RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
There are a lot more babes who are more boring than dionne

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-02-2011 14:43
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(06-02-2011 14:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  there are a lot more babes who are more boring than dionne

Really? And these babes are?
06-02-2011 14:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Megan (bs), Levi (tvx) and tiffany ( bs)

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
06-02-2011 14:56
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the comments that have been posted are truly appalling, to describe any of the girls as 'boring or a waste of valuable airtime " is disgusting. While Dionne might not be everyones cup of tea, she is a very attractive young woman with many admirers who are more than happy with her performances.

Not everyone can be as pretty as Danica or have the work ethic of Lori and it is not very often that you find the perfect combination of the two. There are a few girls on the channels who i personally do not find attractive but i would never dream of naming individuals or slagging off their performances.

If you do not like someone then simply don,t watch.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 19:15 by lancealot790.)
06-02-2011 15:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(06-02-2011 14:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Megan (bs), Levi (tvx) and tiffany ( bs)

Ah, babes who don't work at Elite TV. Rolleyes Dionne the most boring Elite TV gal then, Rammy?
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 20:06 by Chilly.)
06-02-2011 15:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2011 15:30 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Some of the comments that have been posted are truly appalling, to describe any of the girls as 'boring or a waste of valuable airtime " is disgusting. While Dionne might not be everyones cup of tea, she is a very attractive young woman with many admirers who are more than happy with her performances. Not

Not everyone can be as pretty as Danica or have the work ethic of Lori and it is not very often that you find the perfect combination of the two. There are a few girls on the channels who i personally do not find attractive but i would never dream of naming individuals or slagging off their performances.

If you do not like someone then simply don,t watch.

Calling someone boring isn't exactly the most negative comment to make. I think Dionne is boring most of the time, despite her being one of the most attractive and cute women on TV, but I've accepted the fact that she will probably never change. I'm fine with that.
06-02-2011 18:19
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(06-02-2011 11:32 )countryboy Wrote:  Yeah, sorry... Came in pissed and switched on my favourite channel only to find the lovely dionne taking up valuable elite airtime. Couldn't help but be very disappointed... AGAIN. 'hi my name's dionne and I'm feeling very naughty tonight so why don't you give me a call, I'm your option number one, mwah'. Roughly translated... 'Hi my name's dionne and I've come into work for a rest and a crack with my crew buddies, and to collect my big fat cheque.'

Clearly Countryboy your struggling to understand why Dionne doesn’t cater her shows to suit your own personal taste. It baffles me as to why that is not the case as well.Huh
Maybe you could do us a favour and call her and tell her where she’s going wrong.RolleyesWink

(06-02-2011 15:37 )Chilly Wrote:  
(06-02-2011 14:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Megan (bs), Levi (tvx) and tiffany ( bs)

Ah, babes who don't work at Elite TV. Rolleyes Dionne the most boring Elite TV gal then, Rammmy?

Think you're find that another Elite babe whose name begins with a 'D' but ends with an 'A' not an 'E' already holds that title.Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-02-2011 20:00
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Blimey opened a can of worms here, again. Sorry if I am being mean in any way, not my intention. BUT... and this is on the basis that I have given massive praise to dionne for some great sets... Wazo, Rammy, and other 'Dionne can do no wrong' fans, answer me this very specific question: why does dionne show her true potential so infrequently? Both of you rave about her bursts of elite gold like I have, so why won't you be honest and ask the same question?? Surely you'd like to see her spring into action more frequently? And pleeeeze be honest. Big Grin
06-02-2011 20:14
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(06-02-2011 20:14 )countryboy Wrote:  Blimey opened a can of worms here, again. Sorry if I am being mean in any way, not my intention. BUT... and this is on the basis that I have given massive praise to dionne for some great sets... Wazo, Rammy, and other 'Dionne can do no wrong' fans, answer me this very specific question: why does dionne show her true potential so infrequently? Both of you rave about her bursts of elite gold like I have, so why won't you be honest and ask the same question?? Surely you'd like to see her spring into action more frequently? And pleeeeze be honest. Big Grin

Marcce Explained it perfectly a few weeks back

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid731075

Bazinga!
06-02-2011 20:26
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Yes I remember that... Interesting explanation/ set of excuses. What if every girl said to Jamie, really sorry, but my mum/ new bloke has said that I can't do this and that any more... but don't worry, I'll still do just enough to keep my calls ticking over. He'd go out of business before he could say, 'you might be pretty and a mate, but have I got mug tattooed on my forehead'. Sorry, but because I heap praise on dionne when she springs into action, I'm allowed to be critical. Anyway, this thread would be oh so dull without constructive and I admit sometimes pissed up comments like mine.
06-02-2011 21:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV