see the show or forgot to set the alarm!

Most people who are watching on Sky would not think after 5 or 10 minutes waiting to get through that they had
better ask for the 2nd cam (especially if they themselves are not going to reap the benefits). I admire and thankyou for the fact that you did however!
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 11:28 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
18-11-2010 11:26
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Great news on the nightshows Big Grin
18-11-2010 11:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-11-2010 11:01 )Tintin Wrote:  By the look of it i'm the only 1 on here that calls Fernanda (Asking her can we see her Amazing body on the net through the 2nd camera). The reason I’m saying that is because so far it's been me that's asked her every time. I even asked her for the 2nd cam 1 day i had no net (quiquems post 1009). I hope you guys aren’t free loaders that just post pics etc cause it would be nice if others asked her like this morning for example, I forgot to set my alarm to get up for this gorgeous lady & form what I’ve seen no 1st asked for the 2nd cam which is a bit disappointing because I can’t do it all the time Sad Sad.

Come guys you don’t need me to ask her all the time after all I do sleep in Sad.

fantastic fantastic news about fernanda returning to nights. off now to put my hospital on standbyBig GrinBig Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-11-2010 11:32
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

astonv1 and teewee if i had the software to record and upload caps and vids i would.

those glasses are looking hot on her, would love to cum over them while shes wearing them.

2011 is the year of fernanda.

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 11:40 by bigguy01.)
18-11-2010 11:33
rover Offline

(18-11-2010 11:01 )Tintin Wrote:  By the look of it i'm the only 1 on here that calls Fernanda (Asking her can we see her Amazing body on the net through the 2nd camera). The reason I’m saying that is because so far it's been me that's asked her every time. I even asked her for the 2nd cam 1 day i had no net (quiquems post 1009). I hope you guys aren’t free loaders that just post pics etc cause it would be nice if others asked her like this morning for example,I forgot to set my alarm to get up for this gorgeous lady & form what I’ve seen no 1st asked for the 2nd cam which is a bit disappointing because I can’t do it all the time Sad Sad.

Sorry you feel that the people that take caps and video's are freeloaders tintin but it's the "freeloaders" that take a lot of time and effort to make the forum what it is which is a place to come and see pictures and video's of your favourite girls, You got up late and missed seeing fernanda but l bet you checked the caps and video section to see what you missed!!! if it wasn't for the cappers and guys that do the vids you wouldn't have seen any of it.annoyed

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 02:34 by rover.)
18-11-2010 11:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles