gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
yeah not many, think i got fernny blistersBounce
24-10-2010 19:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
FERNANDA is an absloute class act and from what I've read of the above posts she has really worked it today good and proper. She's looked fab too.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2010 21:12 by ledders69.)
24-10-2010 21:11
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Thanks for an amazing day on the Earlybird and the Pad yesterday FernandaHeart
You really blew me away.

I hope you are 'bowled over' when you read all the great messages since you posted on Friday.
We all really missed you on this forum, and we all genuinely love you and have great affection for you.

PS. I am glad you went for that costume change at 12.45 cos you saved me from an embarrassing situation. I will post what happened later for you all to have a laugh at, when I get to see the funny side myself.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2010 05:06 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
25-10-2010 05:06
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(25-10-2010 05:06 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Thanks for an amazing day on the Earlybird and the Pad yesterday FernandaHeart
You really blew me away.

I hope you are 'bowled over' when you read all the great messages since you posted on Friday.
We all really missed you on this forum, and we all genuinely love you and have great affection for you.

PS. I am glad you went for that costume change at 12.45 cos you saved me from an embarrassing situation. I will post what happened later for you all to have a laugh at, when I get to see the funny side myself.

are you ready to share? Smile

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
25-10-2010 09:33
benki Offline
Junior Poster

Seeing the great lingerie that Fernanda wears on The Pad, i'm wondering if she'd be allowed to wear a bikini like this:

[Image: ck_2.jpg]

If she did i'd go nuts.
25-10-2010 13:12
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

benki all of us would. considering she gets away with her outfits then she should

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
25-10-2010 13:59
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Been called into work for 2 days so will miss Fernanda today if she is onannoyed but will be off Thursday cos its Fernday SmileSmile
Anyway, yes dbfernandafan I am ready to share.

Although I love Fernanda, I am not so keen on the background music on the PAD, could do with some R&B, so watched Fernanda wearing my headphones...Fernanda looking so sexy and Rhianna banging out 'I want want want, what you want want want, give it to me baby like boom boom boom' in my ears...what a combination.
I simply take the Cans off when Fernanda gets on the mic, (love her voice).

I forgot to tell my 70 year old next door neighbour I was off for the week, he's been really good bless him and knows all about me previous health issues, but he got worried cos my car was in the drive and I hadn't gone off to work as usual early Sunday, and my curtains were still drawn Sunday lunchtime (he's twice my age and he's worried about me!!! Bless). Evidently he had been worried, banging on my door since 11.30 but I couldn't hear him with my Cans on cos I was in heaven with Fernanda, and Rhianna was serenading us.

Fortunantely, Fernanda went for her costume change at 12.45 and I took the Cans off and heard the commotion at the front door. I opened the front door and there he was with my other neighbour from across the road who had a crowbar in his hand. "Blood Hell good job you opened that door in 2 more minutes we would have broken in".
I thought good job they were not 15 minutes earlier, cos they could have caught me doing the 'Fernanda Ferrari Workout'.

Hope you all have a good laugh at this, we all need to laugh more. Bounce
Fernanda, these are the kind of scrapes you get us crazy guys into on the other side of that Camera.

PS. The 'Fernanda Ferrari Workout' is not to be confused with the 'Jane Fonda' or 'Cindy Crawford Workouts'.
The Jane Fona Workout does not give you as much pleasure, and does not target the 'Heart' like Fernanda does.
And as for the 'Cindy Crawford Workout' there is no comparison, as Fernanda Ferrari is far, far, far more beautiful and sexy than Cindy Crawford ever was.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2010 04:21 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
26-10-2010 04:21
tdktv180 Offline
Junior Poster

looking amazing this tuesday morning. how does she look sooooooooooooooooooooo good first thing. got to go those eyes are teasing, i feel something stiring NURSE THE SCREENS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
26-10-2010 06:45
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
oh to rim that arse
26-10-2010 10:17
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
emptied my ball sacks three times allready over this hot babe