Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(10-06-2021 20:07 )Moorman Wrote:  the first time i watched bs24 was june 2016 during the european football championships. in the studio there was sydney pearl with a bikini from the national team, amira dressed as a referee, lola. I remember that after the games I changed the channel and watched the girls. that kind of atmosphere led me to follow the program in the following months and spend money on peep-shows, videos. in the initial video that airs before 21.00 you can see the difference with today's shows. i hope to see something similar this month even if i think it's just a dream. the only good thing is that at least now they have found some girls to do shows compared to a few months ago where there was a single girl with a 90 minute break every night.

a little EM Game:
https://babestation24.com/TippSpiel.aspx?Mode=info1

i have tipped and hope i will win some free coins
11-06-2021 09:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2021 09:25 )patocha Wrote:  
(10-06-2021 20:07 )Moorman Wrote:  the first time i watched bs24 was june 2016 during the european football championships. in the studio there was sydney pearl with a bikini from the national team, amira dressed as a referee, lola. I remember that after the games I changed the channel and watched the girls. that kind of atmosphere led me to follow the program in the following months and spend money on peep-shows, videos. in the initial video that airs before 21.00 you can see the difference with today's shows. i hope to see something similar this month even if i think it's just a dream. the only good thing is that at least now they have found some girls to do shows compared to a few months ago where there was a single girl with a 90 minute break every night.

a little EM Game:
https://babestation24.com/TippSpiel.aspx?Mode=info1

i have tipped and hope i will win some free coins

Good luck, Pat!
11-06-2021 10:58
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

DAM Edita is REALLY HORNY TongueTongueTongueTongue- bad its not time for doing naughty things HeartHeartHeart- it would be better they start from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. nude and last hour in clothes
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2021 21:39 by patocha.)
12-06-2021 21:38
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tonight two of the most beautiful and hot girls... problem is both are very inconsistent when it comes to good shows. Well, at least in my opinion, which means full nudity.

Tracy was OK last night. Maybe she can do even better tonight.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2021 22:40 by meisterlampe1989.)
12-06-2021 22:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2021 21:38 )patocha Wrote:  DAM Edita is REALLY HORNY TongueTongueTongueTongue- bad its not time for doing naughty things HeartHeartHeart- it would be better they start from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. nude and last hour in clothes

And this shows the total inconsistency at production level.

Some nights ago, Lela Lux was clearly stopped from leaving both straps down whereas Edita was allowed to for a long period. And without all the other actions.
12-06-2021 22:47
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Like I said... they are inconsistent. BUT inconsistent means that sometimes you get a good night. And last night was one of them. Credit is where credit is due: I enjoyed last night very much. Can't remember the last time I watched so long.

Edita went absolutely crazy. She was so goofy Big Grin

Edita did full nude acrobatics on the couch and rubbed herself. Later she did not even bother dressing between her breaks. Tracy too was very inspired by the energy of her and pulled off some hot full nudity. Around 3 o'clock Edita started to "attack" her and broke off one of her nails. They were laughing their asses off the whole night when they were together.

Great atmosphere and fun.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2021 18:37 by meisterlampe1989.)
13-06-2021 17:09
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Let me tell you something: Lady Katharina is not bad. Just seems very afraid of showing too much.

Give her a few shows and she might become a good addition.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2021 21:52 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-06-2021 21:41
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

As was mentioned earlier, the European Football championship is now on (following its delay from last year). I looked at the 'competition' that BS24 is running to get free coins but you will be really lucky to get a full brace.

Now, BS24-related, every time this tourno runs there is the 'Sexy-Soccer' tourno in Berlin. Now this is the type of soccer I prefer to watch Big Grin. Visit-x have covered it for several times and this year they announce that they intend to broadcast it live with all the body-painting build-up and the game itself.

The teams have been declared and one can look forward to the following who have been featured at BS24:-

Cora Diamond
Ria Red
Aby Action
Stella Choice

and lastly, but not least, ......

Ginger Costello

Yet, again, this surprised me since as I write this Ginger has returned to her solo bed in 'Spain'. Maybe she will combine this appearance with another at BS24 or, maybe, another at visit-x since they will be running a 'live' show on the same night as this tourno (24th June)
15-06-2021 08:21
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

today could be fantastic for some of us - Maya and Holly - really hope both be in show
15-06-2021 09:24
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(15-06-2021 09:24 )patocha Wrote:  today could be fantastic for some of us - Maya and Holly - really hope both be in show

Tomorrow night they put LeeTizia on the schedule.

Maybe they got cold feet and decided that they need better performers every day Big Grin

And maybe I was a bit too early with the appraisal for Katharina. The second night was next to a disaster. I decided to watch a little live because of her and she started with nothing less than a 90 minute break. I turned it off after one could see there was nothing to expect. According to the lack of any recording I didn't miss anything.

I hope Maya did not forget how good she performed... But first: Let us hope that she is in the studio first. She vanished from the schedule a few times before.
15-06-2021 11:06