• 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Ok, here's my twopenneth,

Firstly..

THANK YOU GERI!!HeartHeart

That was because BS1 kicked off as The Watcher said with Paige and Geri with Geri stripping and taking over on the phone. This is where she always should be. She was superb and a real breath of fresh air. She also looks great too, something you tend not to notice when you usually try to ignore her. There are several actresses she reminds me of, each not conforming to the Hollywood norm, but each a success in their own right. I'm talking Cameron Diaz, Helen Hunt, Ellen Barkin, Kate Hudson and Bridget Fonda. Geri's up there with the best of them, a real professional at what she does. How much we had to do with her being there remains to be seen, but I hope we helped. One of the best hours of BS viewing for a long while.

Who could follow her and keep the momentum going? Only Paige, looking stunning as ever and giving it 110% as always. When girls are having fun, it comes across so much and endears the girl to us all the more. Paige and Geri were having a ball!

Flicks to Xtra showed Leah and Tiff having a 2-4-1, raunchy stuff too, but I was still wanting to see Paige. By the time she was replaced by Chelsea, Leah was alone and Jada had begun on Partyland (I like this channel and will always give it its proper name!). I settled back to watch her and stayed till my eyes didn't want to.

What a Monday!!

CHEERS!
10-08-2010 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Xtra freeview -

12am - Tiffany, wearing lots of black and red.
12:20 - Leah joined her, 2-4-1. Leah in a black fishnet outfit.
1:04 - Leah solo. After 10 mins or so she stripped naked and oiled her boobs up. Smile
1:39 - Rochelle came on opt2, same screen. Rochelle had her hair up, which looked great.
1:54 - Rochelle solo. She looked very pretty in pink, and white. Cool
2;29 - Paige, also wearing pink and white. Went topless after a minute, and took her knickers down to the borderline area. Smile
The top-left OSG suddenly came up with "Naked Paige!" but, well, Nearly!
After a while, the (grey) shoes came off and Paige got into dancing mode.Heart
3:27 - Rochelle was back, with her hair down this time, which to be honest still looked great. She went topless after a bit and oiled up.
4:32-5am - Paige again, in a grey bikini. The clothing stayed on this time, although vshe did pop her boobs out.
Good stuff! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-08-2010 18:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hi,

I know you were counting on a review from me today, however, just as I started watching, a major shitstorm concerning Azu Bautista adding my entire FB friend list blew up so I had to deal with the fallout from that. BS kinda went into the background.

Hopefully, with everyone now on the alert, tonight may go better!

CHEERS!
11-08-2010 14:54
Jam Da Man Offline

Looks like it's me then! (Deep breath time again...)

Partyland freeview -

1am - Leah, topless with a chequered skirt on, although whether this was the case just before freeview began is unknown to me.
1:30 - Jada, in a light-blue bikini. She went topless after 10mins.
2:56 - Camilla, also in a blue bikini, that went very well with her hair. She went topless after a couple of mins.
3:57 - Leah again, in her black bondage corset. She took it off just after 5.
5:06-5:30 - Candy and Tiffany with a phone each, same screen. They were both wearing (almost) matching pink tops, knickers and black stockings. Smile

BS1 freeview -

11pm - Began with Jada inroducing Leah, again in the black bondage corset, and trousers. Went barelegged after 10mins or so.
11:33 - Jada, in her college-girl outfit. Stripped down to her knickers after a bit. Went naked just after midnight. Got dressed again just before...
12:49 - Candy and Tiffany, both all in black this time, doing a 2-4-1. Plenty of kissing, tit rubbing and LOTS of cream! Heart
2:15 - Megan, in a pink top and white knickers. She went topless after a while.
3:39 - Jada, "introduced" by Geri, who collapsed into a giggling fit on the mic Camilla style laugh Jada was all in pink. She soon got naked. At 4:01 Geri went back on the bed trying to advertise Jada's pics, and JUST managed to withold the giggling. Trooper! Smile Speaking of troopers, Jada still looked fresh at 4:55 when the show finished.

Xtra freeview -

Began at 12am with Megan, who appeared to have narrowly escaped being mummified. Cool
12:43 - Camilla, in just some black knickers, and they came off within a minute. At 1:25 she put them back on. Perhaps the longest non-Partyland stint she's done with her knickers on?
2:10 - Leah, wearing a white fishnet top and the chequered skirt. She was quickly naked, applying oil. I don't know how many slips she had/did/gave, but there was a decent frontal view at 2:37. Cool
At 3:14 we had another instalment of the Candy and Tiffany show, this time wearing the pink outfits+ stockings. Cue an hour of heavy space-invasion! Smile
4:14-5am - Megan, wearing a pink bra and skirt, white knickers and black knee socks. She stripped off the bra and skirt after a bit.

All in all some good shows there. Lots of oil and cream around.
Funny how Tiffany and Candy were inseperable on all shows.... something going on? Smile

11-08-2010 18:51
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thanks for stepping in, I can't say for certain how tonight will go!

CHEERS!
11-08-2010 18:59
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland freeview -

1am - Megan began the show, wearing a black bra and tiny knickers.She went topless after a while.
1:43 - Leah, in a black outfit.
2:31 - Tammy, all in black. (a theme is appearing...) with big black boots.
3:06 - Megan again, in a blue top, gold knickers and black knee socks. She again went topless, after a minute or so this time.
4:06 - Tammy again, in a slightly different black outfit.
4:37 - Priya, all in (guess what?) black. She went topless.
5:05 - Leah, in the black outfit again.
5:09 - Split-screen with Leigh, also in black + red shoes.
Plenty of dark clothing there then, with only Megan wearing colourful clothing (briefly) but thats ok.
Only one of the new babes here, but both appeared on Bs1, and Preeti was on xtra. They're both very nice, and I think they could fit in very well. They both certainly got in the flow of things. Good luck to them both, hopefully they'll be back soon. Smile
A decent enough show this one, now.... work time! bladewave

12-08-2010 07:15
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

After spending the day mopping up after Hurricane Bautista, I was in the mood for some R & R, Babestation style!

BS1 kicked off at 11 with Megan, she was then replaced by Lolly, looking the sexiest I've ever seen her. That mouth framed in red, those eyes, that body, not hard to see why she's popular is it!? Then we had her split screen with the first of the delectable Young sisters, namely Preeti (Correctly spelt! Cellcast can't type!). She is gorgeous, a lovely addition to the BS ranks (Jonathan Ross's favourite word!), she looks great, moves well and has the makings of a great little performer, please, please, giver her a chance!! She was full screen for a little while before being split with Tammy. Tammy was dressed as a sexy sectretary and definitely wanted to take down anything we said!

After being full screen, Tammy was then replaced by the second Young sister, Priya. Every inch as lovely as her sister she too has all the makings of a great little performer. I could be wrong, but I think they might be twins. Twins eh, imagine that 2-4-1!! I hooked up with both girls on Facebook the day before and gave them a few pointers, I think they'll do really well, don't you!?

Meanwhile, on Xtra, Michelle was naked, save for that white necklace she had on before, you could have been forgiven for thinking you were watching a repeat! She still looked sexy though, maybe the clasp was stuck!

Eventually Priya was replaced by Lolly, sadly with her back on her bed and me tucked up in mine, it was time for me to say goodnight...

I just want to say, reviews and Who's On will be all you'll get from me for the time being, and thanks of course!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 11:48 by Rogerbee.)
12-08-2010 10:18
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland freeview -

1am - Began with Jada on the bed. She was wearing blue knickers and shoes.
1:59 - Ella, in a pink fishnet top and pink knickers. Smile
3am - Leigh wearing a purple bikini and black boots. Took one of her boots off for a bit.
3:47 - Camilla in a white top and pink knickers.
4:35 - Paige, wearing a black strappy outfit. She stripped down to her knickers after 10mins or so. Heart
5:09 - Camilla, same outfit as before.
5:14 - Lolly split-screen. She was topless, with black knickers and red shoes.
Not bad, surprised to see Paige on here (babestation Partyland, Paige's new name for the channel Tongue )

13-08-2010 07:04
Jam Da Man Offline

BS1 freeview -

11pm - Began with Jada being intro'd by Cleo, Jada being topless, wearing only purple knickers and purple shoes. The shoes came off after 10mins or so though.
11:20 - Camilla, with with matching purple bra and knickers, and knee socks that matched her hair. She went topless after a minute. As soon as ch94 began, the knickers came off too.
12:28 - Ella, looking VERY posh!. Hair up, giant hoop earrings, black suit jacket, pink knickers and stockings. Gosh! Smile
She was sat on a desk. After a minute, Ella and Camilla were split-screen. Ella began unbuttoning her jacket (topless underneath) as Camilla put her knickers back on.
12:38 - Ella solo. At 12:47 she let her hair down, and went over to the bed recently vacated by Camilla. The top came off altogether.
1:19 - Paige! On this occasion she was wearing a white and pink bra, white knickers and pink stockings. Paige was topless within a minute or two. She then splashed some oil on her bum, and pulled her knickers down eye-wateringly low! Heart
2:02 - Lolly, wearing a black outfit (either pvc or rubber I think... Surprised ) and stockings.
2:56 - Jada, in a red bra, knickers and big red boots. Topless after a few mins, followed closely by a knicker removal. Just before 10past, she got COMPLETELY naked.
3:49 - Lolly again, this time wearing only some blue knickers and white heels.
4:38-4:55 - Last, but not least, was Leigh. She wore a somewhat see-thru white top, white knickers and shoes.

A very enjoyable show this one. Smile

13-08-2010 19:29
Jam Da Man Offline

Xtra freeview -

12am - Began with Lolly topless, wearing just some black knickers and stockings.
1:06 - Leigh, wearing stripy (pink and yellow) bra, knickers and knee socks.
1:57 - Camilla in the blue bra/knickers and pink knee socks attire again, with the knickers off straight away and the bra not lasting much longer! Smile Just before she went they were back on again.
2:53 - Paige! In the strappy black number from Partyland. She stripped to her knickers again after 15mins or so. Underwear activity reached a 9 on the yo-yo scale! Heart
3:43-4:59 - Ella, with white bra and knicks. Surprised at the length of this section. Cool

So there you go!
I should add that between the 3 shows some of the babes had various hair ornamentations, but I wont describe them as I don't usually go in for flowery speech. laugh

13-08-2010 19:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV