babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
(27-07-2010 20:05 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for the reviews guys! It looks like I really missed two "excellent" nights of PAIGE;shes certainly moving her game on;nearly naked! GOOD GIRL! But not on BSXtra at all again;good job I couldnt record because I would have recorded that show and missed her completely! And also KANDI and LOUISE;two of my other favourites;its a big boob thing!
ANYWAY this is goodbye;yes the dreaded software is being loaded tonight and my forum days are over! I have enjoyed you all for the last year or so and have enjoyed Babestation;I still think its pretty good despite its negatives;over large OSG'S on BS1 and constant plugging for the "new" BSXtreme show! But the girls are great and do a fantastic job. So goodbye enjoy life and the shows and take care! I still hope to record the shows occasionally;I just hope my timing coincides with my favourite girls;as I will have to guess from now on (probably wrongly!)!Anyway thats it;GOODBYE and ENJOY!

And there it is folks, the end of an era! Look after yourself old chap. I'll do my best to fill your shoes, provided I can keep myself going that is!

Enjoy yourself whatever you do, or we'll set the A-Bomb on you!

CHEERS!
27-07-2010 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

I'm up early again, so a quick Tameland runthrough....

1am - Rochelle, black bra, knickers and fishnets.
1:54 - Camilla, in the green and black bikini. Went topless straight away.
2:50 - Candy, leopard print bikini. Barefoot too. Smile
3:52 - Rochelle, wearing a pink checkered bra and knickers, and a black skirt. Went topless.
5:10 - Camilla, white bikini.
5:14-5:30 - Lolly, split-screen. Wearing white bra and knickers.

Somewhat pedestrian this morning, although I did enjoy seeing Candy not wearing much. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

28-07-2010 06:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ok,

BS1 kicked off at 11. Sadly, Lolly was kicked off seconds later by Camilla. She did well, and is looking good lately. She was then replaced by Lolly who carried on past the 96 to 94 switchover. She was on top form and did lift my mood after a bit of a bad day.

Over on Xtra Camilla was in full flow and naked. It must have been hot in that part of the studio as her cheeks were as red as her hair! Lolly was replaced by Jada so I settled back to watch her. Probably the best section from her that I've seen, she was senstational!! Brief flicks to Xtra showed Camilla still gamely plugging away despite looking like she could have expired any second.

Jada was then split screen with, and was later replaced by Kandi. I then headed back to Xtra where Camilla had probably fainted and was replaced by Candy. She looked really, really, sexy and I really enjoyed her section. She was joined by Lolly for a lovely 2-4-1, there was genuine chemistry there which made it great fun to watch.

I pre-empted fatigue this time and left them to it, a very satisfying show!

CHEERS!
28-07-2010 12:51
Jam Da Man Offline

BS1 after Kandi was Jada , she came on at 2:23 and went naked.
At 3:32 Lolly was on, then Kandi at 4:34.

Xtra after the 2-4-1 with Lolly and Candy, Lolly was on her own again at 2:06.
Then Rochelle at 2:49.
Kandi at 3:20.
Camilla 3:50. Went naked.
Candy 4:33. Heart
I didn't see that new babe at all... Did she go home early?
Sorry for the lack of details here, but I'm in a bit of a rush tonight!

28-07-2010 18:23
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I haven't seen her at all or the other one for that matter.

CHEERS!
28-07-2010 18:41
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Why is it when the girl is on the Mic the sound engineer/production crew alway messes up & forgets to change from the music to her Mic when she goes on it as this is happening way to much.
29-07-2010 09:03
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Not sure, I mean, we'll never get BBC production standards, maybe this lot worked on The Word!?

Anyway, there's a review to do...

BS1 Kicked off at 11. Yet again we got a few seconds of one girl before another took her place. This time, I believe it was Rochelle being replaced by Tiffany. Tiffany looked incredible, but then again, I think she's never looked sexier since she returned to our screens. She carried on past the switchover and was split screen with, and was later replaced by, Kandi. (Or was it Rochelle! My mind is my DVD recorder!)

I was up here again by then and switched to Xtra. I got a bit engrossed in my surfing and practically missed a Jada and Stevie 2-4-1, grrr!
I packed up for the night when Jada left and settled back to watch Stevie, who, by this time, was naked. I know it's standard practice for her these days, but, just look at her! How could anyone get bored of that body!?

Meanwhile on BS1, Tiff was back and in the office as the sexiest secretary I've ever seen, and she would have taken down anything you said! That was a bit of a dilemma, Tiff or Stevie, Stevie won though, bless her!

Jada then returned on Xtra, as did my old friend tiredness, I'd had a good time with Jada the night before and decided to err on the side of caution and leave her to it.

And there you have it!

CHEERS!
29-07-2010 09:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-07-2010 09:03 )Spacey Wrote:  Why is it when the girl is on the Mic the sound engineer/production crew alway messes up & forgets to change from the music to her Mic when she goes on it as this is happening way to much.

The whole thing seems to have gone to the dogs since Mod-Sta left. At least we got a few days of decent production standards on a regular basis each time he did a stint in the studio. He was usually also online so we could contact him if anything appeared to be going wrong without being noticed in the studio.

They also often forget that when one girl finishes speaking and hands the mic to another they need to leave the mic patched through if we are to hear what the second girl says.

It isn't just the mixing desk that's gone astray though - a lot of the camera work is diabolical these days. One bloke in particular seems totally incapable of keeping his finger off the zoom button and can't stop waving the camera about like the truncheon of a French cop on traffic duty.
29-07-2010 16:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

They will also keep blowing any attempt at mic chat off the screen with an Xtreme ad. As for the camera-work, well, they must be difficult to operate with one hand! Wink

There has to be enough to hear as well as see.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 16:52 by Rogerbee.)
29-07-2010 16:52
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland freeview -

1am - Rochelle, in pink/purple bra and knickers, and stockings.
1:30 - Kandi, all black underwear and stockings.
2am -Stevie, blue bra and knickers. Went topless after a few minutes.
2:39 - Cleo joined Stevie for a girl-girl, then 2-4-1 call. Cleo kept her clothes on, despite Stevie's attempts at getting inside her bra. Where's Caty Cole when you need her? laugh
At one point, when swapping the phone for a fresh one, Stevie said on the mic - "Come and join our party." A party like it's 2009, I gather. bladewave
3:19 - Cleo on her own. Boobs were almost popping out by now, but the handbra was ready and waiting....
3:26 - Leigh joined Cleo, 2-4-1 style. Then went solo a couple of mins later. She wore an interesting red outfit, that appeared to have been painted on.... also boots and stockings.
3:43 - Rochelle again, blue bra and knickers.
5:02-5:30 - Tiffany, pink and black bra and knickers + stockings.
So, a standard night here plus another shackled Cleo performance.
I like Cleo, but this was soooo last year! laugh

29-07-2010 18:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV