Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
My god, give it a rest already. I've been here six months, and I can't believe your still discussing this shit. Anything and everything has been said a 100 times before about her breasts.

It's her body, let her do with it what she wants, just be content that we can see such a beauty on our screens in the first place.

I don't watch these shows, just pick out all the negative points. I watch them because I enjoy them.
15-05-2010 18:51
Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2010 18:51 )aceman65 Wrote:  My god, give it a rest already. I've been here six months, and I can't believe your still discussing this shit. Anything and everything has been said a 100 times before about her breasts.

It's her body, let her do with it what she wants, just be content that we can see such a beauty on our screens in the first place.

I don't watch these shows, just pick out all the negative points. I watch them because I enjoy them.

It' s a forum not a fan club. People get equally pissed off with posts saying "it's her body". Well the way I see it she either shows her body or not but i've yet to hear Danica say that she's fed up with people commenting on her body. And while she keeps showing that gorgeous body i'm sure we'll all have an opinion...Smile Long live opinions...Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
15-05-2010 20:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
(15-05-2010 17:43 )Xpressio Wrote:  Danica cringes when ever the camera zooms into her boobs and jumps nervously to hide them from a close up view everytime. I wouldn't say that was a woman who was confident on how her boobs look and she definitely cant be happy with them if she chooses to hide them rather than show them off !

maybe if you ask her yer self you'll get a different answer...

she is happy with her boobs, just not the scars. so it is a fact!!!

anyways why you trying to nitpik, if she wasnt confident would she pose semi nude on tv, in front of cams, on magazines and lads mags sorta defeats that statement!!!.

the proof is there for all to see in technicolour, just coz she has a minor hangup about her scars doesnt mean shes not happy with em when shes dressed... or do you know better than she herself does?...

i mean come on she gave a top draw performance last night and stan the less than gentleman, decided to put a downer on it by saying NER NER!!! i told you she had plastic tits... the responce is overwhelmingly who the fuck cares...

p.s. kindly do not edit my replys when quoting, people may think a have said sumthing i havent...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2010 21:37 by HEX!T.)
15-05-2010 21:36
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
(15-05-2010 21:36 )Hexit Wrote:  maybe if you ask her yer self you'll get a different answer...

she is happy with her boobs, just not the scars. so it is a fact!!!

anyways why you trying to nitpik, if she wasnt confident would she pose semi nude on tv, in front of cams, on magazines and lads mags sorta defeats that statement!!!.

the proof is there for all to see in technicolour, just coz she has a minor hangup about her scars doesnt mean shes not happy with em when shes dressed... or do you know better than she herself does?...

i mean come on she gave a top draw performance last night and stan the less than gentleman, decided to put a downer on it by saying NER NER!!! i told you she had plastic tits... the responce is overwhelmingly who the fuck cares...

p.s. kindly do not edit my replys when quoting, people may think a have said sumthing i havent...

Not trying to nitpik but what did you say in these posts...Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
15-05-2010 21:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

Big Grin sometimes you just gota do shit to stir it up...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2010 01:51 by HEX!T.)
16-05-2010 01:49
HEX!T Away
Retired

constructive criticism is 1 thing as it can lead to improved performances, so i dont judge any 1 for saying this performance is lacking or boring. in fact i would be bothered if it wasn't so.
if you pay for something and its not up to expectation then grumbling is about all you can do when it is a service.
i know i do it myself so it would be hypocritical of me to say anything other than what i have just said but i do believe we all have a right to do so when not satisfied.

what irks me is when guys on here start talking about how bad a boob job is or this or that model has had a nose job. what has that got to do with a performance? if they don't like a girls looks then turn the fuck over, don't watch and come here to piss and moan about her looks or lack of.
its as if they think they think that pointing out the girls physical flaws makes them a superior judge of talent, but really it makes us all look like dicks.
i don't get what stans beef is coz it out of character for him to go off on 1 like that from the posts of his iv'e read, normally he's very complimentary of the girls but last night he came across as churlish.

anyways enough of that shit. i just watched blues clips and all i can say is that it was a damn fine show. and aerosol man??? i want your job Wink

16-05-2010 03:51
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 03:51 )Hexit Wrote:  and aerosol man??? i want your job Wink

Tough shit, I claimed it on Friday night....Rammyrascal is 1st reserve....TongueTongueTongue

16-05-2010 04:46
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

can i be 3rd after hexit

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
16-05-2010 04:51
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

You three fight over the aerosol job and I'll take on the more mundane job of actually helping Danica in and out of these outfits.
I think that's fair.
16-05-2010 22:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-05-2010 22:14 )Rise Wrote:  You three fight over the aerosol job and I'll take on the more mundane job of actually helping Danica in and out of these outfits.
I think that's fair.

That's OK, as long as we can watch............Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

16-05-2010 22:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66