Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Its my personal choice and if the girls are wearing boots I do not phone them
Even the gorgeous Dionne Mendez knows that if she is wearing boots she will not expect a call from me.
Producers /directors do have an input on what the girls are wearing and what they do on screen
So lets have more sexy legs in high heel shoes
Alternatively I will have more money to spend in the pub at Xmas
05-12-2011 01:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Content wise they are not behind the other channels you can say maybe outfit wise but set wise red are in front imo.
05-12-2011 10:29
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(05-12-2011 01:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  RLC just need to stay within the rules , don't bring the attention of Ofcom on them selves by doing something stupid , but they need to take a look at what their rival channels are doing and what skimpy out fits the girls are wearing from other channels and match them , other wise they will just loose viewers and callers to their competitors , we know the RLC girls can wear what they want within reason but so can the girls from other channels , maybe girls from other channels choose to wear skimpier outfits than the RLC girls ? , or it could be Playboy enforcing stricter rules on RLC than they do on the 2 Elite channels that according to "winsaw" Playboy also own , whatever the reason is it's clear to see by anyone flicking through the babe channel that at present with a few exceptions RLC is generally a tamer channel than their competitors .

PS , "redlight central" , please check out all the other babe channels to see what their girls do and wear and match them , you've got a great selection of girls but at times they seem to be more restricted in what they do and wear than your rivals , most of us that post on this section watch your channels and want them to do well , but at times things that aren't entirely complementary need saying , it's not slagging your channels off it's just commenting on the differences between RLC and their competitors , so hopefully you can take on board what forum members post on hear and if possible address a few things that we moan about .

I think the problem stems from the other channels playing dirty by seemingly reporting RLC to OfCom for any slight infringement so RLC have no choice but to pull it back a little, OfCom do also seem to come down harder on RLC than the other channels, is this because a lot of the girls came over from BangBabes? Either way if RLC pointed OfCom at Elite or BS i think we'd see them tone right down as the fines would be huge.

I have also noticed how Elite have toned down a lot, especially for their day shows. As for the night shows i was watching Rochelle/Savannah Mai the other night and she was hardly being conservative.
As for boots i personally i don't mind the boots or heels, i call the girls based on my previous experiences not so much how they're dressed.
I called Lucy Zara the other week and asked her to take off her boots and she was more than happy to do so.

Regardless of the channels there are a lot of differing personal tastes out there and no channel is going to be able to cater for all the people all the time. Personally BS have plummeted in quality and girls lately, so now i only actually bother watching Elite and RLC.
Hopefully the guys at RLC are reading these forums and can maybe chat to OfCom as i for one would love to see more of the girls in as tiny an outfit as possible Smile
05-12-2011 10:42
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

Kaitlyn Leigh, Jennifer Jade and Mikaela Witt. Three of the sexiest blondes on the babeshow channels and all in once place, bravo RLC. Great stuff!!

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
05-12-2011 10:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Red Light Central is a good channel , they've got a great selection and diversification of girls , they have got girls in their teens , in their 20's , 30's and 40's , they have slim girls , natural boob girls , fake boob girls , fuller figured girls , girls that like to get naked and oily , girls that do the role play and more clothed look , IMO no other channel as got as good a selection of different types of girls that RLC have got , they have something for every one , RLC have good sets and decent picture quality , so they have plenty of positives .
We know that Ofcom are scrutinising every thing RLC do and seem to let other channels get away with more , RLC are probably going about things in the right way concerning program content if they want to carry on broadcasting , i watch the likes of Amanda Rendall or Georgie and others on BS doing some great POV oily sections with the camera zooming and lingering when the girls are open legged to camera or ass to camera , BS is a channel that looks like it has lost the plot but they still do some very good close up intrusive POV solo girl sections , the Elite girls wear very tiny outfits or just small thongs and it makes good viewing , the Storm girls get naked and oily and use the hand thong , this also makes good viewing , while in contrast the RLC girls with a few exceptions don't generally do these type of performances , we know if they did some wanker would probably make a complaint to Ofcom , so they play safe , but it still doesn't prevent me from wishing that the RLC girls that wanted to would be allowed to do and wear what girls from other channels are allowed to do . It gets really frustrating at times watching your favorite girls on RLC and knowing if they were on other channels that they would be allowed to do top notch POV sections , wear tiny micro thongs (if they wanted) , get naked and use the hand thong , all the things that are no longer allowed on RLC .

{edit} we know the Ofcom Gestapo crawl round this forum , so it doesn't do any harm to mention that RLC are being conservative and are largely tamer than their competitors , so i hope Ofcom take note of this and realise RLC are being responsible in what they show and get off their backs .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 20:02 by mr mystery.)
05-12-2011 13:35
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Very well said Mr Mystery
05-12-2011 15:15
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red do what they can within the rules to do a good show each night. They are positive in what they do trying new sets and they don't complain about rival channels. The tame content is simply as a result of rival channels making trouble instead of doing better shows themselves. If rival channels focused on themselves we would all be getting a better product all round.
05-12-2011 15:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a few people have asked were there fave girl came in the queen of RLC, so i have done a top 20, i think there are a few surprises in it Smile

1) Dannii Harwood
2) Levi
3) Jennifer Jade
4) Lucy Zara
5) Tori
6) Rochelle
7) Brook Little
8) Dionne Mendez
9) Bailey
10) Lucy Summers
11) Ruby Summers
12) Michelle Thorn & Ani James
13) Rebecca Jade & Jemma Jay
14) Lexi Lowe
15) Siobhan Hughes
16) French Chloe
17) Mikaela Witt
18) Jenna Hoskins
19) Mellie
20) Cathy Barry

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-12-2011 14:41
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

cant get enough of rlc at the moment.always fresh faces on.they are an excellent addition to the babeshows this year.hope they keep up the good signin,Tongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
06-12-2011 14:53
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(06-12-2011 14:53 )frankiemania Wrote:  cant get enough of rlc at the moment.always fresh faces on.they are an excellent addition to the babeshows this year.hope they keep up the good signin,Tongue

Agree there mate, they had another new cutie on this morning, think her name was Ellie, hope they get her back for more shifts
06-12-2011 15:11

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL