Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

£91,000 phone bill calling chatlines

whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines
(15-04-2013 16:17 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I see that despite saying he was going to ground kev's gone and reactivated his twitter account.

That seems like a strange thing to do because he wouldn't want Vodafone to be reading it.
16-04-2013 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

They stopped his first sim card at £19,000 ish, I'm surprised he was allowed to then rack up £71,000 ish on a second sim card. Vodafone have reduced the bill because they too will be looking at why this second sim cards activity was not flagged up and stopped at a much earlier stage. Having said that it sounds like this guy would have just tried to have got another sim card if second one was barred. He should have to pay the £19,000 plus whatever he racked up on second sim card before normal flagging up procedures should have kicked in at Vodafone and barred the sim card.
16-04-2013 14:19
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Is this thread a wind-up? It must be, because someone would have to be on the phone an awful long time to rack up a bill of 91K, even at premium rates. April fools day as just been and gone, could that have something to do with it? No, because then I read that someone gets angry with himself if he goes over a ton a month. A hundred pounds a month to ring some phone sex bimbo . Now I know it must be a piss take. Surely this whole story as been a set-up to make one hundred pounds a month seem reasonable, which it fucking well ain't.
16-04-2013 17:05
mido Offline
Happy Man

(16-04-2013 17:05 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  . A hundred pounds a month to ring some phone sex bimbo . Now I know it must be a piss take. Surely this whole story as been a set-up to make one hundred pounds a month seem reasonable, which it fucking well ain't.

I often wonder why the people who spend their money calling telly bimbos dont just find a local hooker Wink

the problem with Kevin of Loughbrough is that he was spending money he didnt have and couldnt even start to think about paying.
However I think these shows can start to see their prey in unemployed men at home all day who really should have better things to do and spend their money on
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 17:13 by mido.)
16-04-2013 17:11
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

3 months, 5 hrs a day at £3 pm on a mobile is how long it would take to run up a £91,000 bill
16-04-2013 23:16
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(16-04-2013 23:16 )mikedafc Wrote:  £3 pm on a mobile

Since when did calls cost £3 pm?
16-04-2013 23:52
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-04-2013 17:05 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Is this thread a wind-up? It must be, because someone would have to be on the phone an awful long time to rack up a bill of 91K, even at premium rates. April fools day as just been and gone, could that have something to do with it? No, because then I read that someone gets angry with himself if he goes over a ton a month. A hundred pounds a month to ring some phone sex bimbo . Now I know it must be a piss take. Surely this whole story as been a set-up to make one hundred pounds a month seem reasonable, which it fucking well ain't.

That would be me then, you're talking about.

1. After I've paid all my bills, living expenses, taxes and pension premiums I will spend my surplus, hard earned, money how I like. That's my money, not vodafones, or some credit card company's, or anyone else's but mine. I'll be the judge of whether £100 is reasonable, not you. Because I know what my income is, you don't.

2. Alternatively I could smoke 10 fags a day or get bladdered in the pub every weekend. Who do think is likely to live to a healthy old age and who is likely to die prematurely after being a massive burden to the NHS and taxpayers?

3. As someone who actually spends money on the shows, thus helping keep them on air for the benefit of 1000's of freeloading 'wankers' like youself, I resent being accused of being a gullible wierdo (which is what you're inferring, isn't it) on a forum actually founded on, and dedicated to, the whole concept of the babeshows.

I mean, what are you even doing on here? Most of the vitriol on here is aimed at the channel owners, producers and Ofcom. I don't think I've seen anyone else with such a universal hatred of the girls themselves and the concept of calling them.

I just don't understand what your problem is...........no, wait..........I see it now.
You know who you remind me of?

Kevin
17-04-2013 04:41
Not any more

Donna Duke ‏@DonnaDuke510 16h

@loughboroughkev @garywragg22 should be sent to prison.
View conversation
Donna Duke Donna Duke ‏@DonnaDuke510 16h

@loughboroughkev @garywragg22 aware the whole time that you were going to refuse to pay your bill. Your bullshit story is just that and you
View conversation

@loughboroughkev @garywragg22 newspapers listen to our last conversation a long time back where we had an argument because you we're always
View conversation

@loughboroughkev @garywragg22 Kevin Gary isn't allowed to call bluebird tv. Again another lie coming from you. Why don't you let your
View conversation

kevin gooner waldrum kevin gooner waldrum ‏@loughboroughkev 17h

@garywragg22 @DonnaDuke510 gary DONT ring these women my friend,, they only want 1 thing,, your money :-) there not your friend
17-04-2013 07:18
mellover Offline
Banned

(17-04-2013 04:41 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  after being a massive burden to the NHS and taxpayers?

If you've been a smoker or a drinker most of your life, you have paid for your health care with all the additional tax that is on cigarettes and alcohol, since that's most of the cost of these things.

Quote: I resent being accused of being a gullible wierdo (which is what you're inferring, isn't it)

To be fair you are spending a lot of money on women who wouldn't spit on you in the street.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2013 11:24 by mellover.)
17-04-2013 11:21
Not any more

^^^ If that's anything to do with my post then save your typing finger, you're on 'ignore'

If it isn't then I apologise.
17-04-2013 12:01