Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
I can't even watch her now- Seeing Ava lurch over her like Nosferatu with those awful implant tension lines on Ava's tits is just too offputting. It looks like 'Hollow Man' is running his fingers down her tits.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 01:33 by Robot Devil.)
10-01-2012 01:32
Find all posts by this user
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(10-01-2012 00:32 )aldo560 Wrote:  Has she got naked before on tv or anywhere online?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid857580

from the babestation website thread Big Grin
10-01-2012 01:44
thebigbang Offline
Junior Poster

now with ava and tiffany. god thats a strange collection of women.
10-01-2012 01:48
Robot Devil Offline

Rammy, I meant to ask you, you said in another BS thread that Cherri isn't allowed to get her tits out tonight- what did you mean ? Are you saying BS have asked her not to ? Mirroring the bullshit they did with Vannesa. Or is there some stupid, website related reason why she can't ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-01-2012 02:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know but cherri tweeted this before her latest stint tonight

"Charlene Hart@CharleneHartBS
@GirlsOfBabeshow I'm not allowed to tonight :/
12:12 AM - 10 Jan 12"

doesnt say anything else, totally stupid having a babe that isnt being allowed to go topless well after 1am Sad

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-01-2012 02:19
Robot Devil Offline

Do BS really think it'll make them more money in the long run by having her remain covered up ? Do they honestly think there'll be a huge run on people buying pics via their phones or signing up to the website ? All it will really do is cause (even more) resentment from her fans that have waited a long time to see Cherri do a proper night show, and in all fairness she is doing, and yet, at 1.25AM, and after 3 or 4 stints tonight, she is not allowed to go topless. Think how many potential callers she's losing by staying covered up !

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 02:26 by Robot Devil.)
10-01-2012 02:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's a silly ploy that most of the babe channels have done before. Maybe it works for them, maybe not, but it is a bit silly, especially if a woman has gone topless before.

Now if only they'd tempt us with full frontal, then that would be another thing, but since vaginas are not allowed to be shown on adult channels, that's a pipe dream Rolleyes
10-01-2012 02:36
Robot Devil Offline

And to top off a pretty lousy night- she's now been lumbered with Dani. Potentially Cherri could be a really popular, and sucessful, BS night girl, but that will only happen when the shackles are taken off and she's allowed to do what night girls are supposed to do, and get 'em out. She does seem enthusiastic, I'll say that much for her 'work' tonight though.

10-01-2012 02:43
Robot Devil Offline

Well I suspect she's done for the night now so I'm gonna turn in. Very mediocre night I thought; the potential for a stormer was there, but yet again the planning has really let her down- far too many 2-4-1s, and obviously- no topless (thanks BS). I dare say she'll be bemoaning the reaction on twitter in the morning- perhaps suggest we're ungrateful or unappreciative, but she should realise it's just plain, old fashioned, disappointment. What could have been excellent ended up being average at best.

10-01-2012 03:16
thebigbang Offline
Junior Poster

(10-01-2012 03:16 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Well I suspect she's done for the night now so I'm gonna turn in. Very mediocre night I thought; the potential for a stormer was there, but yet again the planning has really let her down- far too many 2-4-1s, and obviously- no topless (thanks BS). I dare say she'll be bemoaning the reaction on twitter in the morning- perhaps suggest we're ungrateful or unappreciative, but she should realise it's just plain, old fashioned, disappointment. What could have been excellent ended up being average at best.

just started following her on twitter and it says she is in hospital from the 20th and won't be back on screen until the 13th of feb. hope that clears up why she stayed on longer.
10-01-2012 04:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV