gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(18-05-2019 12:53 )SawBoss Wrote:  I remember Brooke Orsini tweeting about them after her spell there a year or 2 ago about how girls were often in tears backstage etc.

As others have said, this stuff coming about like this doesn't put them in a good light at all.

Xpanded not looking good at all.

The more stuff I read about what has been going on there, the frankly more disturbing I find it.

I have really enjoyed watching Vicki Peach, Michelle and Maria on that channel lately, but until I hear that things have changed for the better, I won’t be watching or calling Xpanded anymore.
18-05-2019 13:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

^ I'm inclined to agree.

This whole business going on at this channel has really angered me. I don't feel I can support this channel in any form and that includes watching it - I just think the whole place has failed and it needs to be shut down, the perpetrators removed and start again with new bosses who can take it in the right direction.

For me India kept their night shows afloat anyway so I saw little point watching after she left. Now all these allegations have appeared, I find I can't watch the channel at all until things have improved.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
18-05-2019 14:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I am still shocked that a female producer could such a bitch to the girls-you'd think she would be the one ally in all this but no, it appears not. I don't think calling the police can do any good unless you have comprehensive proof of bullying or worse-with all these smartphones with built-in video recorders it would be easy to set one up secretly if they thought it would be admissible. It would also explain a theory of mine that I thought Alison 'Missy' Wild was being filmed off camera by someone(as she kept looking to her left) and it might have been this Ken fellow. Disgusting state of affairs whichever way you look at it and this in the so-called MeToo climate now.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
18-05-2019 14:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-05-2019 14:17 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I am still shocked that a female producer could such a bitch to the girls-you'd think she would be the one ally in all this but no, it appears not. I don't think calling the police can do any good unless you have comprehensive proof of bullying or worse-with all these smartphones with built-in video recorders it would be easy to set one up secretly if they thought it would be admissible. It would also explain a theory of mine that I thought Alison 'Missy' Wild was being filmed off camera by someone(as she kept looking to her left) and it might have been this Ken fellow. Disgusting state of affairs whichever way you look at it and this in the so-called MeToo climate now.

So how do we register our disgust at this state of affairs?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-05-2019 14:31
msgny72 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-05-2019 14:31 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(18-05-2019 14:17 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I am still shocked that a female producer could such a bitch to the girls-you'd think she would be the one ally in all this but no, it appears not. I don't think calling the police can do any good unless you have comprehensive proof of bullying or worse-with all these smartphones with built-in video recorders it would be easy to set one up secretly if they thought it would be admissible. It would also explain a theory of mine that I thought Alison 'Missy' Wild was being filmed off camera by someone(as she kept looking to her left) and it might have been this Ken fellow. Disgusting state of affairs whichever way you look at it and this in the so-called MeToo climate now.

Tweet the crap out of them? Everyone who can retweet India's.

Go right to the bottom of this page (you can read the rest before you do).

Anyone recognise the three girls quoted?

https://www.xpandedtvjobs.com/

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2019 14:49 by msgny72.)
18-05-2019 14:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

One of the best girls they ever had, Alicia, used to get a bit of stick for looking miserable when she was on there. Now this makes me wonder if she had good reason to be.
18-05-2019 14:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-05-2019 14:35 )msgny72 Wrote:  
(18-05-2019 14:31 )babelover48 Wrote:  

Tweet the crap out of them? Everyone who can retweet India's.

Go right to the bottom of this page (you can read the rest before you do).

Anyone recognise the three girls quoted?

https://www.xpandedtvjobs.com/

I already am retweeting & liking the tweets that India’s done & any other former xpanded babe or other babeshow babe has done. The latest being Saskia-Jade

https://twitter.com/saskiajadex/status/1...97281?s=21

As for who the 3 babes quoted are. Think it’s Chanel Valentino, Danni King, can’t tell who the 3rd one is

Hope now India & others have exposed what’s going on, xpanded takes action & cleans things up

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-05-2019 15:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-05-2019 13:13 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(18-05-2019 12:53 )SawBoss Wrote:  I remember Brooke Orsini tweeting about them after her spell there a year or 2 ago about how girls were often in tears backstage etc.

As others have said, this stuff coming about like this doesn't put them in a good light at all.

I think India's tweet has pretty much blown me away and opened up for the first time a can of worms (though I am sure many of us had suspicions) about the reality of what it is really like to work on the babe channels from the babes' point of view.

India has said she’s only had problems at Xpanded & not on any other show she’s worked on
https://twitter.com/indiaasia1/status/11...09633?s=21

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-05-2019 15:11
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-05-2019 14:54 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  One of the best girls they ever had, Alicia, used to get a bit of stick for looking miserable when she was on there. Now this makes me wonder if she had good reason to be.
Heart
If the high turnover of babes and the fact that some of them seemed to leave altogether when they left this channel, rather than moving elsewhere, is related to this climate of fear, then that's really sad.

The other side is what about the babes not complaining, and/or who've been there since the year dot? bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-05-2019 16:56
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Not on Twitter so can't do that , but if I was I would be going for the jugular!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
18-05-2019 17:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles