Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2018 22:17 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Would she consider wearing spandex or yoga pants? ?‍♂️

Mmmmm evelyn in yoga pantsBlush

I miss Amber Coen
13-09-2018 22:21
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Yoga pants =more calls more £££££
13-09-2018 22:24
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Tonkpils wrote...

sorry i've been prolix.. Blush but i'm enjoying some "haze" from Amsterdam just delicious... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool

And Evelyn emailed me to say "He's obviously enjoying something he shouldn't take...."
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 07:44 by nottooold.)
14-09-2018 07:43
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(14-09-2018 07:43 )nottooold Wrote:  Tonkpils wrote...

sorry i've been prolix.. Blush but i'm enjoying some "haze" from Amsterdam just delicious... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool

And Evelyn emailed me to say "He's obviously enjoying something he shouldn't take...."

How did you get evelyns email ? Sad i want it too

I miss Amber Coen
14-09-2018 07:48
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ You have to call her goatman and if she likes you and trusts you won't give out her email address to every willy nilly then she'll give it to you.....i think.
14-09-2018 08:01
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(14-09-2018 08:01 )Skyline Wrote:  ^ You have to call her goatman and if she likes you and trusts you won't give out her email address to every willy nilly then she'll give it to you.....i think.

Ahh im not much of a talker i wouldnt know what to saySad
Its easier for me to write stuff

I miss Amber Coen
14-09-2018 08:06
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

So yoga pants ya?
14-09-2018 08:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

here we go with the creeper posts again.
why doesnt she tell me this and that about her real life, nope she has no right not to tell me who she is or where she lives, what her marital status is...
and then find out she lies and your upset?... get over it... you just learned the truth. your talking to girls on an adult chat service for 1.50 a minute.
not a friend. even if there friendly they aint your friends and you definatly aint theres.

i mean really
do you ask your sevice desk assistant what there dog is called?. or when there kids birthday is?
yes your basically doing exactly that.

heres the truth... she/they owe you nothing. not the truth not a fantasy nothing. no ifs no buts NOTHING!.
if she has social media and shes not sharing it, it means she doesnt want you to have access to it...
it doesnt mean start an easter egg hunt for an account that may or may not exist.

i mean the very fact you come here and ask questions of the members because she isnt telling you the answers herself, should tell you something...
she doesnt want you knowing.

so respect her wishes if you really are a fan.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 09:03 by HEX!T.)
14-09-2018 09:01
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Can we get back to glorifying Evelyn’s incredible body and the way she deploys it?

Some of the arse work I saw last night (I was very very late to the party due to work) was absolutely excellent especially the placement of the skirt to maximise the emphasis on her hips and gravity defying curves of her fabulous buttocks. Scrunching it up as narrow as possible and then placing it across the widest part of the hips was a masterstroke. Crack visible above and below, as well as the insanely sexy hollow created by the lumbar lordosis in the small of her back. Utterly sensational.

I would love to see more of her arse and back presented directly to main feed camera. She has done this fleetingly before for requests coming from callers and it’s been absolutely magnificent.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 09:32 by Rake.)
14-09-2018 09:26
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Introducing the Evelyn yoga pants collection staring the one and only Evelyn with special guest Evelyns ass.

First up on bed one we have Evelyn flaunting the grey pants, these represent hotness and curves.

2nd up Evelyns ass, showing of a mountainess amount of love in these sheek purple yoga pants, these are for the fans eyes and comfort of the ass itself.

3rdly we have Evelyn and Evelyns ass modeling some amazing multicoloured yoga pants in oner of all the wonderful fans who watch call and promote her online.

Well what a show, those 2 really outdid that catwalk. I'm proud to be a fan of Evelyn as we all are. Hopefully it won't be too long till the next yoga pants catwalk Till then let's keep watching, calling and promoting this amazing event on line. And remember Evelyns ass in yoga pants makes us shout happy chats
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 09:28 by DuggyG2.)
14-09-2018 09:27
Thread Closed