Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Seems to be a strange character that girl, always some issue. Shes great on studio66 though and would be a big loss if she left.
19-04-2014 02:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I could be wrong, but I'm starting to think she doesn't like the fact she has no control over the pictures being posted on here.
On her own private pictures that we see on the Studio etc she will ultimately have the last say on the pictures that are used, removing the ones she doesn't like.
Obviously she's not likely to announce or admit this on here, she can't because it will undoubtedly piss people off.
Like I said, I could be wrong but what other explanation now fits?
Also I'm not suggesting that's right or wrong either but perhaps explains things??
19-04-2014 10:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

possibly, only person that knows what is happening is clare herself. thankfully clare is on s66 tonight so can get back to talking about clare on s66 and not about this

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
19-04-2014 10:51
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2014 10:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  possibly, only person that knows what is happening is clare herself. thankfully clare is on s66 tonight so can get back to talking about clare on s66 and not about this

Aw man...that just ruins all the speculation.BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
19-04-2014 11:08
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

sorry to say this but she's such a silly girl. Even if the pics/vids are deleted from this forum it will pop up somewhere else on the net. I you don't want your images on the internet perhaps you should choose a different career.
19-04-2014 12:02
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Agree with unparelleled.

Will the lingerie companies she has modelled for withdraw their catlogues?

Will Zoo/Nuts etc. that she has modelled for withdraw her pictures from their websites?

Yes she might have some control over those pictures, but if she is worried about inappropriate screen captures taken when she is "hosting" adult chat shows, then she will need to tone down those shows or change to being a "daytime" girl.

As long as her shows can be captured on some form of digital device images will appear somewhere on the internet.

Once the genie is out of the bottle...
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 12:56 by PhredE.)
19-04-2014 12:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-04-2014 01:41 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 23:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  .
Like i said i don't think Clare's has changed in what she would like doing, i don't think she now wishes that all content of her should remain, i think she would still like to have her caps vid's etc removed, but she has realised the reality of this happening on this site and all sites is never going to happen, that's my take on things anyway .
So that is completely your opinion. Every one of those sentences pretty much begins with "I" or they might as well have. So it is not an official statement from Clare, not a press release from Studio66. Not a forum announcement from moderators about a change in policy on posting on Clare threads.

Yes "I" can confirm you are correct, it is completely My opinion, or as i worded it "that's my take on things anyway".
No it was not a press release from STD 66 .
No it was not a forum announcement from the moderators .
No it wasn't an Official statement from Clare .

It was just me giving my own opinion/take on things and nothing more, it was not based on any Official statement by anyone .
Anyway thanks for taking time to reply to my post and telling me what i already knew lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 19:29 by mr mystery.)
19-04-2014 15:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

[quote='TickleTheOrc' pid='1445291' dateline='1397868067']

[quote='mr mystery' pid='1445207' dateline='1397860873']
I am perfectly aware that she was not asking for the removal of her content from the STD 66 website, she would need to ask STD 66 to do that and not this forum .
[/quote]

Well, if you were aware as you say you are:
Lets quote you from earlier this morning.

[/quote]
[quote='mr mystery' pid='1445070' dateline='1397846186']
[quote]
As for mentioning if Clare's pics/vids will be taken down from the STD 66 website, i did this when i saw what you said in your post when you were wondering why people brought it up "like it was important somehow" as you refered to it, well to some people the possibility of STD 66 taking down Clare's pic/vids would be a important issue, especially when they saw Clare say she wanted content taking down from ALL site's, all they are doing is just asking a question to Clare that they thought she might answer .
[/quote]

Yes i can reassure you you that i was as aware as i said i was that Clare wasn't asking in her posts on this forum for her content to be taken down from the STD 66 website, like i said Clare would have to ask STD 66 to do that not this forum lol .
Maybe i should have said i was perfectly aware that Clare hadn't asked for content to be removed from the the STD 66 website in her posts on this forum to make things more clear ?, instead of just saying i was perfectly aware that Clare was not asking for the removal of her content from the STD 66 website

So to summarize, yes i was aware Clare in her posts on here was not asking for her content to be removed from the STD 66 website,
No i was not aware if she had or would be asking STD 66 to take down the content they have of her on their website .

Anyway once again thanks for quoting and replying to my posts, at least someone thinks it's worth quoting and replying to what i post laugh.
Sorry mods for replying in 2 separate posts to what was posted in a single post, i didn't have time to reply to it all in one go .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 19:30 by mr mystery.)
19-04-2014 19:11
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Clare has many hot outfits in her locker but the one she's wearing now is eekeekeek Great to see her back as its been agesBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
19-04-2014 21:46
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Any outfit that accentuates her impossibly wonderful curves is a winner.
Her current outfit well and truly ticks the box.
WINNER Wink.

19-04-2014 22:06