Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(25-07-2010 11:49 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Tameland freeview -

1am - A quick glance at Leah, as Georgie took over. Georgie topless, wearing yellow knickers and green knee socks.
2:05 - Tiffany joined Georgie for a 2-4-1, immediately framing one of Georgie's nipples in lipstick. Tiffany was wearing a black see-thru bra, black knickers and red fishnets. Tiffany then orally applied some lipstick to Georgie's lips. Much boob groping and some kissing ensured. Smile
2:20 - Tiffany full screen.
2:39 - Leah appeared, split screen, on the chaise lounge.
Don't think I've seen her before. Long blonde hair, slim. Certainly not shy on the mic. On this occasion wearing a black bra, knickers and stockings.
3am - Leah went full screen. Moved about a fair bit too, standing up, bending over.... Smile
3:28- Sidney split screen, back in the shiny studio. Wearing all black
3:54 - Sidney full screen (her picture ad came up at the changeover, proclaiming "Sydney".... I knew it! bladewave )
A bottle of oil got thrown at her, which then got applied to her boobs.
4:11 - Stevie, in a green top and blue knickers.
5:09 - Candy split screen, white bed black background. Wearing a black and white spotted bikini.
5:14-5-30 - Candy joined Stevie for a 2-4-1. Touchy feely stuff. Smile
Pretty good stuff really, not quite as "tame" as some occasions.

Thanks for that;it looks like Tameland was pretty good;at least you saw GEORGIE;she wasnt on BSXtra at all;MOST UNUSUAL! and one of the three reasons for me to try and record last night! It seems like you saw more time with SIDNEY as well! BUGGER;why did I bother!? Never mind!
25-07-2010 12:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

BS1 post midnight -

12:02 - Georgie, blue bikini (rolled up) and blue knee socks. On the white bed in the black studio.
12:12 - Tiffany joined her for a 2-4-1, wearing a blue bra, green knickers and stockings.
Again lipstick was applied to Georgie's lips and nipple, before Tiffany got her lipstick out and applied it "properly" to Georgie's lips, and her own. Then Tiffany covered Georgie's leg in lipstick kisses. Also plenty of licking action too. Cool
12:35 - Tiffany on her own. I noticed here that Tiff had a load of lipstick on her arm as well.
1:06 - Candy, blue bra, black knickers and stockings. Went topless around 1:40ish.
2:03 - Stevie, in a red fishnet top and matching knickers.
3:02 - Georgie, wearing a pink and grey bra / crop top and matching knickers. She got topless after a couple of minutes, and naked 10mins later.
4:10-4:54 - Lolly split screen, topless on the chaise longue, wearing white knickers and stockings.
Again, a decent show. That must be Georgie's longest night section yet, and nearly all of it naked! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

25-07-2010 12:20
Jam Da Man Offline

(25-07-2010 12:19 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;it looks like Tameland was pretty good;at least you saw GEORGIE;she wasnt on BSXtra at all;MOST UNUSUAL! and one of the three reasons for me to try and record last night! It seems like you saw more time with SIDNEY as well! BUGGER;why did I bother!? Never mind!

Yeah BS1 was good as well!
Never mind Big B, I'm grateful that you recorded and reviewed Xtra, "taking one for the team" in the process. Blush
Thanks. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

25-07-2010 12:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2010 12:34 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(25-07-2010 12:19 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;it looks like Tameland was pretty good;at least you saw GEORGIE;she wasnt on BSXtra at all;MOST UNUSUAL! and one of the three reasons for me to try and record last night! It seems like you saw more time with SIDNEY as well! BUGGER;why did I bother!? Never mind!

Yeah BS1 was good as well!
Never mind Big B, I'm grateful that you recorded and reviewed Xtra, "taking one for the team" in the process. Blush
Thanks. Smile

YES I'm glad I managed it BUT annoyed at the result;no GEORGIE! Never mind;I have good footage of her! I'm still hoping to record tonight against the odds BUT probably wont be able to review anything until tomorrow night if at all! Thanks anyway.
25-07-2010 12:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Just noticed that Lolly took her time getting back to regular duty after her last Xtreme stint. Mind you, I don't think I've recovered from it yet! LOL!! I was surprised she didn't do a 2-4-1 with Candy, maybe she couldn't find any Listerine!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 16:12 by Rogerbee.)
25-07-2010 16:10
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. I've just decided that its going to be TOO RISKY for me to record tonight or indeed till Friday night as my son keeps checking my dvd recorder and I've almost been rumbled twice this week! I dont really want to get caught properly! The worst thing is that I will miss PAIGE tonight tomorrow and Thursday BUT am hoping that she might be "called in" on Friday! At least I'm not missing ROSIE LEE whos on daytime right now;WE NEED HER BACK ON NIGHTS! Also GEORGIE is on tonight and then off for a few weeks;BUT I've got some EXCELLENT recent "naked" footage of her anyway! So I'm hoping that on Friday I will see LOUISE,KANDI,DARYL,PAIGE?,STEVIE,SIDNEY.....basically all my favourites! I will therefore not be able to do my reviews but hope to read yours so that I can see what I've missed! I read somewhere that PAIGE (and others presumably!?) will be on more than usual from now on as several girls are away on holiday;thats good news for us! YES PLEASE bring them on!I know that GEORGIE,Dani and Karina are all away for the next 3 or 4 weeks so that leaves quite a few gaps;suitable to be filled by CHARLIE C,TAMMY,ROSIE LEE or even JESSICA? How about it Cellcast;after all thers plenty of daytime girls now! I hope to be on here at odd times most days when I'm able to so that I can keep up to date;anway I should be all right on Friday BUT might not be able to do a review until late Saturday if at all. I also have a few nights in August when I can record;I just hope that PAIGE,KANDI,LOUISE,STEVIE,SIDNEY etc are on when I'm free! And then its not long till September (SORRY!) when my son goes back to uni (HOORAY!) and I can record most nights;although I am now selective in what I record depending which girls are on. This saves wasting dvds as well! Most girls will be back by then I hope! Anyway enjoy the shows tonight and the rest of this week and I hope I dont miss anything really "interesting" BUT know that you would report it on here! Thanks guys for your help and friendship.Bye for now and ENJOY!
25-07-2010 16:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ah well, never mind Big B,

Set up some home entertainment equipment in his room. He won't need to come near yours then!

I'm sure myself, Jam and the others can hold the fort. I'm flagging again though, so some nights off wouldn't go amiss. I'd hate to have to take another week out.

CHEERS!
25-07-2010 16:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!

Guys, please tell me someone else was watching!!

I saw Paige (VERY pleasant surprise!) from 11, came up here when she switched to 94 and then watched Stevie on Xtra.

I'm sorry to say that I was nearly passing out from exhaustion and that was a far as I got. I'm still feeling pretty groggy and am really not sure about tonight yet. I'll have a kip in a bit and see how I feel.

CHEERS!
26-07-2010 13:53
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2010 13:53 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I'm sorry to say that I was nearly passing out from exhaustion and that was a far as I got. I'm still feeling pretty groggy and am really not sure about tonight yet. I'll have a kip in a bit and see how I feel.

Maybe time to a take a break Roger? Tongue
26-07-2010 14:49
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I'm thinking about it!

Daryl could be off till the 30th, I think Georgie is off on her hols. Paige and Stevie won't be going anywhere and we have Lolly with us till she goes to Marbella next month. I'll check the line-up and decide tonight what to do.

CHEERS!
26-07-2010 15:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV