gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
Pure class.Smile
22-10-2010 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Thanks for the pics.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
22-10-2010 19:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I'm afraid that I'm not the marrying kind of guy Fernanda so divorce on the grounds of curly hair seems pretty unlikely, lol. laugh

I must admit that I'm getting used to the naturally curly haired look...Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
22-10-2010 20:11
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(22-10-2010 18:32 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

Awww It's soo nice to come here after a while and see all those lovely msgs for me, thank u so much for taking time to put a smile on my face Wink I dind't forget about u guys just was soooo busy and my computer crashed but I'm back and to make It up I've posted a pic of me to make u guys smile Wink

Just to let u know, in a month I normally get two weekends off, so the days I will be on will be in this sequence Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 following week then Thursdays and Sundays for the next two following weeks from 5:30pm untill 6pm ;-) so I'm back on EARLY BIRD and THE PAD on SUNDAY to have lots of naughty fun Wink

bigguy01: thank u Wink will be wearing the school girl outfit soon, I've been a naughty, need some punishment Big Grin i would definately would be up to be dominatrix , would also love to have Danni and Lucy making me their slave Mmmmm

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

you made me choke on drink when i read that.

loving the pics and the hair. im glade your computer is working now. thnx for telling us your schedule. you do alot more than other girls so keep up the good work has we all appriecate it and enjoy it. cannot wait for sunday to see what you are not wearing.HeartHeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig Grin

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-10-2010 20:40
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(22-10-2010 18:32 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-U-Fernanda: Thank u for the lovely msg, u always make me smile when I read It Wink Of course you can use my pic on your avatar, that's so sweet Wink

I am so pleased you are back my Fernanda WHOOPPEEE, I thought you had gone for good.
Thanks for letting me use your picture....My Miss World from Sao Paulo she say YYYEEESSS!!!SmileSmileSmile I am sooo happySmile

I really appreciate all the time and trouble you go to answer our msg's.
You have become a big part of my life Fernanda, becoming a fan of you is the best thing that has ever happened to meHeart

This is my first week off work since I discovered you when I was seriously ill in July (now better thanx to you) and I havent seen your show for 3 weeks. I feel like I have missed out so much, but I'm sure going to make up for it this week, I cant wait to look into your beautiful eyes, and I hope to get through on the phone.

Thanks for the attached photo's Heart- You really spoil us all.

And thanks for telling us your schedule, its a real help for us who work long hours in the days with long commuting, cos now I'm going to re-arrange my work around you so I can see you as much as possible from next weekend cos you are the only one I will ever watchHeartHeart

You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and we are all so lucky to have you in our world.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2010 05:03 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
22-10-2010 22:31
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Just to let u know, in a month I normally get two weekends off, so the days I will be on will be in this sequence Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 following week then Thursdays and Sundays for the next two following weeks from 5:30pm untill 6pm ;-) so I'm back on EARLY BIRD and THE PAD on SUNDAY to have lots of naughty fun Wink

bigguy01: thank u Wink will be wearing the school girl outfit soon, I've been a naughty, need some punishment Big Grin i would definately would be up to be dominatrix , would also love to have Danni and Lucy making me their slave Mmmmm

james25: I wanna do nights but I just will not have the energy to be shaking my ass all ni cos I've got things to do on my everyday life Big Grin will try to do just few hrs cos I wanna be soooo naughty Wink when I feel sexy my shows get steamed up MMmmmm It's hard to keep myself looking like an angel when I'm not Big Grin

Hi Fernanda, pleased to see you back in a regular routine, your shows are awesome....your outfits & routines are amazing, but we want to see more.....we're never satisfied.BlushBlush

May I be suggestive, sorry, I mean may I make a suggestion; you say you would like Danni & Lucy-Zara to make you their slave & you want to do nights, so do all that in one go:......work Wednesday night from midnight with Danni & Lucy-Zara, continue on your normal Thursday shift on Early Bird until 10:00, then go home, still a shorter than normal shift; if you can fit that in your schedule & your producer can arrange it, we can have a poll on this forum to see if any of it's members would like to see such a show.......TongueTongueHeart

23-10-2010 00:12
podgioli Offline
Apprentice Poster

Awww It's soo nice to come here after a while and see all those lovely msgs for me, thank u so much for taking time to put a smile on my face Wink I dind't forget about u guys just was soooo busy and my computer crashed but I'm back and to make It up I've posted a pic of me to make u guys smile Wink

podgioli: Yes I do lots modelling as well, It's been a while I don't shoot fetish thought Sad but I really enjoy it when i do, I would love to have u as my slave, I'm a mean mistress Big Grin ... I've shot some fetish for this company too: pabo.com ....kisses

Oh Fernanda, it is so kind that you allow your fans to relate pleasant dreams of you. I am sure that it must often be intimidating to know that you arouse such passions. You are very brave to live and work so far from your homeland and to find a new life overseas.
You should be reassured that so many of your fans revere you and would not wish to offend you with disrespectful behaviour, even if they were lucky enough to see you in person.
My greatest dream is to be wrapped tightly in pallet wrap and hung in a strap cage in your dungeon. It's a freaky fantasy, I know, but that's fetish people for you. Don't worry though, we are completely normal apart from our fetishes. At least you would be in complete control and at no risk of not being obeyed (Just how I like it)!
Thank you for even allowing me to know that you read my fantasy and were not offended. It is nice to know that you are a sweetie as well as a Goddess. It is also good to see that another fan was thinking of a similar theme. I am sure that you don't have a mean bone in your body, but it is all the better if you are a sweetie who can play mean for fun. Smile
Sorry to you and all the other fans for writing such an essay here!
23-10-2010 01:12
spider Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
Hi fernanda would love to spunk on your tits! Your are gorgeous! xxxx
23-10-2010 05:41
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

FernandaHeart so lovely to hear from you, especially as this thread reaches the 500,000 mark! hope your on here to witness it! Love your wet curly look, if it goes curly ehen wet, then I would make sure you are wet all the time!Big Grin are you having the tattoo above your pussy removed? it seems to be getting fader??Big Grin big kiss darling! X

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
23-10-2010 08:32
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
(23-10-2010 05:41 )studley81 Wrote:  Hi fernanda would love to spunk on your tits! Your are gorgeous! xxxx

we could drench her in cum, bet she woukld luv it

if all of us fans spunked over her together she could have the biggest ever cum showerBounce
23-10-2010 09:09

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles