babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(11-07-2010 16:16 )Big Boobies Wrote:  YES but I usually only record one show;now mainly BSXtra;better picture;MUCH smaller OSG'S,less interruptions with BSXtreme ads,notice of whos on next(very useful) and most of the listed girls are on and give (often!) better "more risque?" performances than say Partyland! and/or BS1! So i would only have seen her once! ;I'm not too upset as I dont think I missed much that I havent seen before! Thanks anyway guys.

This is getting rather protracted and o/t but here goes. If you had recorded BSXtra you would have got the last 11½ mins of Paige's pre-Freeview stint plus her later ¾ hr stint (2:50 - 3:37). I didn't mention that earlier as you only asked about appearances other than BSXtra and PL and I therefore assumed you knew about both her BSXtra stints.
11-07-2010 17:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 17:18 )vila Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 16:16 )Big Boobies Wrote:  YES but I usually only record one show;now mainly BSXtra;better picture;MUCH smaller OSG'S,less interruptions with BSXtreme ads,notice of whos on next(very useful) and most of the listed girls are on and give (often!) better "more risque?" performances than say Partyland! and/or BS1! So i would only have seen her once! ;I'm not too upset as I dont think I missed much that I havent seen before! Thanks anyway guys.

This is getting rather protracted and o/t but here goes. If you had recorded BSXtra you would have got the last 11½ mins of Paige's pre-Freeview stint plus her later ¾ hr stint (2:50 - 3:37). I didn't mention that earlier as you only asked about appearances other than BSXtra and PL and I therefore assumed you knew about both her BSXtra stints.

Sorry I seemed to confuse you (and myself!);thats more like it shes usually on for longer than a few minutes! Only once have I recorded BSXtra and seen her for about 1 minute at the beginning and not at all later! Thanks anyway and sorry for any confusion!
11-07-2010 17:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-07-2010 17:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Sorry I seemed to confuse you (and myself!);thats more like it shes usually on for longer than a few minutes! Only once have I recorded BSXtra and seen her for about 1 minute at the beginning and not at all later! Thanks anyway and sorry for any confusion!

So, to be thoroughly pedantic, Paige's total Freeview time was 2 hrs 11½ mins (BS 22 mins; BSXtra 57½ mins; TL 52 mins), while from times reported by others I calculate her Sky-only time to have been approx 1 hr 45 mins (pre-FV BSXtra 50 mins; PL 55 mins).

I've been reading too many of The Watcher's posts . . . bladewave
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 18:23 by vila.)
11-07-2010 17:50
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Dani was also on Xtra while Paige was doing her first stint on PL, I flicked twice, first flick and there was a 15m clock counting down, then, on the second flick it had been reset! Lucky her!

CHEERS!
11-07-2010 18:42
Jam Da Man Offline

(11-07-2010 08:42 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning. Does that mean that PAIGE went "completely" naked then? Hope not as I couldnt record anything last night! Do we know when shes on this coming week? Thanks.

Big Boobies, a while ago (1st June ) Paige said this on facebook - "If people keep pushing me with all this naked rubbish i will actually just leave, there are plenty of girls who do it watch them! it's not going to happen i dont feel comfortable am not a sheep. Its called individuality deal with it!. the subject is boring!"

Sorry man!Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

11-07-2010 19:30
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

One thing I will add, all this set swapping can get confusing. Till recently, last night's BS1 set was the PL one. The jungle appears and disappears, much like the real thing, and I'd like to see the sofas back again at some stage and not with a mic girl lounging on it either!

The sauna is nice, but, I doubt it'd function as you wouldn't see a damn thing if it did!

CHEERS!
11-07-2010 19:38
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I want to know where the shower has disappeared to. I know where the jungle has gone - it's in my back garden.
11-07-2010 20:16
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I think the girls kept bunging it up with their extensions!

CHEERS!
11-07-2010 20:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 19:30 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 08:42 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning. Does that mean that PAIGE went "completely" naked then? Hope not as I couldnt record anything last night! Do we know when shes on this coming week? Thanks.

Big Boobies, a while ago (1st June ) Paige said this on facebook - "If people keep pushing me with all this naked rubbish i will actually just leave, there are plenty of girls who do it watch them! it's not going to happen i dont feel comfortable am not a sheep. Its called individuality deal with it!. the subject is boring!"

Sorry man!Smile

Yes I know she wont ever go "completely" naked and I respect her for that;BUT pants right down to her ankles like GEORGIE did (until recently before going "all the way") is not fully naked but nearly there! I just wondered if she had done that last night! But I dont wish to labour the point;I really love PAIGE and dont wish to frighten her away from her sexual shows!
11-07-2010 21:08
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 17:50 )vila Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 17:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Sorry I seemed to confuse you (and myself!);thats more like it shes usually on for longer than a few minutes! Only once have I recorded BSXtra and seen her for about 1 minute at the beginning and not at all later! Thanks anyway and sorry for any confusion!

So, to be thoroughly pedantic, Paige's total Freeview time was 2 hrs 11½ mins (BS 22 mins; BSXtra 57½ mins; TL 52 mins), while from times reported by others I calculate her Sky-only time to have been approx 1 hr 45 mins (pre-FV BSXtra 50 mins; PL 55 mins).

I've been reading too many of The Watcher's posts . . . bladewave

Thats interesting;she was on Freeview slightly more than Sky-only! Thanks for that;I think thats very fair for both camps!
11-07-2010 21:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV