Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
(15-05-2010 03:08 )Hexit Wrote:  shes still sexy as fuck...

Is that a fact or an opinion?
15-05-2010 04:07
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Outstanding. She is the flagship girl for the Channel and they know it.She clearly is putting a lot of thought in to these individual performances on a Friday. It is something different on a Friday night rather than the same old booty shake we get from everyone else. A hint of the daytime tease we all like with no rules to worry about.My favourite girl by a long way!!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-05-2010 08:12
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

As others have said questioning her work ethic in a somewhat critical slant 'Danica is on another planet compared with the other girls on these channels'. Some girls thrust and grind or wiggle for hours on end, some say baby, baby fuck me for hours on end. Some get straight down to it tits out, arse in the air and away we go. Danica is different. Danica teases, tousles her hair, pouts her lips, half closes her eyes and beckons you closer. When she is in the mood her performances are majestic, full of class and oozing unbelievable raw sex appeal. Boy was she in the mood last night. The outfit, the changes of pace, the movement and yes the camerawork were all superb. Danica has never looked more outrageously beautiful and she did put a lot of thought into last nights show which shows she does care after all. It will not have been to everyone's taste (what a strange thing 'taste' is and some of you will no doubt be questioning mine) but, for me, THE most stunningly beautiful babe there is and will possibly ever be on these channels, nay on ANY channel! Fantastic stuff Elite and thank-you Danica you were glorious.Big Grin
15-05-2010 08:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-05-2010 04:07 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2010 03:08 )Hexit Wrote:  shes still sexy as fuck...

Is that a fact or an opinion?
its a Fact!!!. if you dont like it tough shit.

what? you really wanna make something of it...
she wasn't happy with her boobs, she got new 1s, shes now happier and more confident. i guess thats a WIN! for her then aint it.... FACT!!!

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-05-2010 09:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah m8 i doupt many would question yer taste, you know what you like and for you dancia seems to do it all.
for sure shes stunning, sexy, sexual, and sultry.
what i do like about her show is that it has a build up of anticipation with an air of classic sexyness.

the reason she is only on 1 night a week for 3 hours!. basically its event tv and i guess its jamies way of saying thank you to the weeks callers.

the very fact that jamie is prepared to change the shows format 1s a week (when no other channel is willing to do so) and give both viewers and callers a treat speaks volumes for his character, some may say its a cynical ploy to get word of mouth. me a prefer good business sense.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-05-2010 10:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very well said hexit and webbiola. danica's shows are indeed babeshow event tv and each week there is a huge build up of anticipation and more often than not danica doesnt dissapoint. i also like danica's sultry teasing style which is a nice change to the girls who are energetic and writhe around on the bed.

already looking forward to next week

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-05-2010 10:20
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I hope Elite have read all the comments about Danica's Show last night - there are seven and a half pages of posts about it!! Smile

Seven and a half pages, the huge bulk of which are very positive and complimentary - this just shows how popular everything was, i.e. the Set, Danica's Outfit and Sultry Performance, the Camerawork etc Smile

Jamie, please do something similar again in the next few weeks - loads of people would really appreciate it!!
Cheers Big Grin
15-05-2010 13:51
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

I cannot understand why Danica has not already create her website!
Doesn't she want it? Or what?

If there is a problem in producing it (mean money) I propose to every fan of this wonderful creature to give a little money for it (for timeless access to the websiteBig Grin:coolSmile!!!

So that we could see her whenever and forever!!!Tongue

Think about it!!!!bladewave
15-05-2010 17:02
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(15-05-2010 13:51 )stueyboy Wrote:  I hope Elite have read all the comments about Danica's Show last night - there are seven and a half pages of posts about it!! Smile

Seven and a half pages, the huge bulk of which are very positive and complimentary - this just shows how popular everything was, i.e. the Set, Danica's Outfit and Sultry Performance, the Camerawork etc Smile

Jamie, please do something similar again in the next few weeks - loads of people would really appreciate it!!
Cheers Big Grin

Just a little statistical irrelevence: from start of EliteNights at 9:00pm when Caty was on until Danica finished at 12:30am there were 57 live posts.
When Danica made her "comeback" 5 weeks ago, between 9:00pm-12:00am, time Danica was on air, there were 120 live posts & sales of Kleenex rocketed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't add anything more to the rest of your post.....bring it onCoolCoolCool

15-05-2010 17:11
Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

(15-05-2010 09:23 )Hexit Wrote:  what? you really wanna make something of it...
she wasn't happy with her boobs, she got new 1s, shes now happier and more confident. i guess thats a WIN! for her then aint it.... FACT!!!

Danica cringes when ever the camera zooms into her boobs and jumps nervously to hide them from a close up view everytime. I wouldn't say that was a woman who was confident on how her boobs look and she definitely cant be happy with them if she chooses to hide them rather than show them off !

[Moderator Notice: Post edited to include correct quote - please don't alter other members' posts when quoting]
15-05-2010 17:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66