Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Webs Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Girls shouldn't hold up bits of paper with 'Call Me' on them, it looks cheap and desperate. Headsets during the day is a big no from me. The dayshows are meant to be laid back and relaxed chats to gorgeous girls. Headsets make them look like call center workers. Hands free sets are a great idea for night shows but only if the right girl is using one.
03-12-2011 16:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Its no harm to try things out if they work great if not they won't use them Smile
03-12-2011 16:40
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

yes it will still be december
(03-12-2011 13:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(29-11-2011 16:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(26-11-2011 16:19 )redlight central Wrote:  we have a new venture starting in december ,and we have plans to start swapping sets when it launch's

Come on RLC give us a little clue as to what your new venture starting in December will be .

Well it is now December and as yet no signs of this "new venture" launching and no reply or info yet from "redlight central" as to what it will be , so "redlight central" will the new venture still be launching this month and what will it be or has it been canceled ? , i wait in exited anticipation for your reply .
03-12-2011 17:18
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Would rather they sort the schedule out before making any big changes. Girls shifts changed with no advance notice, appearing on different channels to those posted eg Holly today. Grace seems to appear at random and what a waste coming on for just 3 hours this afternoon, only caught last half hour by chance! She definitely needs a regular slot.
What about Dionne this weekend? If a previous post is correct she should be on tonight but which channel? Schedule totally to cock.
03-12-2011 17:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Live tv can expect the odd change Smile
03-12-2011 18:44
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I know what the new venture is Wink
03-12-2011 19:11
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2011 19:11 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  I know what the new venture is Wink

spit it out then !
03-12-2011 19:50
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2011 19:11 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  I know what the new venture is Wink

Web Red?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
03-12-2011 21:50
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi to everyone at Redlight, i would like to start by saying I'm a massive fan of the show, and a massive fan of the one and only miss Lucy Summers, however over the course of the year we all appreciate that Ofcom have put a major spanner in the works across the whole of the Babe channels, and we all no that.
I remember all to clearly before Ofcom started acting like Twats that you were the leading the way in the babe channel arena, however though things have changed for the worst at this moment in time, i feel you've gone to the tame side regarding your shows. Now i no Playboy who own Redlight have been hit by fines from F**KIN Ofcom and maybe this is why you've toned downed the shows? But i think its time to ramp up the shows a bit more, in other words push ofcoms laws to the limit without breaking them.
I've noticed with other Babe channels that some our allowing more skimpy outfits and have started to push the boundaries a bit further. I no its not easy and i'm not pretending for one minute that it is, but i want Redlight to be the best Babe channel, leading the way in all areasSmile
03-12-2011 22:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-12-2011 13:04 )ryanphinlan2011 Wrote:  one question on rlc schedule it says rochelle is it meant to be savannah mai or rochelle hardy confused?

it should say Savannah but i just can't get my head round writing it to me she is Rochelle

(03-12-2011 17:51 )deltic Wrote:  Would rather they sort the schedule out before making any big changes. Girls shifts changed with no advance notice, appearing on different channels to those posted eg Holly today. Grace seems to appear at random and what a waste coming on for just 3 hours this afternoon, only caught last half hour by chance! She definitely needs a regular slot.
What about Dionne this weekend? If a previous post is correct she should be on tonight but which channel? Schedule totally to cock.

to say the schedule is totally to cock is unfair, what is posted up hear is right a lot more often than it is wrong, to deal with your points
1, Girls shifts changed with no advance notice and appearing on different channels to those posted - that is just not true most of the time as there is at least a days notice now this week due to illness it has not been as good as usual but the big changes for Friday were up a day before, changes at the weekend will always be a problem as the office is closed
2, Grace covered a slot today until the booked girl arrived and as people would tune in to see steph that is who should have gone on when she could
that schedule is not to cock, its live tv things change at short notice and a lot of the time those changes are reported

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-12-2011 22:49

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL