Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
mr. Mistery i agree.

The girls working 3 hours and only 2 15mins break in a 9 hour shift no wounder there tierd the girls should have around 3 or 4 breaks from 15 or 30mins breaks give them more time to freshing up ready for when they go back on wish the rules were more relax aswell

partly blind derek
18-12-2011 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't understand why Playboy/RLC feel the need to impose stricter rules on the girls.Ofcom's are strict enough as it is.
18-12-2011 20:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-12-2011 20:58 )gator8 Wrote:  I don't understand why Playboy/RLC feel the need to impose stricter rules on the girls.Ofcom's are strict enough as it is.

It pays to "play safe" for i while if you are applying for a new Ofcom freeview licence (now granted) and if Ofcom are monitoring you , but how long do you play safe for ? , the new licence has been granted , passed misdemeanors have been addressed , so hopefully RLC/Playboy will soon do and show what some other channels do , and most importantly do what their Ofcom licence allows them to do , then the viewers will be happy and the girls themselves will be happy .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 21:33 by mr mystery.)
18-12-2011 21:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-12-2011 19:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  Firstly what the fuck are RLC playing at asking their girls to work 9 hours with just two 15min breaks

sounds ok to me i do 9:15 and only get 45 mins break

(18-12-2011 20:58 )gator8 Wrote:  I don't understand why Playboy/RLC feel the need to impose stricter rules on the girls.Ofcom's are strict enough as it is.

simple playboy have just been fined £50000 and if they had not kissed ofcoms ass and said they would do the following it could have been a lot more

Those compliance measures comprised: ensuring the female presenters wear adequate underwear that covers their genital areas sufficiently leading to a reduction in the “intrusive feel” to the shots; stopping presenters cupping their genitals until they have further clarity on the issue; restricting more sexual behaviour to later in the evening; instructing camera operators to restrict the shots to mid-range shots only (as opposed to close-up or extreme close up shots); and ensuring the presenters do not spit or let saliva drip onto their bodies as if to emulate ejaculate.

i think it is most important to think of the following when having a go at the cameraman or girl-

nine camera operators/producers have been dismissed, five presenters have been dismissed and three presenters suspended.

so i think you can see why they don't want to go to close to the line

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-12-2011 23:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It makes sense to keep the show going without doing something that would lead to trouble i'm sure none of us want anyone to be fired.
18-12-2011 23:12
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

what the heck is wrong on stream 2 plz redlight fix it

Savannah Mai FAN, ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :-D

1.She has a beautiful face 2.Stunning Smile 3.Fantastic Figure(Best figure in the babe channel industry) 4.One hell of an Attractive ass! 5.Lovely Legs 6.And a Fabolous pair of feet
18-12-2011 23:18
Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

(18-12-2011 23:06 )winsaw Wrote:  
(18-12-2011 19:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  Firstly what the fuck are RLC playing at asking their girls to work 9 hours with just two 15min breaks 
sounds ok to me i do 9:15 and only get 45 mins break
Sarcastic replies are uncalled for !

there is a good point here sometimes the lack of a break or the short time of them is down to the girls like Dannii and others not wanting to let down there callers.

But maybe what guys are getting at is the girls may need saving from themselves and possibly it is down to the producers to say a break is needed ever so often to allow the girls to refresh ( either clothing or actually take on some food and drink)

Maybe something for RLC to take on board

Following all thing Bailey Cream

http://twitter.com/#!/Baileycream
On MFC http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BaileyCreamUK
Adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...arch%2Easp
http://baileycream.wordpress.com/
http://www.baileycreamlive.tv
18-12-2011 23:41
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(18-12-2011 19:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  Firstly what the fuck are RLC playing at asking their girls to work 9 hours with just two 15min breaks , like Dannii says after last night mammoth Sky and freeview shows she's been left tired and covered in bruises , RLC/Playboy are the only babe channel that regularly makes their girls work for so long without plenty of breaks , Elite give there girls more breaks , the BS girls get plenty of breaks (apart from Lolly Badcock lol) the xxXPanded and "elsewhere" girls get plenty of time off between appearing on screen as well , Surly it's better to keep your girls fresh all night long by giving them more time off between shifts , or make sure their time on screen is less long , this must be better for the girls than have them finish their shift tired and covered in bruises , maybe it's just me that thinks this way ? .

you clearly havent read all of dannii's thread mrmystery and others as dannii has said it was herself that decided to only have 2 15 min breaks because she was so busy and not rlc made her have only 2 breaks.

with rlc/playboy getting heavily punished by ofcom recently, can totally understand them playing safe, in time im sure theyll start pushing things again

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-12-2011 23:47
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-12-2011 23:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  with rlc/playboy getting heavily punished by ofcom recently, can totally understand them playing safe, in time im sure theyll start pushing things again

Considering the way the channels bend over for Ofcom I doubt they will and so we'll just accept that and enjoy what we have.
18-12-2011 23:59
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

Why don't the RLC girls get topless 2night and the Elite and BS do?
19-12-2011 00:07

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL