Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
I think one of us on here needs to stand up and take a stand on this. Not me obviously for obvious reasons but obviously someone will have to step up to the mantel.
18-05-2019 00:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I will never watch Xpanded TV again
Shocking treatment of the girls
18-05-2019 03:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Now Tara May has too come forward about xpanded

https://twitter.com/xxxtaramayxxx/status...01634?s=21

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-05-2019 07:10
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I detest bullying in all it's forms and I very much hope by seeing India speaking ou,t other women at Xpanded and other work environments will also speak out about what goes on in their own workplaces.

I know it has been going on in many forms for many years in many places, but by using social media in the way India has done (Kudos to her for speaking out)as she has done, I hope through the power of social media, we can finally, finally start to eradicate this nasty social problem.

I do India can band together somehow with other ex - Xpanded girls and either get the police or even Health and Safety involved because this really needs to immediately investigated without delay, and this Ken person needs to be arrested, charged & banned from the industry for life.
#Letseradicatebullyig

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2019 07:54 by lovebabes56.)
18-05-2019 07:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-05-2019 07:42 )babelover48 Wrote:  I detest bullying in all it's forms and I very much hope by seeing India speaking ou,t other women at Xpanded and other work environments will also speak out about what goes on in their own workplaces.

I know it has been going on in many forms for many years in many places, but by using social media in the way India has done (Kudos to her for speaking out)as she has done, I hope through the power of social media, we can finally, finally start to eradicate this nasty social problem.

I do India can band together somehow with other ex - Xpanded girls and either get the police or even Health and Safety involved because this really needs to immediately investigated without delay, and this Ken person needs to be arrested, charged & banned from the industry for life.
#Letseradicatebullyig

She already is. India has already had tweets of support from Bex Shiner, Lucinda, Tara May, Mia & Amy Dior.

Great to hear India is in a much better place & is returning to the babeshows soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-05-2019 08:11
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

which would be good to see

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
18-05-2019 08:18
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

I remember Brooke Orsini tweeting about them after her spell there a year or 2 ago about how girls were often in tears backstage etc.

As others have said, this stuff coming about like this doesn't put them in a good light at all.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2019 12:54 by SawBoss.)
18-05-2019 12:53
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And we always thought there was a harmoniously happy atmosphere there when you see the girls on stream looking happy, but now I wonder if those smiles don't actually reflect what is really going on.

On the one hand a part of me feels that as a collective forum membership that we boycott/stop calling/stop watching the channel, but if you guys have any ideas as to how best we can help the girls bring about changes without the girls' pay packets suffering, then let's hear them. I would definitely feel a lot happier if we were able to force a change that improves the channel and the environment that the girls are working in for the better.

18-05-2019 13:07
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-05-2019 12:53 )SawBoss Wrote:  I remember Brooke Orsini tweeting about them after her spell there a year or 2 ago about how girls were often in tears backstage etc.

As others have said, this stuff coming about like this doesn't put them in a good light at all.

I think India's tweet has pretty much blown me away and opened up for the first time a can of worms (though I am sure many of us had suspicions) about the reality of what it is really like to work on the babe channels from the babes' point of view.

18-05-2019 13:13
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2019 07:42 )babelover48 Wrote:  I do India can band together somehow with other ex - Xpanded girls and either get the police or even Health and Safety involved because this really needs to immediately investigated without delay, and this Ken person needs to be arrested, charged & banned from the industry for life.
#Letseradicatebullyig

Arrested for what exactly? He sounds a right unpleasant bully but what criminal charges can he actually be arrested over? Has he physically abused any of the babes? The police aren't going to waste their time just like a lot of domestics.

In any normal workplace, the bosses or HR would be involved (and even then not a guarantee) and could then be warned or fired. But we know the channels are not normal workplaces and show no adherence to any code of conduct other than the pursuit of revenue. Only a hit to that will be taken seriously by the bosses.
18-05-2019 13:21