gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
(02-11-2010 19:08 )bigguy01 Wrote:  ledders thursday i think

Brilliant news bigguy, thanks very much. She is a complete daytime package.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
02-11-2010 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I just finished going through Fernanda's & Laura's Early Bird show's & i have to say i'm a bit pissed of that Laura had the double cam on her this morning & yet over the past few days none of the other girls have had the double cam (that includes Ferdanda's show this morning.)

All i can say is no wonder i've stopped setting my alarm to get me up for the Early Bird shows cause the only girls that's gets the double cams are the 1s i don't call Sad Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-11-2010 19:24
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

!annoyed!from what is being said about fernanda's early bird show i wish i got out of bed to see on freeview but the tv is in living room not my bedroom but still got 2 lovely fernanda hours this afternoon.

cant wait to see thursdays show. hopefully is going to be ferntastic one.

fernanda i hope you dont catch your death with those outfits you wear. wrap up warm cause it will get cold. i like that getting warmed up by fernanda on a cold winters day or finding fernanda under your christmas tree.Big LaughBig Laugh

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2010 19:34 by bigguy01.)
02-11-2010 19:30
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-11-2010 19:30 )bigguy01 Wrote:  !annoyed!from what is being said about fernanda's early bird show

If your getting at me i didn't say anything bad about her EB show. All i said was that i was pissed of because she didn't get a double cam the same way Laura did!!

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
02-11-2010 19:51
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

tintin iam not getting at you. im annoyed as i was in bed at the time when she was on. other posters have said she put on a brilliant show.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
02-11-2010 19:56
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-11-2010 19:56 )bigguy01 Wrote:  tintin iam not getting at you. im annoyed as i was in bed at the time when she was on. other posters have said she put on a brilliant show.

To be honest i thought her EB shift was ok cause a lot of the camera angles were sore in the neck. I actually found her 10am to 6pm shift 100 time hotter.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2010 21:13 by SirAssAlot.)
02-11-2010 20:03
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

tintin i totally agree but her early bird show just eases you into her 10am to 6pm shift.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2010 20:23 by bigguy01.)
02-11-2010 20:19
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(02-11-2010 10:03 )cwpussylover Wrote:  fernny babe i wanna stick my cock inside yer juicy pussy or if you prefer right up yer great arse you could reach behind you and grab by ball sacks while i pump you from behind

Well we all want to do that to Fernanda.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
02-11-2010 21:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cdill Offline
Senior Poster

Is it just me or is Fernanda on late after 10??? Is she live or is this a pre-feed.....coz she aint taking anything off??? :-$
02-11-2010 23:47
Amzoks Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Tonight I'm lovin'....
Fernanda has been on BangBabes the last few nights but with no topless. Any reason for it?
02-11-2010 23:47

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles