Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids

nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

RE: Bailey
(15-01-2011 01:45 )morethenahandful Wrote:  Bailey is taking it to the limit. She must hurt her pussy pulling the thong up so hard!

You wouldn`t hurt one of those pal,

Car tyre manufacturers have been trying to copy what they are made from for years.

If they succeed,we will have tyres that never ever wear out BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
15-01-2011 01:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

Bailey has always been a firm favourite of mine she always puts on a good show and pushes the boundaries, just a shame l cant do any caps of her.Sad

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
15-01-2011 01:53
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Oh boo no caps. I'll have to stick to mental images then.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
15-01-2011 01:58
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(15-01-2011 01:45 )morethenahandful Wrote:  Bailey is taking it to the limit. She must hurt her pussy pulling the thong up so hard!

Pah! It's a British pussy not one of your Johnny Foreigner's pussies that collapses at the sight of hard work. Smile

Rule Britannia, etc.
15-01-2011 02:11
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Ha ha love that attitude. Brits rule.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
15-01-2011 02:14
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

What a cool babe! A proper fave of mine. Simply for being... well, we all know what Bailey's shows are like.
So, here's the thing (and I'm pissed so controversy doesn't faze me right now) -
WHAT is the deal with the apparent 'Judasing off' to the channel of which no-one may make mention?
It's all cool when Bailey's on Sport - yep, talk about it all you like, yummy. Lovely. And it is.
BUT.
IF it's on the alternate dimensional babeshow = NO TALKY.
Que? I from Barcelona so no understandy.Huh
Is there some sneaky connection between the two channels/setups? Cosa it seems a smidge funny that (whatever they're called) takes over Sport's slot and all their babes defect to (cannot mention) and things are so-so, but then (dunno who yer talkin bout,mate) goes a bit quitere, Sport reappears (to which, a great "HURRAY!!!" from me, TBF) and then all the Sport babes are staright back there. Huh?
But then just when I've kinda got used to the idea of |Bailey being a Sport Babe again, she turns up on the channel that I certain ly wasn't watching ( Blush ) or was it a girl who looks exactly like her and goes by the same first stage name?
It's a bit weidrd.
Or weird. Whichever.
So.... my question is - what about the Channel With No Name? Do we get to talk about it? Or do they farm their girls out to Sport to test the UK Babe Channel Forum's opinion? Or am I too pissed to knopw what the *censored by the prudish tits at FuckOffcom* to even know what I'm dribbling no about.
Poss.annoyed
Good night.

PS - loving Bailey's show tonight - naked. Naughty.
Just how I like my women.Tongue

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
15-01-2011 02:36
rover Offline

(15-01-2011 02:36 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  What a cool babe! A proper fave of mine. Simply for being... well, we all know what Bailey's shows are like.
So, here's the thing (and I'm pissed so controversy doesn't faze me right now) -
WHAT is the deal with the apparent 'Judasing off' to the channel of which no-one may make mention?
It's all cool when Bailey's on Sport - yep, talk about it all you like, yummy. Lovely. And it is.
BUT.
IF it's on the alternate dimensional babeshow = NO TALKY.
Que? I from Barcelona so no understandy.Huh
Is there some sneaky connection between the two channels/setups? Cosa it seems a smidge funny that (whatever they're called) takes over Sport's slot and all their babes defect to (cannot mention) and things are so-so, but then (dunno who yer talkin bout,mate) goes a bit quitere, Sport reappears (to which, a great "HURRAY!!!" from me, TBF) and then all the Sport babes are staright back there. Huh?
But then just when I've kinda got used to the idea of |Bailey being a Sport Babe again, she turns up on the channel that I certain ly wasn't watching ( Blush ) or was it a girl who looks exactly like her and goes by the same first stage name?
It's a bit weidrd.
Or weird. Whichever.
So.... my question is - what about the Channel With No Name? Do we get to talk about it? Or do they farm their girls out to Sport to test the UK Babe Channel Forum's opinion? Or am I too pissed to knopw what the *censored by the prudish tits at FuckOffcom* to even know what I'm dribbling no about.
Poss.annoyed
Good night.

PS - loving Bailey's show tonight - naked. Naughty.
Just how I like my women.Tongue
Hopefully this will explain why.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=22460

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
15-01-2011 02:44
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

It is a little odd though, given the interchangeability of channels on which the gorgeous Bailey performs - or has she decided to stick to Sport now?Huh

Maybe I don't even care, but i'm still perplexed - I'm one of those nerdy types who needs to understand the world in five or six dimensions at once (so I can feel it with my mind, in a tactile way)

WHOAH! Anyone else spot the removal of handthong whilst stood up facing camera a few minutes ago?
Sweeeet.
Properly Sport-worthy!Tongue

PS thanks for the reminder, Rover. Always level-headed and straight-talking; I admire that. And I'm not arse-licking or anything, but I needed to say that.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 03:06 by Krill Liberator.)
15-01-2011 03:05
salimos Offline
Master Poster

Any caps or video from her would be very apreciated Shy
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 05:11 by salimos.)
15-01-2011 05:09
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

For me this show was perfection, anyone who reads between the lines on my posts for Bailey will know exactly what i mean. Thank you B
15-01-2011 09:41

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL