babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning guys;how are we? It looks like I missed a "cracker" of a show last night with Tiffany naked in the sauna and showing her landing strip;GOOD GIRL! I presume it was on BS1 or would I have seen it on BSXTra? Please let me know. I'm looking forward to reading all about it later and how KANDI did as well;I expect very well!as usual.I presume CLEO didnt show up? Anyway work now;see you all later.Thanks very much;so wish I could have recorded last night!
14-07-2010 07:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

I spent most of the night dozing off, no reflection on the shows, just tired Smile
It does mean I kinda lost track of who was where and for how long, and I haven't got my recordings copied over to check yet!

We were promised Tiffany in the sauna at midnight, didn't happen, she actually appeared quite some time after midnight. But yes, she did get butt naked, and it was on BS1 Smile She seemed on fine form as ever, she's definitely becoming one to watch.

Camilla did as Camilla does, comes on gets naked. She seems much more careful about her appearances now, there is rarely a slip in sight, or even close, which kinda takes the edge off the naked performances. Last week she seemed to be keeping her pants on a bit more, which varied the performance a bit allowing for positions and shots which wouldn't be possible naked.

I think LDM took over from Camilla on BS1 later on, and I have to say she seemed in good form. I normally get the impression from her that she'd rather not be there, but just lately she seems more relaxed and seems to be enjoying it more, and it came across last night.

Didn't see much of Kandi, she was on early on BS1, and I think I saw her on Xtra later. Maybe I was just missing her with my dozing, but they do seem to relegate her to PartyLand quite a bit when she's on.

Didn't see or hear much from Geri on the mic either. She did a steamy twosome with Camilla in the sauna as advertisement for Xtreme, it was only very brief, but really showed how she is wasted on the mics, and I heard her very late on PartyLand, but otherwise she may as well not have been there!

Sugar was cute as ever. She had a 2-4-1 with LDM somewhere at some point. I only saw a tiny bit of that, but they seemed to work quite well together. I think she had a solo set on Xtra earlier as well, but other wise it was her usual stint on PartyLand.

EDIT : Oh yes, and no Cleo anywhere in sight.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 12:03 by munch1917.)
14-07-2010 12:02
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Didnt see much tobe honest usally littel bbit of BSextra but seemed everytime i turned over to extra the text box was on and half the screen taking up with text selling pictures. was it like that all night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-07-2010 12:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Big applause to Babestation for Tiffany's sauna show last night!!! I don't normally watch her, but that was one of the best shows I've ever seen on the channel! Great angles and camera work, and a great performance from Tiff. Now all we need is to have Georgie and Tammy do the same kind of performance with the same sexy camera work, and all will be right in the world Big Grin

Truly awesome show!!!
14-07-2010 14:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 from 12am-5am last night and watched it live until around 1.30 , Camilla was already on finishing her section off that she had started earlier and was only on for around 10 mins or so (not naked), Tiffany then came on doing her fantastic sauna show and was on for just over 1 hour , she was wearing a very tiny G string and displaying her landing strip from the start of the show , she used cream ,oil . water , and used them over most parts of her body , she then went completely naked , she did a lot of standing up with her naked bum directly to camera and the camera zooming right in , she poured water down down her back and the camera man zoomed in to the water dripping down Tiff's naked bum cheeks , she also did the same with her boobs all in close up , she also laid side ways on to the camera naked and the camera man doing some really good work and not being to scared either . it must go down as being one of Cellcasts best sections in recent years. After Tiffs sauna set the rest of the show was a bit of a ant-climax and all the girls section were on the beds , Kandi then replaced tiff and it was just a average section (not naked) , Sugar then replaced Kandi and once again it was just a average non nude show , Tiffany then returned and finished the show off and did not get naked .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-07-2010 18:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thanks for filling in folks, I was out all day!

I saw pretty much what the rest of you did. Camilla from 11, Tiff naked in the sauna, easily her best session I've seen since April at least. (Glimpses of 'Tiff fanny'!)

LDM did seem enthusiastic, must not have been on FB that night! She has a message from me about that fake Stevie profile awaiting her when she does log on, yep, they conned her too! If anyone can shift that prick she can! (It's still there at the mo though, come on Linsey!)

Kandi was fit too, I did see snippets. I tuned out when Tiff left as I had an early start.

CHEERS!
14-07-2010 19:01
Jam Da Man Offline

I won't bother with reviews today, the best part has already been covered.
Unfortunately someone had been messing around with the Partyland camera again last night; Camilla's skin was nearly the same colour as her hair! Sad
Kinda ruined that channel this morning, for me at least.

Still - Tiffany WAS great on BS1! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

14-07-2010 19:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2010 18:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS1 from 12am-5am last night and watched it live until around 1.30 , Camilla was already on finishing her section off that she had started earlier and was only on for around 10 mins or so (not naked), Tiffany then came on doing her fantastic sauna show and was on for just over 1 hour , she was wearing a very tiny G string and displaying her landing strip from the start of the show , she used cream ,oil . water , and used them over most parts of her body , she then went completely naked , she did a lot of standing up with her naked bum directly to camera and the camera zooming right in , she poured water down down her back and the camera man zoomed in to the water dripping down Tiff's naked bum cheeks , she also did the same with her boobs all in close up , she also laid side ways on to the camera naked and the camera man doing some really good work and not being to scared either . it must go down as being one of Cellcasts best sections in recent years. After Tiffs sauna set the rest of the show was a bit of a ant-climax and all the girls section were on the beds , Kandi then replaced tiff and it was just a average section (not naked) , Sugar then replaced Kandi and once again it was just a average non nude show , Tiffany then returned and finished the show off and did not get naked .

Thanks for that! It looks like BS1 was excellent last night and Tiffany in particular being very good in showing you "everything"! Shame I couldnt record;but I might have missed it if I had recorded my usual show! Thanks again;look forward to seeing any videos of her sauna section!`

Cant record tonight but would be interested in the usual reviews;thanks guys! I know PAIGE is on tonight and tomorrow;BGGEr cant record till Saturday night! Enjoy the shows! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 19:27 by Big Boobies.)
14-07-2010 19:24
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(14-07-2010 19:24 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ...
Unfortunately someone had been messing around with the Partyland camera again last night; Camilla's skin was nearly the same colour as her hair! Sad
Kinda ruined that channel this morning, for me at least.

I wonder what the deal is there. Just recently, all the channels have had sessions in that sauna, and the PartyLand shows still had that crazy over-lit look to them. You can see some serious glare off the girls skin at the right angles, really off-putting.
So whats the deal, do they lug a different camera over depending which channel is shooting at that time, or is the cameraman using way too much lighting, or is it something else, something in post-production?

I would have thought they'd have just one fixed camera on the sauna, which means it's one of the other two options.
It's interesting that PL is the channel that is fed to the web-stream, so maybe it's something they are doing in post-production as part of directing the images to the webstream that is causing the problem.

I sometimes watch split-screen, with two channels side-by-side, and it really shows the difference in picture quality. It's one of the reasons I don't watch Partyland nearly as much as the other two channels.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
14-07-2010 19:49
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, it's odd that.

PL used to be the best, now it's definitely Xtra, heck, even Linsey didn't look all bad lit like that. Sugar looks good on BS1 but can look like a zombie on other channels. The lighting seems to conflict with her eye make-up and hair. She's beautiful with no make-up at all.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 20:10 by Rogerbee.)
14-07-2010 20:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV