"mini see through thong"

RE: Tori Lee - Caps & Vids
Best girl on RLC at the moment IMO, great showsTongueTongueTongueTongue
12-04-2011 13:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(12-04-2011 13:07 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Best girl on RLC at the moment IMO, great showsTongueTongueTongueTongue

Dunno shes very hit and miss lately doesn't seem the same since she joined RLC. Looks very bored and uninterested and times just doesn't seem to put the same effort she did when at bang but maybe thats because there are no big bonuses for hitting your stats on RLC. That or barry has crushed her even more under her dictatorship.....or even tori is just weighed down by the fake tan she plasters on Wink
12-04-2011 15:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Its cathys show but she needs to let the girls have there own style instead of everyone working to a formula Tori is great but I agree she looks bored but it's Cathys way all because at bang they broke the rules and now want to be too goodie goodie I feel sorry for the girls that the management are so poor Z

(12-04-2011 15:22 )tsurugi Wrote:  Dunno shes very hit and miss lately doesn't seem the same since she joined RLC. Looks very bored and uninterested and times just doesn't seem to put the same effort she did when at bang but maybe thats because there are no big bonuses for hitting your stats on RLC. That or barry has crushed her even more under her dictatorship.....or even tori is just weighed down by the fake tan she plasters on Wink
12-04-2011 15:29
Torilee Offline
Junior Poster

LOL how do I not seem the same? I just do the same thing as what I did at bang, I work hard at red light central and its not all about bonus as I get payed good by them Smile and also I don't wear fake tan haha! Its all sunbeds baby Tongue

Tori lee X

(12-04-2011 15:22 )tsurugi pie='799692 Wrote:Dunno shes very hit and miss lately doesn't seem the same since she joined RLC. Looks very bored and uninterested and times just doesn't seem to put the same effort she did when at bang but maybe thats because there are no big bonuses for hitting your stats on RLC. That or barry has crushed her even more under her dictatorship.....or even tori is just weighed down by the fake tan she plasters on Wink
12-04-2011 15:48
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(12-04-2011 15:48 )TORI LEE Wrote:  LOL how do I not seem the same? I just do the same thing as what I did at bang, I work hard at red light central and its not all about bonus as I get payed good by them Smile and also I don't wear fake tan haha! Its all sunbeds baby Tongue

Tori lee X

Ok i stand corrected about the fake tan. I just think performance wise you may have dipped a little might be the limited sets might be that bang just let you get away with more who knows. I'm not saying you don't work hard that just your performance level has dropped a tad for one reason or another it could be i am just tuning in at the wrong times.

Anyway thanks for the civil reply alot of girls would have taken my post the wrong way and gone off on one shame not more girls on here are like you tori
12-04-2011 17:34
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I agree with tsu ur shows are certainly not the same as b4.... And babe u need 2 ease up on d tanning beds for a while please...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
13-04-2011 15:18
Daniel-right Offline

I say that she should have a show with oil!
13-04-2011 19:24
Torilee Offline
Junior Poster

Eee look at yous 2 on 1 haha! Well I can't see that my performance is different on screen lol what's so different? And love my tan I will allways have a tan too Big Grin Xxx
14-04-2011 20:34
benlaidinbed Offline
Alternative!

(14-04-2011 20:34 )TORI LEE Wrote:  Eee look at yous 2 on 1 haha! Well I can't see that my performance is different on screen lol what's so different? And love my tan I will allways have a tan too Big Grin Xxx

every time i tune into your shows tori you seem to not have a caller. don't know whether that effects your performances or not. you just seemed more "bouncier" on bangbabes. aslong as i see you on tv i don't care Big Grin still the most beautifulest girl on tv Smile

p.s. don't use sunbeds, do it the natural way and sunbathe Wink

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!
LOVE alt-girls!! <3
Currently loving: Paige Turnah, Jada, Beth <3
14-04-2011 21:04
spamtheman Offline
Junior Poster

There's some moaning sods about. Tori is great and her shows are fine. I'm sure I saw her naked recently (more please). She has a great body and I really enjoy watching her.
16-04-2011 10:06

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL