Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Who is supposed to be the cam man on Bailey's show tonight he must have gone on a break at 23:35 as had same shot for 25 min and i am bored of it either let Bailey perform and we can see or switch off the cam and let me got to fucking sleep annoyed

Following all thing Bailey Cream

http://twitter.com/#!/Baileycream
On MFC http://profiles.myfreecams.com/BaileyCreamUK
Adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...arch%2Easp
http://baileycream.wordpress.com/
http://www.baileycreamlive.tv
11-12-2011 01:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

whats up with channel 902, from midnight monday it has playboy tv chat. is it a
new channel or is red light changing its name or what.
11-12-2011 15:27
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

New channel rlc previously told us they had something new for us in december.
11-12-2011 15:43
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just checked the EPG out on 902 for the next 7 days and after midnight tomorrow it looks like RLC will be replaced by Playboy tv chat for both days and nights on that channel , will it be a totally new Playboy chat channel ? if so will RLC be going down to 3 channels again or getting another one ? 951 for instance , whatever will happen it will be interesting to find out .
Channels 911 , 948 , 950 , all still show RLL for days and RLC for nights for the next 7 days , so it looks like 902 will definitely be something different to the other RLC channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 16:39 by mr mystery.)
11-12-2011 16:31
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well i have to agree with oldmaniain, Bailey looked incredible last night however the less said about the person behind the camera the betterannoyed I was so disappointed, i mean Bailey's face and boobs look beautiful, however i was wondering if she had a lower half to herlaugh
So unless the person who was behind the camera changes, i think he/she should take note of how the others do itImportant I just hope and pray they're not behind the camera when Lucy summers is on tonightImportant
Oh one other thing i would like to share, is that I've noticed the HAND THONG starting to comeback into fashion, not naming any channels but certain channels have been allowing more of the hand thong, which lucy summers was famous for, hopefully we might be able to see this back on Redlight soon.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 20:21 by continental19.)
11-12-2011 20:19
Lentulus Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone texted the number to get any photos of the girls?
Any problems with it at all?
12-12-2011 01:24
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

I used the pic txt number for Levi and had no problem, it wasn't the exact same pic that's on the on-screen graphics but it was form the same photo shoot.
12-12-2011 10:31
GJW Offline
Junior Poster

[split] RLC Schedule
hi all,
I'm trying to find out when Sasperella is on next but she's not appearing in the calander schedule on the main screen of Red Light Central. Any idea's ???

I don't like bad girls... I like bad women. Preferably dirty and cheeky.
[/b]
[b]
12-12-2011 13:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-12-2011 16:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just checked the EPG out on 902 for the next 7 days and after midnight tomorrow it looks like RLC will be replaced by Playboy tv chat for both days and nights on that channel , will it be a totally new Playboy chat channel ? if so will RLC be going down to 3 channels again or getting another one ? 951 for instance , whatever will happen it will be interesting to find out .
Channels 911 , 948 , 950 , all still show RLL for days and RLC for nights for the next 7 days , so it looks like 902 will definitely be something different to the other RLC channels .

does seem this is the new venture/channel rlc have been hinting at. think denni tayla will be one of the babes on it as she posted this yesterday on her facebook

"Denni Tayla
Exciting stuff this month guys!!! Il be part of a new venture and also back on nights, cnt bloody wait been good far to long!!!!!
20 hours ago via Mobile"

she said in another post that it isnt chatgirl she's on about so has to be this

update it is this as denni has posted on her facebook this afternoon she has left chatgirl and joined rlc

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 19:11 by Rammyrascal.)
12-12-2011 14:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've just posted this info in the RLC freeview channel thread , but thought i'd mention it here as well because it concerns this change of program name on Sky Ch 902 . I've just re-scanned my freeview tv and found a new Playboy channel on Ch 194 , the EPG shows the same info as Sky Ch 902 "Playboy tv chat" , so i am guessing this will be RLC's freeview channel and new venture that the RLC rep mentioned was starting in December.
So good look RLC i hope everything goes to plan with no glitches , but remember unlike Sky new Freeview channels have to be manually re-scanned , so a lot of people to start with on freeview will not no the channel exists , so call volumes will probably be low until more and more people are made aware of the channel .

{edited for correct Freeview channel number}

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 17:33 by mr mystery.)
12-12-2011 15:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL