babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

pfj Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(27-07-2010 11:06 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Paige then arrived on BS1, dressed as a French maid. "Alors! Mademoiselle Paige, tu es magnifique!"
She looked stunning, first with her hair up and then with her tresses flowing free. I love all her performances and for me she never fails to deliver.

No way. What time did that happen? I completely missed it. Just my bloody luck. Sad
27-07-2010 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-07-2010 18:24 )pfj Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 11:06 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Paige then arrived on BS1, dressed as a French maid. "Alors! Mademoiselle Paige, tu es magnifique!"
She looked stunning, first with her hair up and then with her tresses flowing free. I love all her performances and for me she never fails to deliver.

No way. What time did that happen? I completely missed it. Just my bloody luck. Sad

Don't know exactly but I estimate it was between 0100hrs and 0115hrs!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2010 18:34 by Ally4Paige.)
27-07-2010 18:32
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Sounds about right, I do know PL hadn't been on long when she was on.

CHEERS!
27-07-2010 18:35
Jam Da Man Offline

tameland -

1am - Ella, looking rather tribal in a leopard print bikini.
1:16 - Kandi, in a see-thru top, black and yellow knickers and stockings.
2:22 - Louise, white and green top + black knickers and stockings. (to be abbreviated by me as "the usual")
3:03 - Paige, wearing bra and knickers, and pink sandals. Topless after a few mins. Heart
4am - Charlie, blue top + knickers, and some very nice white stockings with pink love hearts on them. Went topless and removed the stockings too.
4:43 - Kandi, black outfit.
5:13-5:30 - Louise, see-thru black top + the usual. She had her hair tied back, which looked great. Heart

Bsxtra -

12am - Kandi, purple see-thru top and stockings, black knickers.
12:22 - Louise, black top, tartan skirt Heart + the usual.
1:31 - Lolly,peachy top, orange knickers and black stockings.
2:11 - Charlie came on for a 2-4-1, wearing a red bikini.
2:28 - Charlie solo. Got naked at 2:40. Heart
3:14 - Kandi, dark blue top and stockings, black knickers.
3:54 - Louise, black see-thru top + the usual. Hair tied back at this point. Lovely earrings too.
4:52-5am - Lolly, topless with black knickers and stockings and red shoes.

BS1 -

11pm - Louise, pink top + the usual.
11:22 - Lolly, pink bra black knickers and stockings. Pulled her knickers down for a bit after midnight.
12:21 - Charlie, pink bra blue knickers and pink shoes. Went naked. Heart
1:08 - Paige, All in black and white HeartCool Went topless. She went into "dangerous mode" with her knickers again, 'though not to yesterday's extent. Wink ((EDIT - Good estimation Ally!))
2:08 - Ella, all in black.
3:12 - Lolly, blue bra and knickers, black stockings.
4:20 - Ella, red bra and knickers, nice pink and white stripy knee socks. Went topless.
4:38 - Paige appeared split-screen, in yellow bra and knickers. Went topless.
4:47-4:54 - Paige joined Ella for a 2-4-1.

I saw one Xtreme ad proclaiming a "new shower scene". Surprised So that's where it's gone! Sad
Pretty good shows though.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

27-07-2010 19:09
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

That tallies with what I remember!

CHEERS!
27-07-2010 19:50
Jam Da Man Offline

(27-07-2010 19:50 )Rogerbee Wrote:  That tallies with what I remember!

For someone who isn't sleeping / dreaming well, you have a very good memory! Cool
I usually have to record everything I watch, otherwise I second-guess myself on what I've seen, especially on possible slips..... Smile

27-07-2010 20:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2010 19:09 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  tameland -

1am - Ella, looking rather tribal in a leopard print bikini.
1:16 - Kandi, in a see-thru top, black and yellow knickers and stockings.
2:22 - Louise, white and green top + black knickers and stockings. (to be abbreviated by me as "the usual")
3:03 - Paige, wearing bra and knickers, and pink sandals. Topless after a few mins. Heart
4am - Charlie, blue top + knickers, and some very nice white stockings with pink love hearts on them. Went topless and removed the stockings too.
4:43 - Kandi, black outfit.
5:13-5:30 - Louise, see-thru black top + the usual. She had her hair tied back, which looked great. Heart

Bsxtra -

12am - Kandi, purple see-thru top and stockings, black knickers.
12:22 - Louise, black top, tartan skirt Heart + the usual.
1:31 - Lolly,peachy top, orange knickers and black stockings.
2:11 - Charlie came on for a 2-4-1, wearing a red bikini.
2:28 - Charlie solo. Got naked at 2:40. Heart
3:14 - Kandi, dark blue top and stockings, black knickers.
3:54 - Louise, black see-thru top + the usual. Hair tied back at this point. Lovely earrings too.
4:52-5am - Lolly, topless with black knickers and stockings and red shoes.

BS1 -

11pm - Louise, pink top + the usual.
11:22 - Lolly, pink bra black knickers and stockings. Pulled her knickers down for a bit after midnight.
12:21 - Charlie, pink bra blue knickers and pink shoes. Went naked. Heart
1:08 - Paige, All in black and white HeartCool Went topless. She went into "dangerous mode" with her knickers again, 'though not to yesterday's extent. Wink ((EDIT - Good estimation Ally!))
2:08 - Ella, all in black.
3:12 - Lolly, blue bra and knickers, black stockings.
4:20 - Ella, red bra and knickers, nice pink and white stripy knee socks. Went topless.
4:38 - Paige appeared split-screen, in yellow bra and knickers. Went topless.
4:47-4:54 - Paige joined Ella for a 2-4-1.

I saw one Xtreme ad proclaiming a "new shower scene". Surprised So that's where it's gone! Sad
Pretty good shows though.

Thanks for the reviews guys! It looks like I really missed two "excellent" nights of PAIGE;shes certainly moving her game on;nearly naked! GOOD GIRL! But not on BSXtra at all again;good job I couldnt record because I would have recorded that show and missed her completely! And also KANDI and LOUISE;two of my other favourites;its a big boob thing!
ANYWAY this is goodbye;yes the dreaded software is being loaded tonight and my forum days are over! I have enjoyed you all for the last year or so and have enjoyed Babestation;I still think its pretty good despite its negatives;over large OSG'S on BS1 and constant plugging for the "new" BSXtreme show! But the girls are great and do a fantastic job. So goodbye enjoy life and the shows and take care! I still hope to record the shows occasionally;I just hope my timing coincides with my favourite girls;as I will have to guess from now on (probably wrongly!)!Anyway thats it;GOODBYE and ENJOY!
27-07-2010 20:05
Jam Da Man Offline

(27-07-2010 20:05 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for the reviews guys! It looks like I really missed two "excellent" nights of PAIGE;shes certainly moving her game on;nearly naked! GOOD GIRL! But not on BSXtra at all again;good job I couldnt record because I would have recorded that show and missed her completely! And also KANDI and LOUISE;two of my other favourites;its a big boob thing!
ANYWAY this is goodbye;yes the dreaded software is being loaded tonight and my forum days are over! I have enjoyed you all for the last year or so and have enjoyed Babestation;I still think its pretty good despite its negatives;over large OSG'S on BS1 and constant plugging for the "new" BSXtreme show! But the girls are great and do a fantastic job. So goodbye enjoy life and the shows and take care! I still hope to record the shows occasionally;I just hope my timing coincides with my favourite girls;as I will have to guess from now on (probably wrongly!)!Anyway thats it;GOODBYE and ENJOY!

Big B man, come September when school starts you could "accidentally" destroy your pc ( Important un-plug it first) , claim it's knackered and get another one! ( possibly for free if you're insured Cool ) Otherwise, you could access this site from an internet enabled mobile phone (to read, at least.)
Regardless - Thanks for all of your reviews Big B, you've been great. When I first found this site on my mobile last year, I soon came upon your reviews, and comments. The highlight (or lowpoint, in your case) for me being the "constantly Missing Rachel In The Shower" episodes.
It's been fun man, thankyou. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

27-07-2010 20:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2010 20:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 20:05 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for the reviews guys! It looks like I really missed two "excellent" nights of PAIGE;shes certainly moving her game on;nearly naked! GOOD GIRL! But not on BSXtra at all again;good job I couldnt record because I would have recorded that show and missed her completely! And also KANDI and LOUISE;two of my other favourites;its a big boob thing!

Big B man, come September when school starts you could "accidentally" destroy your pc ( Important un-plug it first) , claim it's knackered and get another one! ( possibly for free if you're insured Cool ) Otherwise, you could access this site from an internet enabled mobile phone (to read, at least.)
Regardless - Thanks for all of your reviews Big B, you've been great. When I first found this site on my mobile last year, I soon came upon your reviews, and comments. The highlight (or lowpoint, in your case) for me being the "constantly Missing Rachel In The Shower" episodes.
It's been fun man, thankyou. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Thanks for that;YES its been fun and I will miss you all.BUT iTS GOT TO HAPPEN;GOODBYE!Enjoy life and the shows!
27-07-2010 20:52
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(27-07-2010 20:04 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(27-07-2010 19:50 )Rogerbee Wrote:  That tallies with what I remember!

For someone who isn't sleeping / dreaming well, you have a very good memory! Cool
I usually have to record everything I watch, otherwise I second-guess myself on what I've seen, especially on possible slips..... Smile

My long term memory is good, my short term mem...... errr what was I saying!?

CHEERS!
27-07-2010 21:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV