Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
This has snowballed enormously since India broke her silence...I would imagine the owner would not be too bothered and at some point he would more than likely say that they are lying.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-05-2019 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If I was going to write a stiff letter/e-mail etc I would say the station including all cameramen/producers(male and female) that "the girls that work for your station have the right to be in a safe, clean environment and treated in a kind and friendly manner, not used for your own purposes sexual or not, and not to bully or cajole them into things they don't want to do or will clearly be uncomfortable with. Furthermore the girls are not chocolates, you can't just dip into a box and choose the best ones for your own gratification and they must be allowed certain leeways when it comes to health and welfare. Treat them like human beings and not your own personal toys. The station is popular but that will slip if you mistreat the girls in ways that we the callers, viewers and members of the forums that champion the girls find unacceptable." What do you think of that? Too much? too little? etc

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 16:33 by GMach1.)
19-05-2019 16:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I'D tell you what mate, ask the mods if they would agree to you writing it on behalf of all this forum's membership, and send it and add in at the end, that you will send a copy to H & S, OFCOM, and every national newspaper in the land to lay bare what is really going on there, and see how uncomfortable it makes them...

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
19-05-2019 16:48
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

This is growing and growing and becoming ever more nauseating.

That guy Ken is badly in need of a good slap. annoyed
19-05-2019 17:07
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(19-05-2019 16:32 )GreenMachine Wrote:  If I was going to write a stiff letter/e-mail etc I would say the station including all cameramen/producers(male and female) that "the girls that work for your station have the right to be in a safe, clean environment and treated in a kind and friendly manner, not used for your own purposes sexual or not, and not to bully or cajole them into things they don't want to do or will clearly be uncomfortable with. Furthermore the girls are not chocolates, you can't just dip into a box and choose the best ones for your own gratification and they must be allowed certain leeways when it comes to health and welfare. Treat them like human beings and not your own personal toys. The station is popular but that will slip if you mistreat the girls in ways that we the callers, viewers and members of the forums that champion the girls find unacceptable." What do you think of that? Too much? too little? etc

Sounds good to me.
19-05-2019 17:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think it needs someone to post it directly to their Twitter, Facebook or whatever account they have-please feel free to copy and paste it anywhere you want.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-05-2019 17:13
skully Offline

To address babelover, writing an official complaint to/about a channel from your own perspective(s), is something anyone can do if they want, but it can't be as a representative of the forum or its members.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-05-2019 17:19
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ah ha so you were watching Big Grin I'd prefer it if someone copied and pasted this direct to Xpanded TV on their social media feeds etc and it can be edited so it doesn't mention THIS forum.

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 17:24 by GMach1.)
19-05-2019 17:23
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(19-05-2019 17:13 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I think it needs someone to post it directly to their Twitter, Facebook or whatever account they have-please feel free to copy and paste it anywhere you want.

I’ll do it
19-05-2019 17:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Let us know when & where you post it mate..

19-05-2019 17:25