Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Absolutely incredible show and a brilliant first hour. Was someone making a point following comments on here? Unbelievably sexy and provocative and a different look as well. She made the chair her own and I have to give the cameraman a huge pat on the back for his/her performance particularly in that first hour, it was like the old Elite at times. I personally don't think the final 2 hours were any different to her previous shows, maybe she seemed a little more comfortable but I thought her previous performances were fine anyway. It is amazing what a pair of panties can do to alter our perception. We did see her kitty last week but no one apart from me commented on it but then I was only a foot away from a 42 inch screen so maybe that had something to do with it. Danica is sensational and I cannot wait until she does a full scale 2-4-1 because I cannot believe how exciting that brief stint was at the end. I was so looking forward to seeing Caty getting her hands on Danica in those panties as it seemed a match made in heaven.......here's to next time!Big Grin
02-05-2010 08:46
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(02-05-2010 08:46 )Webbiola Wrote:  Absolutely incredible show and a brilliant first hour. Was someone making a point following comments on here? Unbelievably sexy and provocative and a different look as well. She made the chair her own and I have to give the cameraman a huge pat on the back for his/her performance particularly in that first hour, it was like the old Elite at times. I personally don't think the final 2 hours were any different to her previous shows, maybe she seemed a little more comfortable but I thought her previous performances were fine anyway. It is amazing what a pair of panties can do to alter our perception. We did see her kitty last week but no one apart from me commented on it but then I was only a foot away from a 42 inch screen so maybe that had something to do with it. Danica is sensational and I cannot wait until she does a full scale 2-4-1 because I cannot believe how exciting that brief stint was at the end. I was so looking forward to seeing Caty getting her hands on Danica in those panties as it seemed a match made in heaven.......here's to next time!Big Grin

When I first switched on my heart almost stopped. I am a big fan of deep red lipstick and the red lingerie to match.She is my favourite girl by a long way so I agree with everything in the above comment.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-05-2010 10:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

anybody else wondering when the time will come for danica to become a proper regular night girl, that is, one that appears 2,3, or even 4 times a week instead of the one 3-hour show every seven days. surely now that she's unleashed the puppies (and seems very comfortable doing so) she should be asked to do more than 1 slot a week. wishful thinking perhaps but nonetheless

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-05-2010 13:46
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

not sure about that freebird because at the moment she is there biggest asset with the will she won,t she routine.
and if she is on most nights then to me personally she will lose that interest in what will she do next kind of thing.
the more you see the more you see the more you take for granted.

and also lets see if they let caty lose on her this friday and finnish what she started last week,but probably wishful thinking on my part now lol.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 14:19 by dazaman.)
04-05-2010 14:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(04-05-2010 13:46 )Freebird Wrote:  anybody else wondering when the time will come for danica to become a proper regular night girl, that is, one that appears 2,3, or even 4 times a week instead of the one 3-hour show every seven days. surely now that she's unleashed the puppies (and seems very comfortable doing so) she should be asked to do more than 1 slot a week. wishful thinking perhaps but nonetheless

I'm pretty sure Jamie would love her to do more shifts, but it seems that doing a three hour shift on a Friday or Saturday night is all the 'leggy one' is prepared to do these days. She's been very consistent recently in doing these three hour shifts, so if that's what she's happy doing, then long may it continue. Smile
04-05-2010 14:16
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

obviously it's better than nothing, but still, treating her with kid gloves and basically letting her dictate how often she works seems a trifle odd to me. somehow i don't think my boss would let me decide my hours, but then i don't look like danica

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-05-2010 14:28
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Her day shifts do seem to be a thing of the past as well,prehaps she is busy doing other things and can only commit to 3 hours a week.

I guess it's all part of her 'allure' that we only see her for 3 hours a week.

If I know that Danica is going to be on either Fri or Sat night then I'm pretty happy really especially as they now seem to be giving Danica different Sets and now a 2-4-1 with Caty.
I think Danica's 'slot' may be getting even better. Smile

Prehaps less is more sometimes. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 14:56 by mrwotzup.)
04-05-2010 14:54
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2010 14:28 )Freebird Wrote:  obviously it's better than nothing, but still, treating her with kid gloves and basically letting her dictate how often she works seems a trifle odd to me. somehow i don't think my boss would let me decide my hours, but then i don't look like danica

I get the feeling that with Danica she could walk away from this tomorrow and it is maybe great management on behalf of Elite that they have persuaded her or allowed her the space to get comfortable with doing what she now does. When you think back to the fresh faced youngster, nipple slipping and subsequent requests nay demands to remove offending clips/caps it is a wonder to behold what happened last weekend.
04-05-2010 15:01
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I wouldn't mind seeing Danica Twin sister on Elite (hint hint Jamie)
04-05-2010 19:10
Stretchy Offline
Apprentice Poster

OMGeek Have just watched Danica's show and what a showBig Grin and what an ending, hope Caty can get Danica to do that again for a lot longer.
I now understand why you all love Heart Danica so much but don't understand why so many put downs when she didn't do this or didn't do that, Im just happy that she turns up to do her 3 hours which make me very happy.
Keep up the good work Danica, hope to see you at BSB soon.
05-05-2010 15:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66