babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(25-11-2009 13:21 )TheWatcher Wrote:  That must have been one of the longest sections ever done by any of the girls on Babestation. I'm talking about the excellent performance put in by Charlie last night on BS2 at midnight.
She started doing 2-4-1 with Kelly, then with Candy after Kelly had left, and then she went solo. Kelly reappeared at 1 10am just to remove Charlie's knickers. Charlie was naked for the remainder of her slot. She was on for over 1¾ hours.

The girls are working very hard at the moment. Charlie's stint ranks alongside Megan's recent effort:

(24-11-2009 22:12 )vila Wrote:  Megan was again the stand-out performer with her session lasting a marathon 1hr 47mins.
26-11-2009 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you get on last night? I recorded BS1 as usual but only saw four girls;CAMILLA,LOUISE PORTER,LORI and CHARLIE;all of my favourites. I missed out on PAIGE(again),STEVIE,Dani (not too worried) and Jada if she was on.It was based in a domination area;not really my sort of thing really.It was basically a CAMILLA and CHARLIE show with CAMILLA going naked in all of her thee solo sections plus her 2-4-1 with CHARLIE;these are definitely improving.CHARLIE was very good in her two sections and with CAMILLA but no nudity this time. LOUISE PORTER had one section of 1 hour 4minutes and was very good as usual.Then LORI came on later for 42 minutes and went naked;as is becoming normal for her! As I wasnt keen on the set and as I have better footage of CHARLIE from the previous night(when she went naked!) I have deleted the show already;I'm keeping too much stuff at the moment! Anyway I understand that nudity is now happening on bS2 regularly now as well;so I might have to record that show occasionally(especially when PAIGE is on!).Was PAIGE on BS2 much last night or just Partyland? I would like to know so that when shes next on I can catch her for some recent footage which I need;she hasnt been on BS1 for quite a few weeks! Please let us know how long she was on for (if at all);how many sections and how she got on.Thanks very much people. Anyway work now but I'll be on later tonight to read reports on "your" shows and after 9.00ish to see which girls are on and what sets are where.Thanks for your help;see you all later. I think CAMILLA is on again tonight;has she been getting naked on BS2 as well as BS1?If so I might change channels tonight!Thanks again.

pS;Just looked on CAMILLAS thread and looks like I missed a major pussy slip when she was on with CHARLIE;and I've now deleted it;Oh bugger!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 08:51 by Big Boobies.)
26-11-2009 08:46
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

I took a gamble and recorded PartyLand last night. The two girls I was hoping to see (Camilla and Lori) weren't on, instead it was Stevie, Paige, Dani and Charlie C. Paige was on screen quite a lot and had 2-4-1's with all three of the other girls. The only thing of note was when Charlie briefly oiled up Paige's boobs as she lay on her back. That was quite hot, but very quick. Gutted I missed Lori and Camilla's slips on the other channels. I didn't record BS1 as I wasn't keen on the set and the picture quality is poor (I've mentioned that to Modsta, hopefully something can be done about it). Should have gone with BS2 though, can't go wrong with a nurse theme Wink . Oh well, I won't make that mistake again.
26-11-2009 19:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2009 19:07 )cdm79 Wrote:  I took a gamble and recorded PartyLand last night. The two girls I was hoping to see (Camilla and Lori) weren't on, instead it was Stevie, Paige, Dani and Charlie C. Paige was on screen quite a lot and had 2-4-1's with all three of the other girls. The only thing of note was when Charlie briefly oiled up Paige's boobs as she lay on her back. That was quite hot, but very quick. Gutted I missed Lori and Camilla's slips on the other channels. I didn't record BS1 as I wasn't keen on the set and the picture quality is poor (I've mentioned that to Modsta, hopefully something can be done about it). Should have gone with BS2 though, can't go wrong with a nurse theme Wink . Oh well, I won't make that mistake again.

Hi there.Yes its a bit of pot luck at the moment isnt it.I really need recent footage of PAIGE and recorded BS1 as usual hoping! But she didnt appear but I saw CAMILLA and LORI both go naked as well as CHARLIE C;another of my favourites! Its a boob thing! But as I didnt really like the set I deleted my recording after my rapid-watch first thing this morning;it was then that I discovered that I had deleted CAMILLA'S major pussy slip! OH BUGGER.....Worse than that if I had chosen BS2 as I nearly did I would have seen LORI's (better still?) slip and would have kept it.Anyway CAMILLA and PAIGE are both on tonight so I think I will record Partyland as PAIGE apparently spends most of her phone time there! I might record the first hour of BS1 or BS2 up until when Partyland Freeview starts;that way I might see CAMILLA naked as well! Would BS1 or BS2 be best as recently CAMILLA has started off the BS1 show? I'm thinking BS1 then Partyland;but has PAIGE been on BS2 at all recently? That could decide it for me. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot everyone/anyone!
26-11-2009 19:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Well how did you get on last night? I decided to record the first hour of BS1 and then the whole of Partyland to try and catch PAIGE and JESSICA;who are usually on that show more than BS1/BS2. So did my plan work? YES at last my system did work! To start with BS1 Freeview didnt start for about 5 minutes;BUT then there was CAMILLA getting naked as usual;I'm told she flashed a few times so must keep and re-watch the one hour section tonight! Then Partyland.This was mainly PAIGE and JESSICA;JUST WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR! Megan also was on for a 2-4-1 with PAIGE and then on her own for a section of 1 hour 9 minutes! PAIGE and JESSICA were both very good ;PAIGE did three solo sections and JESSICA did two. They also did two 2-4-1 sections. Although Partyland is appreciably tamer than BS I will keep my recording as it seems to be the only way to catch PAIGE and JESSICA;two of my favourite BS girls. I really love JESSICA'S compact busty body (its a boob thing!) and her smile;she also plays with her tits and arse very sexily! So i'm pleased to say my system worked just right for me and I have a show to keep. For once I saw the (two) girls I wanted to and Megan was a bonus;I really like her and at one stage when she was caught side on her boobs looked really huge and lovely!
So I'm a happy bunny this morning until someone tells me that another girl went naked on BS1 or BS2 as well as CAMILLA.........
Anyway work now but I'll be back tonight to catch up on reports of "your" shows to see what I missed on BS1 and BS2. LORI'S back on tonight;BS1 or BS2 tonight? It might depend on the set! Bye for now;see you tonight.
27-11-2009 08:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there people. I'm a bit surprised that nobody has posted any reports of last nights shows at all.As I recorded the first 60 minutes of BS1(CAMILLAS first naked section!) and then Partyland I would be interested in what BS1 and BS2 were like. Did anyone (apart from CAMILLA;the naked queen!) strip off naked last night and did PAIGE or JESSICA appear on BS1or BS2? I saw them on Partyland so am happy! But I would like to know what I missed on the BS shows.Please put me out of my misery. Thanks friends. LORI again tonight;MORE NUDITY! YES PLEASE MR CELLCAST!
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2009 20:56 by Big Boobies.)
27-11-2009 19:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

This isn't really a proper review, more a brief summary of what happened on BS1 & 2.

BS1 was mostly Camilla and Candy, including a 2-girl session, but also had sections by Ella and Alex. Camilla did three sections, going nude each time, had a very brief girl-girl interlude with Cherry in the 2nd one and also interrupted Candy's session for a bit of girl-girl. Candy's solo work on BS1/2 is now looking very much like what I've seen of her BB appearances although her girl-girl stuff is predictably tamer.

I can't access my BS2 recording at the moment but from memory the line-up was as BS1 but with Megan substituted for Camilla. Candy and Ella were certainly on and I'm sure Alex also appeared. Content was similar to BS1 except that there was no nudity.
27-11-2009 21:36
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2009 21:36 )vila Wrote:  This isn't really a proper review, more a brief summary of what happened on BS1 & 2.

BS1 was mostly Camilla and Candy, including a 2-girl session, but also had sections by Ella and Alex. Camilla did three sections, going nude each time, had a very brief girl-girl interlude with Cherry in the 2nd one and also interrupted Candy's session for a bit of girl-girl. Candy's solo work on BS1/2 is now looking very much like what I've seen of her BB appearances although her girl-girl stuff is predictably tamer.

I can't access my BS2 recording at the moment but from memory the line-up was as BS1 but with Megan substituted for Camilla. Candy and Ella were certainly on and I'm sure Alex also appeared. Content was similar to BS1 except that there was no nudity.

Thanks for that: I certainly think I made the right choice last night then.CAMILLA naked for almost one hour and then JESSICA and PAIGE.I'm glad I didnt miss them on BS2! Thanks again;LORI tonight;NAKED;YES PLEASE! BS1 or BS2? I think I'll check the sets first;it might decide it for me.Thanks again.
27-11-2009 21:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we get on last night? I recorded BS1 Freeview as usual and only missed out on ROSIE LEE (again) and Alex Adams unless Geri appeared apart from being voiceover? ROSIE LEE would have been good to see;although I have got footage of her previously but Alex Adams isnt one of my favourites anyway.So not a bad night.The show started with STEVIE for about 1 minute and then we had Reede Fox in her "famous" C String! Apparently in this section it comes off;I must check this later as I wasnt planning to keep this show BUT.....Reede was then joined by LORI for a 2-4-1 and at the very end Reede pulled LORI'S pants down! LORI then did her section next still naked!Then LORI was in a 2-4-1 with Candy (LORI was still naked !).All the other girls weere as good as usual but for me the funniest bit was in the 2-4-1 with Reede and LORI as mentioned above when Reede suddenly decided to pull LORI'S pants down leaving her naked fot at least 90 minutes or so! Mind you LORI likes nudity now!
So although a bit upset at not seeing ROSIE LEE;I presume she was on BS2 and/or Partyland I thought it was a very good show. As I said I wasnt planning top keep it;I have other footage of LORI naked but might change my mind if indeed Reede was naked and flashing in her first section! I must check my recording later.anyway I'm off for a bit now but I'll be back later to read your show reviews to see what I missed on BS2 and Partyland.CAMILLA'S back on tonight!More nudity and flashing? Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 10:48 by Big Boobies.)
28-11-2009 10:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just saw from midnight to 1.00am live last night. I think Reede had her C string on all the time, but it was often hidden from view, making her look naked.
Very good 2-4-1 with her and Lori. She removed Lori's pants when she left, and Lori continued to do a naked section.

I did occassionally flick over to BS2 for a few minutes. Dani was on there, and also what looked like a good 2-4-1 with Candy and Daryl.
28-11-2009 11:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV