Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics
(06-03-2014 13:48 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's probably only a fortnights holiday, I mean it's not like Bs would ever tweet bullshit just to drum up calls Rolleyes

yeah wouldnt put it past them

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-03-2014 14:00
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-03-2014 13:48 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's probably only a fortnights holiday, I mean it's not like Bs would ever tweet bullshit just to drum up calls Rolleyes

Hope it is just a holiday which is why bs are saying tonight is her "last show for a very long time" but it could equally mean Louise is leaving bs. if she is leaving bs, hope she is going to another channel and not leaving the babeshows altogether

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 14:15 by Rammyrascal.)
06-03-2014 14:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i did say she could be the one to leave BS the other day, but what the silent majority said is also plausible, only time will tell
06-03-2014 14:54
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

BS are saying she is leaving now
[Image: Screenshot_35.png]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
06-03-2014 16:35
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-03-2014 16:39
thescientist Away

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooannoyed With all the new recruits I assumed there would be some leaving but please not Louise. Loved her since day one. Will be sorely missed by more than just one member on here.
06-03-2014 16:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

My first guess when I saw bs's tweet this morning about tonight being Louise's last show for a very long time was that tonight was Louise's last night on bs and it turns out I was right.

Doesn't look like louise is lesving the babeshows and Louise is going to join rlc/playboy. I'm saying this because rlc/playboy babe kandi kay earlier this afternoon retweeted a tweet I sent her in which I said "hope Louise Porter is joining you on rlc since she is leaving babestation"

So for kandi kay to retweet this tweet, suggests to me Louise is going to rlc and tonight is her last night on bs after nearly 5 years having started on bs in may 2009 on partyland. Overall think she was a very good babe for bs, especially over the past few months, when her shows have been simply top drawer and was babestation's best babe

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad good luck Louise in whatever you do now

Piper Niven Superfan
06-03-2014 16:53
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

well just as i thought the other day Louise could be the one to leave BS, whether that is her decision or BS have let her go who knows, but she has been a good servant to BS and although i wasn't a massive fan of louise as she wore too many clothes for my liking, i did like her nice curvy body
06-03-2014 17:07
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well if That is True Rammy that The Sexy Ms Louise Porter is Going to RLC Then in A Way I'm Happy....Because Atleast Ms Louise Would Get The Air Time That She Deserves.... A Solid 6 Hours or So On One Channel in HQ and No Osgs....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-03-2014 17:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Its not amazed he has not tweeted to say she has said shes off BS for a couple of months for a Break

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-03-2014 17:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV