Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Yes Dionne looked super sexy and super cute earlier tonight and also love the pink and black dressRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 23:22 by Classic84.)
21-01-2011 23:22
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

guess i did miss something unique as from what i have seen tonight its been same old.
22-01-2011 02:20
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Caty was on the mic earlier teasing Dionne about her birthday this coming Monday which would be 24th January. According to the Elite website Dionne's birthday is 24th July.Huh
I realize 'Dionne Daniels' is just a stage name but didn't know she had a stage birthday as well!laugh

It's most likely an error on the Elite website but considering Dionne has been at Elite since Day 1 it's a pretty glaring one.laugh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
22-01-2011 03:16
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

To say Dionne has been there since day 1, I would've expected her to be one of the sexiest most natural performers, however imo she struggles to relax and therefore it appears she's doing everything to a prepared script. Sorry, don't want to appear harsh coz she's a terrific looking girl, she just needs to let her natural beauty show more and enjoy it.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
22-01-2011 10:16
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

How old will she be on Monday?
22-01-2011 10:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

My guess is she'll be 22 and a half on Monday seeing as I very much doubt Elite would have got it wrong and that it's 6 months till July.

On the much discussed point of her performances, when she first appeared on Bangbabes as a little slip of a thing she was much as she is now.

Her first few months at Elite were a real eye opener. The channel certainly pushed some boundaries back then and Dionne was at the forefront of that. It's been said that she gets shy about 2 for 1's. Well, you would never have guessed that from her early performances with Paige Ashley, TJ and Hazel.

The one thing Elite pushed that she never joined in with was the getting naked stuff with the exception of the Spotlight Strip of course.

The Dionne of today is clearly a different performer than the Dionne of back then. The thing is, there could be outside things which influence performances. Girls may be in relationships where partners don't approve of them doing certain things. Family may not be comfortable with them doing certain things. Not every approach made to Ofcom will become public. If a girl knows that there have been complaints or there have been warnings that could also affect the more sensitive amongst them.

She keeps calls ticking over to satisfy her bosses and does what is required on the channels i.e. goes topless and talks dirty on the phone. To use a football analogy, she's very much a solid dependable performer who acts as a foil for the headline grabbers around her.

I do sometimes think it's a shame because I know how good she was when she let go of her inhibitions. Thing is, you know what you'll get from her now. There's no suggestion she'll go any further than she does so ultimately, it's up to each viewer to decide if that's what they want to watch.

To me, it seems pretty pointless for people to constantly question her performances because I'd say what exactly are you expecting?
22-01-2011 13:50
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I think a bit of chat good and bad is good for the forum. As you say dionne is capable of being extremely good which is why the debate continues. It's frustration most of the time Smile. It's almost a head fuck. She can be in the shower, tiny single knicks one night, and then the next night double knicks, talking to the crew, no engagement, no movement. It's like aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! All good for a bit of debate!
22-01-2011 14:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2011 13:50 )MARCCE Wrote:  My guess is she'll be 22 and a half on Monday seeing as I very much doubt Elite would have got it wrong and that it's 6 months till July.

On the much discussed point of her performances, when she first appeared on Bangbabes as a little slip of a thing she was much as she is now.

Her first few months at Elite were a real eye opener. The channel certainly pushed some boundaries back then and Dionne was at the forefront of that. It's been said that she gets shy about 2 for 1's. Well, you would never have guessed that from her early performances with Paige Ashley, TJ and Hazel.

The one thing Elite pushed that she never joined in with was the getting naked stuff with the exception of the Spotlight Strip of course.

The Dionne of today is clearly a different performer than the Dionne of back then. The thing is, there could be outside things which influence performances. Girls may be in relationships where partners don't approve of them doing certain things. Family may not be comfortable with them doing certain things. Not every approach made to Ofcom will become public. If a girl knows that there have been complaints or there have been warnings that could also affect the more sensitive amongst them.

She keeps calls ticking over to satisfy her bosses and does what is required on the channels i.e. goes topless and talks dirty on the phone. To use a football analogy, she's very much a solid dependable performer who acts as a foil for the headline grabbers around her.

I do sometimes think it's a shame because I know how good she was when she let go of her inhibitions. Thing is, you know what you'll get from her now. There's no suggestion she'll go any further than she does so ultimately, it's up to each viewer to decide if that's what they want to watch.

To me, it seems pretty pointless for people to constantly question her performances because I'd say what exactly are you expecting?

Well said, for the most part. Her attire on Bang Babes was definitely more risky than it is now though.
22-01-2011 14:50
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(22-01-2011 10:39 )gazfc Wrote:  How old will she be on Monday?

Judging by Caty's comment (and I quote) "our little Dionne is all grown up" I guess she must only be turning 21, which is a surprise to me as I thought she was around 22.

As for Dionne's performances, the last three paragraphs of Marcce's post perfectly summarise my thoughts as well.

However I understand one of the fundamental reasons behind a forum is to encourage debate and discussion so let the difference in opinion rage on!Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
22-01-2011 15:41
chinnay10 Offline
Apprentice Poster

When is DD's birthday, surely wazo knows?
23-01-2011 22:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV