Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Bantams Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Having finally got around to watching her ‘green dress’ show on 10/9 , I have to say that was probably her best ‘unofficial’ tease show she’s done. Absolutely amazing that she can give us a great show like that before 10pm. Lots and lots of slips culminating in the now famous full right boob out on display. I no it’s not going to happen but I would settle for her to just do a after 10pm show, even if it only lasted half-hour or so. Just think of what she could get up to? I do wonder if Evelyn reads these comments we all put on here and if she does what she thinks about what we say
12-09-2018 19:24
Find all posts by this user
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

If she does read the comments on here
Evelyn its my birthday next friday any chance you could sit on my face for 30 minutes ? Wink
12-09-2018 19:32
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

And do Not ever wash your face again.... Ever..... OK till next bank Holiday. Lol
12-09-2018 21:34
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Lol it would be such a nice bday present probably the best ever Smile
12-09-2018 21:52
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Hope she doesn't wear that god forsaken skirt.

Hope she wears a dress or short shorts or hot pants that can at least show the beautiful shape of her ass.
13-09-2018 09:07
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

wouldn't it be amazing if she just came on wearing a skimpy thong and stood up all day ? Smile
13-09-2018 09:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Personally, I'd rather the chance of things rising up over things that cling to her ass too tightly. Also I hope she has seen that other babes have been wearing one pieces without skirts over them just recently. That's new.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-09-2018 10:02
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

Yes - the one piece outfit which allows theirs arses to be on permanent display is welcome additional. Of course, Evelyn at the moment has just lifted the whole skirt up and is lying there with arse completely exposed. The fucking gorgeous little minx!
13-09-2018 13:18
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Yes, tight things that cling and Rose above her big beautiful ass
13-09-2018 13:23
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(11-09-2018 13:55 )tonkpils Wrote:  Sorry to destroy all dreams of having her on night shows... but this would mean she need to show her face. So forget this. It is simple as this. She is reluctant to show her face. I recall her brother was a known man in the UK tv show business. Hence why she is not sharing her private life. I’m sure she has a VK account, and also a twitter or instagram. But she simply don’t want to share to keep her private life “secured”... as much as she can. Smile

I have just been talking to Evelyn on the phone and she told me that she had been reading her chat and discussion pages, and was at first amused and then irritated by the above comments. She does not wish the above to be taken as fact. She knows I contribute to these pages - she asks me to record her holidays etc - and has asked me to write the following -

WRONG: Her brother has never been connected to tv or show business in the UK or anywhere else.

WRONG: She absolutely has no social media activities whatever. No twitter or instagram etc. She has email, of course.

It is correct to say that she does not wish to show her face during the "naughtiest" of her shows, which means p. cam is OK for her, and nights is not. It is also true that she does consider her private life to be private.

I hope this puts the record straight.
13-09-2018 14:36
Thread Closed