Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
(10-01-2012 03:16 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Well I suspect she's done for the night now so I'm gonna turn in. Very mediocre night I thought; the potential for a stormer was there, but yet again the planning has really let her down- far too many 2-4-1s, and obviously- no topless (thanks BS). I dare say she'll be bemoaning the reaction on twitter in the morning- perhaps suggest we're ungrateful or unappreciative, but she should realise it's just plain, old fashioned, disappointment. What could have been excellent ended up being average at best.

spot on the robot devil and totally agreeBig Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-01-2012 09:52
Find all posts by this user
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

I have been a Cherri fan since the very start, saying that it was disappointing not to do topless last night, I Sky + in excitement that maybe she would. Although a few nip slips, quite boring.
With so many other sexy girls on last night (Adele was drop dead gorgeous in blue) I turned off and still went to bed happy..... lol

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
10-01-2012 10:39
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(09-01-2012 23:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  I think RRROGER was right. Just a cellcast con, She's only there to advertise her new Pics & Vids. Rolleyes

I said this at the start of the night. And it seems I was right. That was the only reason she was on last night. And as for her not going topless. Cellcast were hardly likely to allow her to do so whilst there trying to get people to shell out for topless pics of her. As who is going to pay to see her topless, if you can see her topless on screen.

I dare say Cherri herself would have loved to go topless, but this is a business, and profit is king. Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 13:34 by aceman65.)
10-01-2012 13:33
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

although i think it was a complete waste of time cherri doing extra tease hours i would still rather watch cherri with her bra on than watch ava with hers off. i might be in the minority here ,but i find those over inflated boobs a complete turn off
10-01-2012 14:10
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

what a waste of time watchin borin bs again.the most tit i saw was about 1.55am a bit of nipple poppin out.at the end of her show.if they put her on nightshow like this the tits need to make an appearance.bs you are the worst channel ever at the moment.Heart

they aint gettin me payin for topless pics and vids,come on cherri if you do nightshows till 2am,get the boobs out please and make us all happy so we dont hav to keep on givin you negative comments on hereeek

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
10-01-2012 14:12
DAVEGIL12 Offline
Banned

no way mate ava is amazing shame she never take the bra complely but at least ucan see them hint for tonightshow take bra off complely please so we seen amazing body and cherri nice looking but babestation are doing what did with PAIGE,LORI AND VANSESSA LET PEOPLE WAIT SEE HER TOPLESS.
10-01-2012 16:10
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(10-01-2012 13:33 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 23:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  I think RRROGER was right. Just a cellcast con, She's only there to advertise her new Pics & Vids. Rolleyes

I said this at the start of the night. And it seems I was right. That was the only reason she was on last night. And as for her not going topless. Cellcast were hardly likely to allow her to do so whilst there trying to get people to shell out for topless pics of her. As who is going to pay to see her topless, if you can see her topless on screen.

I dare say Cherri herself would have loved to go topless, but this is a business, and profit is king. Wink

Cellcast seem to be obsessive with Cherri's non-topless regime as in my video earlier + caps of Cherri showing naked pics of her with boobs covered by BS logos; I've repeated many times about how I've enjoyed the handbra shows where the babe puts on a spontaneous show wearing a risque outfit & always the risk of slips......Tongue but last last night you could see that the show was totally stage managed & contrived, including the multi cast sets, 5 babes + black boxes on screen must have been a production nightmare.

.....& to answer all the questions that Rammy alluded to earlier>>>>

[Image: image-E0A6_4F0C5425.jpg]

[Image: image-1CAE_4F0C5425.jpg]

[Image: image-6B12_4F0C550D.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 16:15 by RRROGER.)
10-01-2012 16:12
DAVEGIL12 Offline
Banned

yes more shows cherri but this time go topless please i not going pay £3 for a picture which i get for free of internet good see back do late shows u beeter do lates than daytime u have amazing body and u need show it will ever do naked babestation
10-01-2012 16:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Seems she can't stay away: Cherri is doing the teast hour tonight.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-01-2012 17:48
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

As far as I am concerned,B/S fucked up big time last night,was really looking forward to a great show from Cherri,as expected it turned out as another B/S lash up and con,lost interest by 23.30 and turned off, ,when I should have been turned on,I think the people running this station seem to forget what it is there for at times,a phone in show,not a fucking circus,annoyed

Age is a state of mind.
10-01-2012 17:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV