foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sophia Knight - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
(22-08-2011 13:12 )sophia knight Wrote:  Thank you quiquems , i have added this to my personal blog on my site hope you dont mind Smile xxxx

Looking forward to seeing you back Sophia.
You were the first person i ever spoke to on the phones. You came across as very pleasant which together with you stunning good looks makes you a one of Elites (Dundee's) finest attributes.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 13:26 by scapaflow.)
22-08-2011 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

I dont mind and enjoy.Smile
22-08-2011 13:25
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(21-08-2011 21:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  but regarding this spat between sophia and kitty/lexi/daisy wasnt sure what side to fall on, but having read sophia's side of things im now a member of team sophia and believe her over kitty and the others who are having goes at her.

Why are you "team" anything?!?!?!?!

It has fuck all to do with you, or anyone else who isn't directly concerned. If people hadn't seen this as an opportunity to 'prove' their 'loyalty' to their fave babe this would probably have all died down by now - if it had even kicked off in the first place. Never underestimate the power of attention to flame a situation Rolleyes

I'm sure they'll all survive regardless of your support/non support Wink

22-08-2011 14:05
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(22-08-2011 14:05 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(21-08-2011 21:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  but regarding this spat between sophia and kitty/lexi/daisy wasnt sure what side to fall on, but having read sophia's side of things im now a member of team sophia and believe her over kitty and the others who are having goes at her.

Why are you "team" anything?!?!?!?!

It has fuck all to do with you, or anyone else who isn't directly concerned. If people hadn't seen this as an opportunity to 'prove' their 'loyalty' to their fave babe this would probably have all died down by now - if it had even kicked off in the first place. Never underestimate the power of attention to flame a situation Rolleyes

Why do you feel so inclined to say any of that?
If he is 'team Sophia' let him be, what does it matter to you? Wink
22-08-2011 17:33
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(22-08-2011 14:05 )Sooky™ Wrote:  Why are you "team" anything?!?!?!?!

Your right sooky it has "fuck all" to do with me, I was just saying whose version of events I believe that's all. Hopefully it can be sorted civilly. Sophia is one of elite's top babes and it will be great to see you back on tv on bank hol Monday. have a good week Sophia.

Thanks for the great vids quiquems

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-08-2011 17:47
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Well said Rammy. Put my name down for Team RammyWink
22-08-2011 18:25
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

shame sophia and lexi fell out i loved their bathtime questions and what happened with kitty because when i go into the link it says the page does not exist

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
24-08-2011 16:57
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

Boys ive been at elite for 2 years now!!!! I started on the 18th august 2009 ..... Totally mental.. Dunno where the time went?? Im sooo old

so i wanna know!!!!!

what was your favourite moment? Vids and caps please xxxx
24-08-2011 18:31
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(24-08-2011 18:31 )sophia knight Wrote:  Boys ive been at elite for 2 years now!!!! I started on the 18th august 2009 ..... Totally mental.. Dunno where the time went?? Im sooo old

so i wanna know!!!!!

My favourite set to cap you on was when you were in the hoody and on the graffiti wall set..A few examples:

[Image: image-B9FA_4E553B13.jpg] [Image: image-928B_4E553B13.jpg]
[Image: image-4C2F_4E553B13.jpg] [Image: image-D72E_4E553B13.jpg] [Image: image-D9D6_4E553B13.jpg]
24-08-2011 19:00
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(24-08-2011 18:31 )sophia knight Wrote:  Boys ive been at elite for 2 years now!!!! I started on the 18th august 2009 ..... Totally mental.. Dunno where the time went?? Im sooo old

so i wanna know!!!!!

Now that's a tough one. You have had some brilliant sessions over the last two years. But the one that sticks in my mind, is the session in the cage, where you made Afroman be your bitch for the night. laugh

Now that was a memorable & hillarious session. Bounce

I know there are caps & video footage of it. But I'm not sure which thread there in. Rolleyes
24-08-2011 19:08

foxxx babes