Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

loveass Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I think RLC has been very good this year,some hot babes and outfits and good use of sets.Smile

Im like marmite.
29-11-2011 11:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RLC have been put to shame by BabeStation in camerawork the past couple of nights, despite their annoying graphics & interruptions. Some terrific shooting of Amanda last night especially on her moving ass. Priya too.

How I wish Savannah & Lucy got the same treatment last night, instead of the zooming debacle. Couldn't watch it.
29-11-2011 11:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-11-2011 10:08 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(29-11-2011 02:40 )UKBabeShows Wrote:  I will still watch but it just seems it doesn't have the same spark as it used to when it was Bangbabes

Red Light Central was never Bang Babes.

RLC was never fully Bangbabes , just partly BB , Cathy said herself some time ago when Bangbabes were still up and running that RLC was partly run /owned by Bangbabes (can't remember her exact words) , there used to be a message on screen on the RLC channels saying that services were provided by Tease Me TV and the same message was shown on the RLC web site , until very recently the the EPG showed Bangbabes starting after 12am on all the RLC channels , this was not a hangover from when Bang used these channels it was added to the EPG after Bang got Ofcomed , Ofcom even called one of the RLC shows they found in breach last April "Bangbabes" , months after Bang had supposedly gone bust .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 16:34 by mr mystery.)
29-11-2011 12:27
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: RLC Schedule
Mellie D. was supposed to be on 950 last night, but when I switched on to watch her she was not thereHuh

Which is a pity as I had been working myself up all day in readyness for herTongue

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
29-11-2011 13:03
mr mystery Away

Mellie D has posted that she's got the flue , so i suspect that's why she was not on last night , the RLC rep posted that they were 2 girls down Saturday night because the girls were sick , Danniii Harwood and Jemmma J were the 2 girls missing that were originally on Saturday nights Schedule , so it was probably those 2 that were sick , Mellie and Jennifer Jade were missing from last nights show , Mellie has confirmed she's got the flue , Jennifer may possibly have flue as well , anyway what i'm getting at is with what seems to be a flue bug going round at the RLC studios i wonder if some of the producers and camera men have got it as well ? , if so this could be the reason why camera work and production these last few days has been not as good as usual , are make shift inexperienced camera people and producers being used while the others are off sick ? , because like others i have noticed the difference in camera work in the last few days (bad) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 14:47 by mr mystery.)
29-11-2011 14:46
mr mystery Away

(26-11-2011 16:19 )redlight central Wrote:  we have a new venture starting in december ,and we have plans to start swapping sets when it launch's

Come on RLC give us a little clue as to what your new venture starting in December will be that could lead to girls swapping sets .

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 16:33 by mr mystery.)
29-11-2011 16:16
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

RE: RLC Schedule
yes mellie is not well

get well soon mellie

rlc

(29-11-2011 13:03 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Mellie D. was supposed to be on 950 last night, but when I switched on to watch her she was not thereHuh

Which is a pity as I had been working myself up all day in readyness for herTongue
29-11-2011 21:55
UKBabeShows Offline
I Don't Sleep

(29-11-2011 10:08 )BarrieBF Wrote:  Red Light Central was never Bang Babes.

I only say that because when bangbabes was getting shut down redlightcentral.tv took over the website from teasemetv.tv. Also Cathy Barry was on BangBabes before it got shut down and suddenly she's was on redlightcentral with other girls that was also on Bangbabes.

Its also in Bristol, where Cathy is from so that's why i though that maybe she had something to do with the change from Bangbabes to Redlight

(29-11-2011 12:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  RLC was never fully Bangbabes , just partly BB , Cathy said herself some time ago when Bangbabes were still up and running that RLC was partly run /owned by Bangbabes (can't remember her exact words) , there used to be a message on screen on the RLC channels saying that services were provided by Tease Me TV and the same message was shown on the RLC web site , until very recently the the EPG showed Bangbabes starting after 12am on all the RLC channels , this was not a hangover from when Bang used these channels it was added to the EPG after Bang got Ofcomed , Ofcom even called one of the RLC shows they found in breach last April "Bangbabes" , months after Bang had supposedly gone bust .

Thanks mate.. you explained that alot better than i could SmileSmile

ALL TIME FAVS
1 Cathy Barry * 2 Sophia Lares * 3 Jet Black * 4 Donna Duke * 5 Bailey Cream
BABES IM LOVING AT MO
1. Shanti * 2 Dani O'Neal * 3 Cathy Barry * 4 Dani Amour * 5 Bailey Cream

"I can make anybody look like a nobody" - Floyd Mayweather
twitter - @UKBabeShows
30-11-2011 00:44
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Get well soon Mellie
30-11-2011 00:52
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(28-11-2011 15:36 )gator8 Wrote:  
(28-11-2011 15:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  The one thing I would like to see on RLC is the use of a hot tub set. I can just imagine a whole host of RLC babes getting wet and bubbly in the bath Tongue

Have to agree, a hot tub set would be great.

Hot tub would be wicked, especially if they had a couple of girls in there at once!
Only thing is, as much as Ruby did a fantastic set in the bathroom set last night, it didn't look like she was getting many calls, which is a shame as she was outstanding.
30-11-2011 10:16

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL