Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I'd like to have a conversation with the committee that comes up with the rules for these stations. For instance, its okay to show a picture of a topless women before the official start of the program but after that its forbidden until after 10pm UK time. What's the logic in that. If she removed her top before 10:00 but didn't move a muscle would that be okay? Some rules to me just don't make ay senseHuh
02-03-2021 22:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2021 21:44 )DB83 Wrote:  And the prize for 'Stare of the Day' goes to.....

Maya

who thought it cool to slip her hand into her bra and cup her boobie out of it. Clearly told off but her reaction was priceless Big Grin

see in vid section...
02-03-2021 22:43
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Re the above 'double-standards'

Look closely and the still pics have the nipples blurred out. But in the moving pics all is shown. So it seems that 'live' is not allowed but it's ok when it is 'memorex'

The 10pm point has been discussed before, and it applies to the UK as well. The rationale, I believe, is that a minor would not be watching at that time (in truth they probably have a tv in their room and a handy-shandy under the bed sheets Big Grin )
02-03-2021 23:42
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

For me the show is at the lowest point ever. Lejla is getting more and more shy with just a few minutes of full nudity. Maya does full nudity but it seems only when she is alone on the bed in the last 2 hours of the show. ALL of the remaining girls refuse to do full nudity. The new girls that they keep announcing dissappear from the schedule.

Didn´t see a single minute live the last 3 weeks and I think it will be this way from now on. I hope that patocha keeps uploading highlights... otherwise BS24 is dead to me.

And I know that I wrote this before when the Pervcam was introduced which I really despised. This time it is not the concept of the show but the girls who are generally not my type and too shy.

Everybody who enjoys the girls with their pants on: Have fun, I don't want to spoil it. But I need a bit of risky full nudity to get me going.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2021 22:40 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-03-2021 21:49
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

sure i will still post the few highlights, if tv record (not watching it live too every time) has no troubles but for sure not all girls are my interest too

if want some special girl tell me
(amanda and lillian will be full show as requested) others so far only handy work and nude parts for sure
06-03-2021 21:54
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Youre absolutely right meisterlampe.
07-03-2021 09:49
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

wonderful show of maya and short boobs fun with juicy kitty ("4boobs oil battle") - has someone the last 3-4 minutes of internet stream after both are laughing in camera ?
07-03-2021 11:39
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Last night was a good example for the restriction and censorship of the production team, at first aileen would like to rub under her pants but after a few seconds she stopped by the team. A few minutes later the same thing by maya. Thats the reason why i find the producers from bs24 so terrible because two girls are motivated to make a good show and stopped in her performances by the team. There is absolutely no wonder that many girls are frustrated and unsure in this show and the best is that is not because of government laws, its because of self created laws. I cant understand why so many people support that and Im happy that I can read here about the nights and must not watch this. And actually there is no reason to spend one penny for this, not for calls not for overprized online content.
07-03-2021 13:52
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

oh Alieen - what you do the one minute with your fingers - thanks for the cap - lflove

edit: its good that this was not the only part of nude of her - 3 hours later 2 times drop it and short with no hand and in her last hour she shows oily boobs and nude ass
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2021 07:54 by patocha.)
07-03-2021 23:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(07-03-2021 23:56 )patocha Wrote:  oh Alieen - what you do the one minute with your fingers - thanks for the cap - lflove

Her reaction is priceless when she gets told that it is not the time to get nude. How can you be so off as to drop the pants 40 minutes before time ? Big Grin

But nice to see that she gets a bit more relaxed. Remember: Maya started this way too... the first shows she did not drop the pants. Then she got more relaxed and now she is by far the best performer.

Maya seems to be OK now to do fully nude with other girls around. Her last show was pure gold. I hope they keep her for a LONG time and after Corona is over. That is what I fear: Most of the new girls are either strippers or tattoo models - I think this is why most of them are soft - who are just there to earn some money as long as they are not able to do their normal jobs.
And when Corona is over they lose them all...
08-03-2021 14:27