babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
(11-07-2010 21:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes I know she wont ever go "completely" naked and I respect her for that;BUT pants right down to her ankles like GEORGIE did (until recently before going "all the way") is not fully naked but nearly there! I just wondered if she had done that last night! But I dont wish to labour the point;I really love PAIGE and dont wish to frighten her away from her sexual shows!

She did kinda do that over xmas one night on xtra, but she flashed a bit. I think that might have scared her off doing it again (for now at least)

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

11-07-2010 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(11-07-2010 21:08 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes I know she wont ever go "completely" naked and I respect her for that;BUT pants right down to her ankles like GEORGIE did (until recently before going "all the way") is not fully naked but nearly there! I just wondered if she had done that last night! But I dont wish to labour the point;I really love PAIGE and dont wish to frighten her away from her sexual shows!

That's where imagination comes in!

I may well watch tonight, I want to give Jada her due as I don't think I've actually reviewed her yet!

CHEERS!
11-07-2010 21:15
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(11-07-2010 19:30 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Paige said this on facebook - "If people keep pushing me with all this naked rubbish i will actually just leave

She would fit in well at Bluebird with an attitude like that.

11-07-2010 23:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 23:15 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 19:30 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Paige said this on facebook - "If people keep pushing me with all this naked rubbish i will actually just leave

She would fit in well at Bluebird with an attitude like that.

NO PAIGE please dont go;we all love you and what you do and respect your actions.BESIDES I havent got Sky!

I know I'll miss KANDI tonight! BUGGER;I just hope I dont miss too many of my other favourite girls! Not long till Saturday! m

Anyway guys I'm off to work now BUT would like to, read your reviews tonight as usual! Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 07:36 by Big Boobies.)
12-07-2010 07:30
Jam Da Man Offline

Alrite Everyone, before I start I should point out that Paige said that quote above nearly 2 months ago, and she's still around thank God! I don't have sky either, so being restricted to a tiny web screen ALL of the time would not be good!
Anyway....

Partyland began at 1am with Jada wearing some black pvc gear, and boots.
At 1:37 Leah took over, wearing all black stuff as well, plus fishnets.
Rochelle was next at 2:22 wearing purple bra, purple knickers and fishnets.
At 2:45 Linsey was on, wearing a black see-thru body stocking thing. That soon came off and she was down to her black knickers.
Rochelle was back again at 3am, same outfit.
Then Jada again at 3:40, wearing a "fluffy" red bra and knickers.
Next at 4:25 Michelle came on wearing only knickers, the "posh" necklace/ choker thing and a grin.
At 5:01 Charlie C came on split screen (in the sauna), wearing a pink/purple stripy bikini.
Afew mins later Jada replaced Michelle, wearing only white knickers.
And thus the show finished.

12-07-2010 13:03
Jam Da Man Offline

Xtra began at 12am with Charlie C wearing a yellow bra+panties and stripy socks (Camilla style). She went topless after a minute or two.
But then Leah replaced her at 12:08 wearing matching white top and knickers.
At 12:30 Charlie was back, both girls same screen, Leah with a "girl caller", Charlie talking to the public on opt2. Charlie was now wearing red bra and knickers, and fishnets.
At 1:05 Leah left Charlie full screen, where Charlie very quickly got naked. Quite probably some flashes here, I'll check in a bit...
Next at 1:45 was Linsey in the body stocking.
At 2:27 Jada took over wearing the pvc stuff again, this time throwing her knickers away quite quickly.
At 3am Michelle was on, dark blue knickers and the same choker. She took her knickers off eventually.
At 3:37 Charlie was back again, pink and white top, blue knickers. At 4:13 the knickers came off again! She was up and about again too, possibly flashing a bit again.
At 4:33 Leah was on, straight away removing her yellow top. She finished the show.
So, of course, I preferred this to Partyland, what with Charlie's antics, and Leah being on a bit too.Smile

12-07-2010 13:29
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

BS1 kicked off as always at 11,

Linsey was just leaving which left me where I've wanted to be for months, able to watch a full section from Jada. This exotic lovely does seem to get overlooked a lot as when she's usually on there are favourites elsewhere that seem to take priority. Not tonight though. She looked stunning, wearing the tiniest gold bikini with her raven tresses untied and flowing everywhere. And that body, toned and honed and incredibly flexible. The positions she can get into boggle the mind. Only Elise could possibly give her a run for her money in that department! Jada must work incredibly hard to keep herself in that condition. She's got a sexy voice too, a future favourite and definitely worth repeat viewing. Even when Michelle joined her I kept watching.

I had a quick look at Xtra where Charlie C barely got chance to get her top off before being replaced by Leah Jaye, she's ok.

I left Babestation to it when Jada left Michelle to it as I had an early start this morning, doesn't look like I missed much.

I'll see what tonight brings...

CHEERS!
12-07-2010 13:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2010 13:29 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Xtra began at 12am with Charlie C wearing a yellow bra+panties and stripy socks (Camilla style). She went topless after a minute or two.
But then Leah replaced her at 12:08 wearing matching white top and knickers.
At 12:30 Charlie was back, both girls same screen, Leah with a "girl caller", Charlie talking to the public on opt2. Charlie was now wearing red bra and knickers, and fishnets.
At 1:05 Leah left Charlie full screen, where Charlie very quickly got naked. Quite probably some flashes here, I'll check in a bit...
Next at 1:45 was Linsey in the body stocking.
At 2:27 Jada took over wearing the pvc stuff again, this time throwing her knickers away quite quickly.
At 3am Michelle was on, dark blue knickers and the same choker. She took her knickers off eventually.
At 3:37 Charlie was back again, pink and white top, blue knickers. At 4:13 the knickers came off again! She was up and about again too, possibly flashing a bit again.
At 4:33 Leah was on, straight away removing her yellow top. She finished the show.
So, of course, I preferred this to Partyland, what with Charlie's antics, and Leah being on a bit too.Smile

Thanks for that review:How I wish I was able to record last night! CHARLIE C just gets better and better! I cant see her going back on days now(hopefully)! Thanks again.
12-07-2010 18:23
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It's really up to the girls what they do, Paige, Charlie, Georgie, Tammy et al all seem perfectly happy wherever they are and are no doubt extremely grateful for the work. Our thrills pay their bills!

CHEERS!
12-07-2010 18:30
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2010 18:30 )Rogerbee Wrote:  It's really up to the girls what they do, Paige, Charlie, Georgie, Tammy et al all seem perfectly happy wherever they are and are no doubt extremely grateful for the work. Our thrills pay their bills!

I think its also up to Cellcast!
12-07-2010 18:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV