mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

Bonerman1 Offline

[split] Mica Martinez - Caps & Vids
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1291356
EPIC post quiquems!!! Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.
19-07-2013 21:46
Find all posts by this user
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(18-07-2013 23:58 )munch1917 Wrote:  ^^ That's a ridiculous generalisation and simplification.
Tattoos have a long and rich history, they are far from being a 'fad' and have been around long before the brainless glitterati!
There is certainly a subset of people who get tattoos because it's the current 'fashion', and the clueless who have the saturday morning specials. These people may well come to regret their haste, but you and I have no way of knowing if Mica and her tattoo choices come into those categories or if she has thought long and hard about her tattoos and what they symbolise to her.

You seem to be defending Mica to the hilt here, and you are not going to let anyone say anything that doesn't fit this view of perfection that you seem to have of her. For all I know, she may have in her way of thinking the most meaningful reason for marking herself. But I have every right to have a view as well. She may In her mind have every reason for having a tattoo, I don't Know. All I know is, in my opinion they do nothing for the way she looks.
19-07-2013 22:49
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

^^^ I'm not 'defending her to the hilt' nor do I hold her as a 'view of perfection'. I haven't stated a specific opinion on Mica's tattoos in my posts, all I have done is respond to your statements.

You stated quite categorically :
Quote:Mark my words one day she will regret every stab of that tattooist's needle.

To me that choice of words goes beyond mere opinion, it is more a statement of fact, a fact that you have no way of backing up since you have no more knowledge than the rest of us as to why Mica had the tattoos she had, and what they may mean to her.

By all means post your opinion, but express it as an opinion, if you state it like it is a fact, then expect it to be challenged.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
20-07-2013 10:55
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

It is not a sin to speculate on what, if not certain, what is to be the very likely outcome of an event if past experiences are anything to go by. But what is certain is if Mica would have lodged a complaint to my original post on this messageboard about her reasons for having the tattoos if they are so important and meaningful to her, Instead of preaching to her converted on twitter. Then this nonsense we are talking, would not have been needed Then for you to reproduce her twitter on here, with or without her permission Just shows that you were gunning for an argument as all fan boys do. But if you talk to her on a regular occurrence you will know just where she is coming from, won't you?
20-07-2013 16:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from mica last night, good to see her wearing the black pvc one piece again

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-07-2013 09:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a nice midweek night from mica last night, always a pleasure to watch when she's on this sort of form

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-07-2013 09:00
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Another good night from the beautiful Mica,always mixes it up in every way,arguing one minute having fun with the crew the next,i never tire of seeing Mica,whether moody or happy Mica is a delight.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-07-2013 09:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

enjoyable night from mica last night from start to finish last night in outfits which showed off her lovely figure perfectly

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-07-2013 09:15
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Stunning natural beauty,Mica best of night again for me.Heart

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-07-2013 09:27
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Mica
Is Mica definitely gonna be back on Studio 66 tomorrow? Are these boob job rumours true?
10-08-2013 01:38
Thread Closed 

mica martinez