babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Babestation review thread.
(08-08-2010 20:56 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  ...
Now, hands up who thinks thirteen minutes in an hour on the mic is excessive? I do!!!!

I hear what you're saying, and agree that the interruptions are annoying, particularly the ads that seem to be on some sort of auto loop so they just butt in regardless of what is occurring, hence girls getting cut-off when they are on the mic.

Having said that, comparatively speaking, it's not so bad. If you think of an hour of commercial TV, with an ad break every quarter hour, typically in the region of 3 minutes (often more in a popular show). That's 4 breaks for a total of 12 minutes, so it's about even Smile

And of course, the 11pm to midnight section will be the worst as they are trying to pull viewers in for Xtreme at midnight.

I think it seems worse here because at least on commercial TV the ads are clumped together, then there is an uninterrupted section, whereas on BS, the interrupts come every few minutes, not just the voice-over girl/presenter, and the ads, but often the girl on the phone comes on the mic every few minutes or so urging us to call in or download pics. It's not a great ad for calling in when the girl is interrupting her call every few minutes to tell us about that call she is now interrupting! At 1.50 a minute, I'd want undivided attention.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
09-08-2010 03:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland this morning -

1am - Charlie, in red bra knickers and shoes.
2:08 - Sugar, wearing pink and purple bra and knickers. Barefoot. She went topless around 2:20ish.
3:07 - Charlie again, this time in yellow top and black knickers shoes and fishnets.
4:03 - Michelle topless, wearing only some tiny yellow knickers and shoes.
4:32 - Daryl, in a yellow top, black knickers and knee socks.
5:12 - Candy, wearing a purple bikini and black shoes. She just got topless as -
5:14 - Michelle came on split-screen. Michelle was topless (when isn't she?! Smile ) with pink knickers and black shoes again.
So that was somewhat uneventful. For the first few hours I was thinking maybe it would just be Charlie and Sugar all the way through.
Laters. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

09-08-2010 07:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ah well, I'm up, so....

BS1 kicked off at 11 with a 10 sec wave from Daryl! The camera then panned up Charlie C while Daryl crawled off set. Charlie looked rather sexy, but I was on here and paid her scant attention. I believe she continued after the switchover.

Over on Xtra and Daryl came on, and she stayed this time, yay! She looked gorgeous as always and yes, it doesn't take a genius to work out who I voted for in the 'Year So Far' poll! She has so much time for both callers and fans alike and is the most consistent and likeable girl. She was then replaced by Michelle, looking very sexy indeed and quickly going naked. Now I can fully appreciate her, she is so watchable. I used to think of her as a poor man's Lori, but, she's easily as good, well, better right now as I can see her!

After watching a good chunk of Michelle, I flicked back to BS1, and Daryl was back! Clad all in black with her hair up she looked stunning. She then removed her top and shook loose her hair. Never fails to deliver. Michelle was still at it when Candy replaced Daryl. Mmm, Daryl not on again for 5 days and only getting short sections, Michelle probably back again getting twice as long. More 'balanced' viewing from Cellcast, LOL!!

I didn't see Candy for long as I'm off out later so I couldn't stay for a late one...

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2010 08:30 by Rogerbee.)
09-08-2010 08:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(09-08-2010 08:21 )Rogerbee Wrote:  BS1 kicked off at 11 with a 10 sec wave from Daryl! The camera then panned up Charlie C while Daryl crawled off set. Charlie looked rather sexy, but I was on here and paid her scant attention. I believe she continued after the switchover.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

The lovely Charlie between 11pm and midnight last night.

[Image: 2010_08_09_1203.jpg]
09-08-2010 12:09
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ok, that was a rash move, sorry Charlie!

CHEERS!
09-08-2010 14:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-08-2010 14:19 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Ok, that was a rash move, sorry Charlie!

Certainly was - those panties came off after midnight. Tongue
09-08-2010 19:50
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, did sort of see that. Thing is, I like to come on here then as it helps to keep me awake.

CHEERS!
09-08-2010 20:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Huh Thought you were on the dole? You should be able to stay up all night. Er . . . so to speak.
09-08-2010 20:20
Jam Da Man Offline

Well, what a pleasant surprise this morning's viewing was!
Plenty of Paige, Geri on the phone (fat chance indeed! Smile ) and naked!
Of course, none of that was on Tameland.....
Tameland began with 80 or so mins of Jada, mainly in just her knickers.
Then Leah for an hour. Chelsea did a 10 min 2-4-1 with her, then had 70mins on her own. Tiffany was on for the last 50 mins, with Rochelle 2-4-1ing the last 25 or so..
So that was alright, but with the Events elsewhere, I think this was overshadowed big time.
It WAS great to see Geri on the phone for over an hour, and at one point I thought she looked to be getting emotional about it. Smile
Paige was her usual top self. BSxtra proclaiming "Naked Paige" late on, although that is surely a contradiction in terms?! Smile
9/10 for the latest round of shows. Laters!

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-08-2010 07:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Ch96 started at 11pm last night with Paige taking pictures of Geri who proceeded to get fully naked almost immediately. Paige took some more pics and left soon after.
Geri said she would be naked on the phone for 15 minutes only, but she stayed there naked until midnight, and put on a good performance.
10-08-2010 09:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV